Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the Patriots are going to win.

We are going to remove the liberal bent-over walking backwards elected officials out of office and play hardball like the invaders have never seen before.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

The only way the USA will survive is if we AMERICANS actually take it back. It will have to be by force. The MSM and our political bunch will never change. If we get a DEM in office in 08 we are really in trouble. The average american is watching american idol and can tell you nothing about what else is going on in their country. SAD. The politicos will continue to let in as many as they can every year and continue to raise our taxes to pay for them. Send their kids to our schools while you can't send your own. Force their below par language on everything you do and our political system will support it all the way. They will continue to rape, murder, molest our children. Ask yourself if anyone running for office in 08 (that stands a chance of getting elected) will stand up for you as an AMERICAN? Is that answer NO? Well time for plan B. Only way it will change.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

There's so many people who have NO clue what's going on in their own country. Many people are not "activists", and many people do not read books or watch any news programs (like Lou Dobbs).

A friend of mine from Singapore noticed when he was visiting that Americans on the subway don't read books like they do in other places. They are reading newspapers (which aren't giving the whole truth) or just sitting there looking like dopes. I see it everyday, myself.

All the news some of them see is the entertainment news - who's marrying who, whether Brad and Angelina have more kids, who's getting divorced, which person will win on American Idol. It's sad and frustrating because I think we need a MAJORITY of Americans involved in this fight. I don't know what the percentage is, but we might be only 10% of the population or less.

I will say this -- I have never seen comments in chat rooms and forums, in response to news articles, etc. like I have seen on this issue. Go to topix.com anyday and you will see hundreds of people commenting on illegal immigration, IN OUR FAVOR. It's really got to make you wonder if perhaps people ARE getting informed and serious about the issue. They may be. It's certainly the topic of so many call-in shows that I listen to.

But listen to any MSM show, radio, tV or otherwise, and it's all about the propped-up candidates or Lindsey Lohan. The sad thing is, many Americans trust this type of news and don't give it a second thought.

Hopefully OUR numbers are going to grow. I think it's about informing friends and neighbors. I had a good conversation w/ an old high school friend about the 2nd tier candidates. She told me she'd never heard of them before ....well, I educated her! Hopefully things will spread that way, really, by word of mouth, which is the best form of advertising!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I DONT SEE ANYWHERE IN ANY OF THESE POSTS WHERE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT GIVING THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR COUNTRY.
    RP, I'm sure this is because of ALIPAC's strict rules about posting such things.

However, I want to state (and have stated in other posts) that if it came down to that, I would GLADLY give my life for my country. If it meant my kids, and all American kids for that matter, would have a much better country by my death, then so be it.
    I would feel the "Klingon honor" upon dying to maintain our God given rights of freedom and liberty.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I predict that 2007 through 2010 will be THE WORST years that America will go through in a long time. We are losing our culture, jobs, homes, health care, security, and longivity, among many other things. And it all has to do with ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION crushing us from all ends.

More Americans need to get involved. Let's keep spreading the word.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said sippy. I was just clowning a bit above so folks would pick the towel back up and go on. I've wondered if others have faced that moment where you reflect on what your grandparents provided and left for you while watching your downline rolling cars on the floor. Once you've faced that place, and know what you will do, it's time to listen to Patton.

I gotta go. Maury just said some guy is not the father.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I gotta go. Maury just said some guy is not the father.

I knew we had some high brows on this site, but you exceed my expectations. I’ll never be able to post in my pajamas again.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think it is going to get worse before it gets better, if we can stop all that has to do with implementing North American Union, we can solve the illegal immigration problem.

It will take some time to get the illegals out but I believe we can do it through attrition, then we must reform the immigration system and cap it, stop giving everyone's relatives the right to come here just because someone in there family did, and stop Anchor babies, Stop all visa programs and have only two, one for visitors and one for workers. period.

we must make sure the immigrants that come in are not all from South America or all from SO. of our border, in other words we must make sure we get more immigrants from European countries of all ethnic groups but with the same culture we have and English speaking ( and there are alot of them that want to come here)doing this we can bring back our European culture and make sure the people who are trying to change the face and culture of are nation do not suceed.
    Amen.

This nation won't survive the fragmentation that will result from the continuance of present migration patterns. I would challenge anyone who supports the status quo to enlighten the rest of us as to its long-term benefits. We must cease tolerating all the PC pablum we're being fed about diversity. What began as a noble idea has evolved into a bullying tactic. As we all know, the US is already the most diverse country in the world. Any remaining national cohesiveness will be destroyed by allowing immigration to continue at its current rate. We have to take a stand, as a nation, for something besides pluralism.

I predict that the US will regain it's title of the leading manufacturing capitol of the world....ANCHOR BABIES! The output of this industry is exceeding all other nations combined. We are the leaders! And the best news of all is that these jobs will NEVER be OUTSOURCED!

Secondly, I predict that the #1 exports from the newly formed NAU, illegals, will exceed all expectations! And we can expect to double or triple these exports when the FTAA goes into full swing!

Thirdly, I predict... Press 1 for Spanish only; and the rest of you are out of luck!

Fourthly, I predict that American Idol will be promptly changed to "Latino Idol".

That's it for now, folks...have to get to my Spanish class! I'm late!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast