Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How meth took hold of Wind River: www.indiancountry.com/content.cfm?id=1096414994

1/4 of my ancestry is Scandinavian. We came here much earlier than Columbus, lured by the prospect of fertile land and hunting. The natives at first welcomed us, but by our own account (the Vinland sagas) we behaved horridly and were rightly driven out.

Fast forward to today, when foreigners believe they have every right to come here and live here on their terms, that we are not a sovereign nation with the right to regulate access to our soil, and that they have every right to insult us, push us aside, and endanger our livelihoods and our economy. And when we object, we get called 'racist' and 'xenophobe' as if that were our reason for objecting. Maybe it's not racism or xenophobia: maybe our rude 'guestworkers' have forgotten that they are temporary guests, and have simply worn out their welcome.

We eventually got back in here, but not until we'd cooled down and learned some manners and respect for law. American law, that is. There's a hint in there somewhere for the impatient 'immigrants.'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess the troll doesn't want to play anymore.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Let me guess you're another mexican pretend American Indian living in "Assland".
    ...Bingo!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Or perhaps it's in response to this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showt ... hp?t=13142
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What is alipac? A hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by apache_native_american
    Last I recall most american settled in this country illegally. Isnt this website a joke?

For those who of you, who forgot how your ancestors robbed this land, pls visit www.nativeamericans(dot)com (LINK DISABLED BY MOD)

Yeah thats the truth and pls stop this propaganda. We let u guys stay here , so why not help the other poor ppl of the world.

-Proud First American
    Not the FIRST. You stop the propaganda. Your ancesters did not LET anyone stay. Those that came after you had a right to be here as you did.

POTUS,
    Excellent article you posted....This also happened in Blackfeet Country...
    The Tribal Council found out and the all loaded into a pickup trucks and drove out the house of the uninvited ...and told them they had 45 mins to collect themselves and leave...and if they did not ...the grizzly bears would be well feed
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    POTUS,
    Excellent article you posted....This also happened in Blackfeet Country...
    The Tribal Council found out and the all loaded into a pickup trucks and drove out the house of the uninvited ...and told them they had 45 mins to collect themselves and leave...and if they did not ...the grizzly bears would be well feed
    Let's hope that becomes a trend!

BetsyRoss,
    That was the best reading I have done...in some time...very entertaining...no wonder the drums are beating Someone has stirred the ant bed up

Re: What is alipac? A hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by apache_native_american
    Last I recall most american settled in this country illegally. Isnt this website a joke?
    -Proud First American
    Sorry apache_native_american, but Alipac is no joke. We are concerned with what is happening to this country, and you should be too. Don't you care what happens to the environment or the people who legally live here? YOU SHOULD IF YOU ARE A "PROUD FIRST AMERICAN".
    Get over it already, apache native american, and be an American. I am an American first and then I am Indian. This is my country and we have laws, immigration laws and I will fight that that they are enforced. We are all citizens of this country and we come in all colors, races, nationalities and religions and we all fight for the same reason, the survival of this country and if you were an true American you would join the fight.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast