Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And, isn't THAT one CRAZY??? Some states don't require their citizens to exert that effort!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You know, I think it is Judeo/Christian to differentiate it from Islamic/Christian beliefs. I guess that means we don't cut people's hands off for stealing or stone our daughters to death if they fall in love with someone other than the fifty year old leacher we choose for them to marry. You reckon?

If I remember the Bible studies correctly, it was Abraham (Ibrahim to the Moslems) who had a kid by the Egyptian maid and a kid by his wife Sara, who was actually too old to have kids? That was how the two separate groups were formed according to the Bible. God promised Abraham and Sara's son one thing and Abraham and the maid's son something else. I cannot for the life of me remember what Abraham and Sara's son was named (somebody slap me!) but the maid's son was Ishmael. Ishmael wandered off and formed the Islamic tribe and, of course the other tribe were the Jews, some of whom later became known as Christians after Christ was crucified and, five hundered years later, the Islamic tribes became Moslems when Mohammed jumped off the Taba stone and flew to heaven.

At one time they all worshipped the same God. Somwehere along the line, they started hearing what He said a bit differently and that is where the controversy comes in as to who is and is not one of God's chosen people. The Crusades was launched over this very issue and it looks like a far more brutal and barbaric form of "Crusades" is in the making.

Need I say more? LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think you're WRONG about the crusades, JuniusJnr. I believe we really MIGHT be in a religious war of some sort.

Was Abraham's son Isaac??? I could drag out a Bible but I might have to motivate myself to walk to the next room!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

[quote="Bootsie"]I completely agree that it is FINE to have groups that are NOT culturally diverse. But, Junius, you are SO RIGHT that WHITES are the ones who are discriminated against. There is NO WAY we could have a solely WHITE club yet it is just fine to have black clubs, Muslim clums, Jewish clubs, etc. Things have become completely reversed in this country. There is still no EQUALITY.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!
    The lighter your skin, the more you are blamed for the rest of the world's woes. This isnt happening only in America. White people are resented all over the globe because of their skin.
    But only in America do we feel shamed and apologetic because of our whitness. So we appease every race and culture other than our own, by being 'politically correct'. Never mind looking out for us, because we have been such a problem.
    There is no EQUALITY, because its being handed out to everybody else but white people. Isnt this discrimination?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is MOST DEFINITELY, ButterBean! It is REVERSE DISCRIMINATION and it is a DISGRACE. We need to take back our race because you're right-- we are so STUCK on appeasing any race different from ours that we've lost our OWN CULTURE.

And, look how white your little doggie is. Is it discriminated against too???

Hello Everybody,

I've been coming to this site and reading for a long time now. Finally joined up and it was the subject of this post that did it. Where to begin? I live in Southern New Mexico where, as a white man, I am a minority. You are reminded of this fact on a daily basis. In a year to a year and a half we're moving back to Ohio. We're in enemy territory here and severely outnumbered.
    Read all the posts of what many of you are planning to do when the crap hits the fan. Like Dman, I knew this was and will happen. Known it since the early 80's and I preach about it all the time. It's funny, most are listening to me now with frightened interest. I'm worried about how many of you feel you'll be able to defend your homes. Unless you'll have a group of people with you, one or two people with guns will be ineffective in the long run. A few homemade firebombs (molotov cocktails) thrown through windows or even on the sides of your homes will eventually make you leave your protection. Distract on one side of the house, attack on the other side.
    I was in the infantry from 79 to 82. I never stopped military training since being discharged. I'm also a survivalist. Put me in the woods with nothing but the clothes on my back, return a couple of months later and you would find me just as you left me. I have done this. I can eat insects with no problem, but for awhile there it was difficult to get used to the idea. Eaten pigeons, rats and know how to skin and dress out most animals. Wild plants? Know most of what's edible and their medincinal value.
    I cannot stress the importance of at least knowing basic survival in the wild skills. Wherever you live, in any part of the owrld, you can teach yourself to survive. Been here three years now and taught myself how to survive in the desert, but it's much easier back east.
    There's a very good company, Brigade Quartermaster, that sell edible plant identification cards with color photos. Both for eastern and western plants. They also have a few survival books. It's a start for those of you who don't know these skills, please check into it. Here's their website;
    http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame. ... /index.tam Get their excellent catalog. It's free and free is always good.
    Some may call me extreme, but think they'll just be calling me when everything goes haywire. May God have mercy upon us all.

YAY, Bootsie! It was Isaac.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHEW!! That was a WILD STAB!!!

Welcome, OhioBuckeye. We need you to come live closer to us so you could help us survive!! Believe it or not, my son has those cards you were talking about. They belonged to my deceased husband who was a Scoutmaster for 40 years and taught the Scouts survival skills and, when I was cleaning out some stuff, I ran across them and my son wanted them. He is, like you, determined that he could live off the land if necessary so I will have to depend on him if it comes to the dire scenario you describe. I don't THINK I could eat an insect or a rat but I've never been hungry either.

Welcome OhioBuckeye.
    Its frightening to think about riots here. But the lawlessness is spreading into America via 3rd World Countries. I know we cant count on our government to protect us. Our nation is being run by incompetent boofs. Why cant we get an honest answer from anyone about the border? I would be willing to help pay for the fence, or pay to have some illegal aliens deported. Why do we have over a hundred-thousand illegal Muslims living in Detroit alone? Denmark spoke up, now France is confronting illegal immigrants. We are next, and no one in our government seems to care.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've GOT IT!! I'VE GOT IT!!! We could have the ILLEGALS build the fence!! CHEAP LABOR. No COMMUTE. PERFECT SOLUTION!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast