Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What are your predictions?

I'm curious as to where you think the U.S. will be 10 years from now. Do you think we will have won the battle of the illegal invasion and how? Do you think it will come to violence to scare them out, or do you think our govt will finally get it right?
    Seriously, where do you see our country 10 years from now?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Go Dawg, I'm not sure how to answer this one. IMO, I'm afraid that things will get much worse before they ever get better. I hope I'm wrong, but by basing my predictions on past events, the future doesn't look so bright for Americans.

Our history proves that it takes something "big and large" to happen to us before all Americans seem to unite behind one another. Case in point, WWI, Pearl Harbor, WWII, 9/11, Katrina, Rita, etc. the list goes on and on. What scares me is what is it going to take for Americans to unite and rid ourselves of the cancerous tumors now holding important offices.

At the risk of sounding like the human skull, I do have that "gut feeling" that something big is going to happen to America, and this event is very close at hand. I don't know what it may be, but it's coming at us, and at full speed.

If we get a Dem president, we are sunk. The same goes true if we get a Rep pres such as the flip flopper, Thompson, Rudy, or any other of the OBL fence walking freaks. Again, I'm afraid we would be sunk.

On the flip side of this, it is very refreshing to see so many more Americans uniting and fighting the illegal immigration problem; whether it be through ALIPAC or another group.

I still believe that a million man (hopefully more) peaceful march on DC would be a huge eye opener for the stereotypical politicians, and might induce some change for the good.

Only time will tell...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I predict that things will get better in the next 10 years as far as less illegal entry into our country because I think our borders will be more secure and employers will no longer be able to hire illegals but I think unless we get a real American president behind us, we are going to be stuck with what we have now. Ending the birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens will help but it probably won't be retroactive so we are going to be stuck with the anchors we have now and I fear what they are being taught by their parents. If they grow up and enter politics it will still be all about the "raza" for them, much like the Hispanic politicians we have now.

They will insist on us becoming a bi-lingual country and much of our country will resemble countries south of the border. I think there has been too much damage done that can't be reversed. The only way it can be reversed is deporting all illegals and their anchors. I don't see that ever happening. Canada looks real good to me now but I would still fight for my country from afar. One can only take so much, especially living in Calif. I want to live out my golden years in a country that shares my culture and language, not in Mexico.

I think that the Mexicans will continue to populate the Southwest, one way or another, and eventually, it will in essence, BE Mexican, whether or not they buy/steal it from us.

Therefore, at some point, we ought to give it to them, and then build electric fences around it so they can't get any further into our country.

There are too many "candy-asses" in this country, who don't have any guts to stand up for America. Most of them are in politics.

I find it interesting that many come here to work and have no benefits in their countries and yet try to change America into what they came from.

If the American government would pull out of calif. Texas, New Mexico
    and Arizona allowing Mexico to have control of that area how many months would it be before we would have migrations north from those 4 states.

My guess it would be within weeks.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I find it interesting that many come here to work and have no benefits in their countries and yet try to change America into what they came from.

If the American government would pull out of calif. Texas, New Mexico
    and Arizona allowing Mexico to have control of that area how many months would it be before we would have migrations north from those 4 states.

My guess it would be within weeks.
    yep, they're like cattle...got them fenced in and they are wanting the grass on the other side of the fence,lol
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

From what I see in many local instances, they are standing up to get it curbed. Even if they are using it to get further along in politics many are jumping on the band wagon to get illegal immigration under control in their small jurisdictions. If the American public continues to cry out against our Washington politicians and the smart local and state reps see it and respond we have a real chance to clean out Washington. It's going to take some real courage to do it. Any time you see a local person stand up for Americans, one thing we can do is contact them and encourage them to keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GoDawgs, I am hoping for the best but,I feel we are in for a major downturn in our future.Even if we closed the borders today I don't think we could sustain the anchors we already have and the ever increasing demands of the raza nuts.So just thinking of letting the borders get left open for another couple years is frightening.
    I just read an article today that said one of the finest school systems in the country failed this year.They are blaming it on the "unfair" testing of "limited English students", the poor dears were given the same test as all the other students(can you imagine). I can only imagine the future demands to our schools and budgets in the coming years.And it says alot about the future employees we can expect to see.
    I fear it will take something HUGE to get this nightmare to end.
    Another poster stated that they felt something bad is coming,well, I also feel that as well but, I still don't know if it will help us get rid of the illegal parasites.
    Here is another unpleasant thought I had-what if other countries see the laws not being enforced and decide to send some of their excess our way?
    As you can probably see I don't hold out a lot of hope for our future unless we grow in numbers and fight using the same demanding attitude the raza groups use and hopefully getting Tancredo and or Hunter in the White house.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

I THINK WE CAN SOLVE THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM WITHIN THE NEXT TEN YEARS. BUY ONLY IF WE FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO ACHEIVE IT. AMERICANS ARE BECOMING MUCH MORE MOBILIZED AND ACTIVIST. I SEE WTP SOLVING MANY PROBLEMS WITHIN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.....NOT JUST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote from RedPony-I SEE WTP SOLVING MANY PROBLEMS WITHIN THE NEXT TEN YEARS.....NOT JUST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

What is WTP?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast