Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do I say?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do I say?

I was listening to old Howard Stern today on my drive to work and he had a vile racist evil man on the show spewing about how he hates this and that. Then he brought up the whole problem with illegals and hit the nail almost on the head except the fact that even he failed to mention that the Mexicans we are drowning in are ILLEGAL Mexicans. Not legal imigrants. Of course I'm sure he didn't fail because to him all imigrants of a different color are bad but for my argument, I'm just talking about the illegal ones.

I can see where people would think that I am a racist/biggot and I assure you that when the subject of illegal immigration is brought up I'm ranked right up there with the vile Neo-Nazis and Klansmen just because no one listens to my full argument. They hear what they want to hear and I think it has alot to do with guys like these. People are pre-wired to think that we are all racists because people like this KKK guy try and speak loudly for the rest of us.

What do I tell people when they try to label me a racist? I've tried and tried to get my point of view across by asking them "What part of illegal don't you understand?" among other things. They come back with "A person isn't illegal." or some stupid answer like that.

What do I say? Help!

Well, if I hear false accusations of racism thrown about I point out that I'm not going to ignore the 101 reasons people are concerned about illegal immigration just because some people are racist.

I would not care if the illegals were white, yellow, purple, or green.

Skin color is the very least of concerns in the bigger picture.

Try firing back a question to them and ask. "Are you saying we should look the other way when some people commit crimes due to their color? That certainly sounds racist to me. Sounds like you are the racist here."

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tell them that. I say that if the illegals were comming from Germany I'd still be just as upset. I tell them that the reason most of my anger seems to be directed at Mexicans is that it's a simple matter of region. I say it doesn't matter who is jumping the border. It's the fact that they are jumping the border. I say I am just as upset at illegal Russians, Chinese, Thai, ect...but for right now it is the Mexicans and Central Americans that are causing most of the problem because those are who are doing it in mass numbers. They are the ones who are not only threatening the lives of our citizens but threatening our culture and draining our resources.

They say that these are honest people and all they want is to escape the conditions of their own country. I tell whoever it is in my face or on the net that they need to go back to fix their own country and quit burdening our taxes and our social services. I say it isn't our job to support people who arn't even citizens but I get no answer on that. What I get are fingers pointed at me and vile names flung my way every once in awhile. I'm not afraid, though. It's what I believe in and I stand up for myself.

Sometimes I just want to cry because I am misunderstood as are many people who feel the way I do but I suspect that people who are on my side are a bit afraid themselves to speak loudly for fear of being called names. That's okay. They can call me names. I figure someday so many people are going to get fed up with this situation that it's going to stop.

Usually the people who call me racist are in an area of the country that isn't as affected by illegals as the one I live in. I'm pretty sure that's about to change, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Try firing back a question to them and ask. "Are you saying we should look the other way when some people commit crimes due to their color? That certainly sounds racist to me. Sounds like you are the racist here."

W
    I like that. I really do. Thank you.

"They say that these are honest people and all they want is to escape the conditions of their own country."

Ask them what their evidence is or reasons for that assumption.

Here is another you might like.

"So they break our laws and disrespect our citizens by crossing the border at night. Then they break more laws through document fraud and identity theft which is crime with a victim. Then they take an American job that too is illegal and makes the employer guilty of a crime. By what prozac induced stretch of a brainwashed imagination are we to assume that their criminal behavior will stop there?"

I wish I knew of a drug I could take to believe that unicorns and rainbow comfy thought. I might just join them.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is that we had better toughen up and begin to fight harder.

From what we heard from Vicente Fox last week, and from what we did not hear from George Bush last week, tells me they are the lowest of the lowest on the food chain.

It was clear intimidation and unacceptable tactics being used against the American people.

All I can say is that if TWO can play that game, then 259 million can play that game too.

I've had it and I wish I could change my name from LegalUSCitizen to
    AngryUSCitizen.

Spread the word.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Learn not to care so much. Thats my motto. I have just gotten tired of being nice about stuff and I politely speak my mind. So far no one has started an arguments with me. I think its kind of like out in the wild "survival of the fittest", but instead its humans and when the liberals sense weakness in your opinion, they attack you, when they sense you are strong in your opinion and are not apologetic, they back down.

I usually tell them "sure maybe its not affecting you right now, but it will, and then you will be the one with the issues with illegals". I have learned not to care about their whiney-butt excuses for illegals and not to care about their brainless remarks about pro-American activists being racist.

Truthfully, every human being has that "racist" flaw in us, irregardless of our race, we all have a tendency to be racial. I have noticed that being involved in this issue has made me more aware of checking my attitude constantly and being honest with myself about it all. People that say "I'm not racist" are the ones that seem to harbor a lot of racial attitudes, but they cover up by purposely involving themselves in "multi-cultural" events and groups, along with going out of their way to make friends with people of other races. They are the ones that really have the problems, or why else would they have to work so hard to prove otherwise?

Survival of the fittest, never let them sense your weakness, or they will try to take you down, be confident, trust me, they'll back down from you.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    People that say "I'm not racist" are the ones that seem to harbor a lot of racial attitudes, but they cover up by purposely involving themselves in "multi-cultural" events and groups, along with going out of their way to make friends with people of other races. They are the ones that really have the problems, or why else would they have to work so hard to prove otherwise?

Survival of the fittest, never let them sense your weakness, or they will try to take you down, be confident, trust me, they'll back down from you.
    That really is true. When I speak ill of the 'global village' nonsense they try to spoonfeed us every day, I'm told that I won't survive in it because I'm *gasp* a racist. The last hippy who accused me of being a racist also included the fact that he knew a Mexican or two and scorned the "snobby white neighbors" of avoiding him when he moved in to his new neighborhood.

It just seems that that is becoming their entire argument for people who are really working hard to save the country they love. They talk about their global village like they were modern day communists and it seems to me like they go after people like us sort of like they did when communism was taking over Russia and China. Not totally but I'm definately seeing a few similarities.

Anger can be a sign of weakness. When you start to lose your temper it is usually a sign you are losing a fight or argument. The next time you watch two people having a conflict, pay close attention. The one that gets very angry or upset first is losing.

Not surprising to find so much anger in Americans that are aware that our nation is being taken from us all and going downhill fast. We are losing in this struggle although our strength and numbers are rising rapidly.

Another 6-10 thousand will come tonight!

In my opinion, being kind and calm and focused is a sign of strength.

Some people will misjudge kindness for weakness, but I find that having ones opponents underestimate you is actually a true advantage.

Everyone that knows what is happening here should take it upon themselves to be both an activist and a leader.

To be a leader, you have to have knowledge and a plan.

You have to be confident in yourself and confidence in your team.

Others will respond to that.

If you lose your head and start losing your cool, others will not respond well to you.

Anger can blind judgement. Anger and despair can lower your ability to respond correctly to the situation. Anger is a survival instinct that kicks in when you or those around you are threatened and facing danger.

In the modern context it must be controlled and utilized.

Many people are already defeated in their minds. They think, this will happen and there is nothing I can do.

We must show them that there are many things they can do and that they need to act in concert with others.

If you look at their reaction, the other side is starting to lose their "cool" after the border bill passed.

If we keep making progress, they will go into a meltdown and start acting super freaky and hostile soon.

That will be good. It will mean they know we have the advantage.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast