Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm from Jersey where whats left of legal citizens walk around murmuring " I don't know if I'm in America anymore"

Maryland. Where the DMV gives a driver's license to anyone who can produce a utility or phone bill (in addition to a slew of other easily obtained documents) with their name on it. Its outrageous to go to the DMV and see all of the individuals, who appear to be hispanic, applying for driver licenses and then giving the thumbs-up (I pulled it off) to the other waiting hispanics.

I live in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota...
    About 25 miles from the Shrine of Democracy, Mount Rushmore.
    God Forbid we lose our Fight for America, I do not think I could stomach seeing Vincente Foxs' face added to those of OUR GREAT Presidents
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I live in the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota...
    About 25 miles from the Shrine of Democracy, Mount Rushmore.
    God Forbid we lose our Fight for America, I do not think I could stomach seeing Vincente Foxs' face added to those of OUR GREAT Presidents
    The first time I saw Mt. Rushmore, which was only 5 years ago, it brought tears to my eyes. You do indeed live in a lovely area.

I live in the southwestern portion of Washington state--about fifty miles north of Portland, OR, and a beautiful place in which to live even though sometimes I wish I was further away from Mt. St. Helen.

We do have many illegals here. Both Senators Murray and Cantwell were for the amnesty bill and we need reform in voter registration to vote them out but we can do it!!! To make a point about how easy it is for illegal aliens to register to vote, it was a Washington woman who registered her dog, Duncan.

We had a big turnout at a march in Seattle before the amnesty vote--people are waking up.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Tanstaafl, LOL, "Methford" that's funny!!! I live in Gresham, Oregon, suburb to Portland, aka "Liberaland", land of the "sustainable lifestyle".

We have an illegal alien population, and boy do I know it ,we live in a complex right now where we are the ONLY American family, and the only English speaking ones as well.

Here in Oregon, so far the illegal aliens population hovers somewhere around 170,000, with out overall population at 3.5 million, so it's not at critical level....yet, that's why more and more Oregonians are getting involved, we do not want it to seep in and take over as it has in SWestern states.

For those of you in the AMERICAN SW, don't give up all hope, this can be, and will be turned around. Remember WE have the power and we have the vote, it is our country and WE are the deciders (regardless of what Bush says), we will take back our entire country and throw out illegal alien invaders, starting with the felonious ones first, then all the others too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    abigale, I have a friend that lives up your way (well a little farther, Winlock). I spent a week with her last summer to get out of town and saw very few potential illegal aliens, except for at the Lewis River park, gang guys (illegal?) who looked like they had been passing through, a county sheriff was watching them closely. It was a nice retreat from my 99% illegal alien complex we are living in.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Los Angeles, venice area.

Hey everyone, you can add your general location to your profile!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in the city that recently laid out the red carpet for ICE, twice

Its great here:

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast