Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do not doubt for one minute that he is apache native american because I listen to this garbage on this site all the time.
    http://www.indianz.com/board/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=26273

Thank you RB - yes, they can be quite amusing, and quick to take offense. I keep my eye on them because they have enough money and clout to hire a lobbyist, and because they have more connection inside our government than we do. So, they are a good barometer and weathervane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I guess the troll doesn't want to play anymore.
    He just wanted his 15 seconds and we gave it to him. I give him no more.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I guess the troll doesn't want to play anymore.
    He just wanted his 15 seconds and we gave it to him. I give him no more.

Oh the glory days when we had loads of trolls on ALIPAC. I Miss those days!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Our mods just got too good at spotting and swatting ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Betsy ... I like you for your knowledge on India ..

Alipac is for Legal Immigration I know that.Immigration Voice is for Employment Based High Skilled Legal Immigration I know that .

You are not for illegal immigration. you are not for family based legal immigration and u r not for employment based legal immigration . What exactly you support Betsy? May I know. I guess US government has to take the approval of you before they pass any immigration related bills

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Thank you RB - yes, they can be quite amusing, and quick to take offense. I keep my eye on them because they have enough money and clout to hire a lobbyist, and because they have more connection inside our government than we do. So, they are a good barometer and weathervane.

Here's another one. They must be tag teaming.

And a sleeper. Look at the join date and number of posts.

I dont know why u want to cluster me with the thread opener. Sorry I am not into any group. As an outside , I am just trying to understand your view . May I know?

Here's another one. They must be tag teaming.

Re: Betsy ... I like you for your knowledge on India ..

Quote Originally Posted by toordaal
    Alipac is for Legal Immigration I know that.Immigration Voice is for Employment Based High Skilled Legal Immigration I know that .

You are not for illegal immigration. you are not for family based legal immigration and u r not for employment based legal immigration . What exactly you support Betsy? May I know. I guess US government has to take the approval of you before they pass any immigration related bills

With 20 million illegals here and a million crossing the border every year most USA citizens are sour towards any immigration because most immigrants want o bring all of their family over here and essentially support amnesty etc... That being said once we get Tancredo in the White House, build the wall, deport illegals, then legal immigration will be more acceptable!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Toordaal Wrote:

Just about any country on earth has stricter immigration standards than the US--at least as far as enforcement. Poll after poll shows that the American people want a strict standard on immigration--so we are just doing the American public's job of proddding the Congress to act accordingly.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast