Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do I say?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, I feel kind of bad then because tonight I was angry and I didn't want to hide it.

Well, if anger means we're losing.....I'm happy now. I'm not angry at all!!
    Im a very, very happy American !!

See?!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all have our moments. Sometimes I just to take a break... Find the nearest park... sit on a bench and shake my head thinking.

I can't believe this horse$&%* is really happening.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe how much laughing helps too.

I just keep seeing GWB making a speech and I could just know EXACTLY what he would say if he gets a temporary worker program. We could all write the speech almost exactly before we would ever even hear it.

Do you know any good jokes ?!? Goodnight!

The people who support illegal immigration are the racists. Illegal immigration benefits Hispanics and hurts non-Hispanics. In fact, non-Hispanic immigration has been reduced about 20% due to the past amnesties for illegal aliens.

Anyone who is called a racist simply for wanting the immigration laws enforced should say: "you have it backwards, the illegal immigration supporters are the racists."

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    The people who support illegal immigration are the racists. Illegal immigration benefits Hispanics and hurts non-Hispanics. In fact, non-Hispanic immigration has been reduced about 20% due to the past amnesties for illegal aliens.

Anyone who is called a racist simply for wanting the immigration laws enforced should say: "you have it backwards, the illegal immigration supporters are the racists."
    Good point Tim. Let me add one important point.

illegal immigration does not benefit all Hispanics.

illegal immigration benefits Hispanics that are seeking to gain money and power through racial, language, and cultural appeals.

Legal Hispanics that do not support illegal immigration are facing a host of problems from this invasion.

Just ask Lupe or Frank at LAIR.

W

And those who provide aid, support, etc., to illegal aliens are also Law Breakers. Anyone who stands up for the law breakers (illegals, aid providers, etc.) are standing up against the People of the United States.

They are in effect working for a foreign government and it's interest.

S40

I think you could boil this "racist" argument down to one point. The old adage, "One bad apple spoils the bunch", really applies to our feelings about immigration--illegal in particular but even LEGAL in general.

If, every time you pick up the newspaper or turn on the news, you hear ANOTHER HISPANIC NAME has committed some HORRIBLE crime, you just can't help but equate that with ALL Hispanics. OF COURSE, that is wrong but it goes back to the old adage. Since it is very DIFFICULT to determine how many of these crimes are being committed by ILLEGALS, the first thought that comes to mind when you hear these reports is, "AHA-ANOTHER HISPANIC CRIME". I do think that's why we come across as being "racist" at times. But, it's the law of averages. I think that's exactly why a lot of LEGAL HISPANICS support OUR philosophy. The ones who commit crimes are giving ALL of them a bad name. So, it would behoove ALL LEGAL HISPANICS to TAKE A STAND.

I think the other thing that creates an atmosphere of the "racism" charge are groups like La Raza who are SUPPOSEDLY LEGAL Hispanics but who VILLIFY those of us who want to put a stop to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. They are BRAINWASHING WASHINGTON and they are BRAINWASHING religious organizations, with OUR money I might add, to believe that we are ANTI-HISPANIC. When they get so much NATIONAL COVERAGE in the media, they can spout their venom and they begin to get a captive audience. This is why we MUST speak out--LOUDLY and CLEARLY--because otherwise the OPPOSITION wins the battle.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Sure the Hispanics resent it. I know a great girl who felt her talents lay with the border patrol. She just happened to be of Mexican descent. Her family had been in California since before it became an American territory and she took her American heritage very seriously. She is an American and nothing but American. She resented these people coming over the border more than I do. She felt she had no choice but to join the border patrol to guard against invaders. She is one of my heroes.

I am very much against faith based initiatives mostly because I really don't know what organizations are getting my tax dollars and what they are being used for. I know the Catholic church is pro-illegal. Are they getting my money? I'm not Catholic. I don't attend mass. I don't tithe to the Catholic church yet somehow I feel that this organization and others that have the best interest of Senior Jorge's agenda and the cause of the illegal invaders in mind may be getting my money.

I am with you 100%, arizona. I think these faith-based groups are RIPPING US OFF and they should be ABOLISHED. They ARE getting our money just like you said and we are not even giving it WILLINGLY. This is one of Bush's WORST IDEAS EVER. These organizations that pose as charities are STEALING OUR MONEY. And, rather than doing what they were SUPPOSED to do, they are using our money to pay for LOBBYISTS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thank you, Bootsie.

This is just another example of how things just arn't right. I jokingly refer to this as an imbalance in the force but it becomes more and more obvious every day. I used to feel that something was off balance. I felt asleep in a dream that I couldn't wake up from and that perhaps we were cattle being led to the slaughter. Now I know that it goes deeper than the slave labor they are bringing over from the south. It's more serious than the jobs that are going overseas or the crap we import from other countries. It's all of those things and more. There really are people who want to make slaves out of us and they are succeeding fabulously and right before our eyes. Everything is happening for a reason. It's not just a changing world doing this on its own.

Sometimes I think I owe my paranoia to playing too much Cyberpunk back in the day. It sounds far fetched and crazy but I swear it is true and it's all the work of those huge companies. They finally got someone in office with their best interest in mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast