Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WTP=WE THE PEOPLE. ALL OF US TOGETHER.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it is going to get worse before it gets better, if we can stop all that has to do with implementing North American Union, we can solve the illegal immigration problem.

It will take some time to get the illegals out but I believe we can do it through attrition, then we must reform the immigration system and cap it, stop giving everyone's relatives the right to come here just because someone in there family did, and stop Anchor babies, Stop all visa programs and have only two, one for visitors and one for workers. period.

we must make sure the immigrants that come in are not all from South America or all from SO. of our border, in other words we must make sure we get more immigrants from European countries of all ethnic groups but with the same culture we have and English speaking ( and there are alot of them that want to come here)doing this we can bring back our European culture and make sure the people who are trying to change the face and culture of are nation do not suceed.

I believe 9/11 was a terrible thing that happen to this country but sometimes it takes something like this to open our eyes, we have all been ignoring this problem and if it wasn't for 9/11 it would have been to late for America, we would have gone on ignoring it until it was to late.

I am not so sure we will not have a civil war before it is over but if it comes to that the one thing I am pretty sure of is all true patriotic Americans will stand together and fight for their country, they can talk all they want about taking the So.West back but I will tell you they are "AWAKING A SLEEPING GIANT" and we will win the war, maybe not every single battle along the way but we will win the war!!! And turn our country around.

We must get the people to VOTE for the right person for President and get rid of our enemys in congress and we will be able to slay dragons!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

RedPony-I thought it meant WORLD TRADE POLICY! and was a little worried!

SoSad-I think you must have been a cheerleader in high school.As you can tell from my post I don't feel optimistic about our future but,you made me think that maybe the plans of the invaders can be thwarted.I think we need to stop the anchor baby nightmare NOW.You are right about the visas.As for family reunification-NO MORE-I am not like those people who keep saying "the US has plenty of space for more immigrants"-we can only hold so many w/o destroying our natural resources.
    You also made me think of the posts Lugundum puts on-maybe he can spread the word in England and Europe that the US is the place to go,since they are being driven out of their homeland.I've read 100,000-200,000 are leaving there per year!And thats just England!
    As for a "civil" war I am very concerned about this as I am hearing talk of it more and more and the illegals (I think) are becoming more desperate,militant and agressive.
    When the illegals are sent home the burn will probably only fester in them and so we must keep a vigilant eye on them always.
    I would love to see European culture flourish in this country again.The English language too.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

RedPony-I thought it meant WORLD TRADE POLICY! and was a little worried!

RFLMAO!!! RAWHIDE. WELL I AM GLAD YOU ASKED SO I COULD CLARIFY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I like to think that America will overcome this, as she has so many challenges before.

And then I think that the greed of some of our members has become so out of control that we, a once Superpower nation, will be conquered from the south by an ultra-poor, third world nation and a bunch of its illiterate citizens -- I mean, how PATHETIC is that? Here we put men on the moon, defeated Hitler, Stalin, the Cold War (well, maybe not the Cold War yet), but we can't fight off a bunch of 3rd world illiterate migrants?

I feel that if Americans don't get off their lazy behinds and stop the indulgence in head-in-sand burying are going to lose what they've known to be their country. Is it doable to fight it off -- Hell yes -- but only if WE decide that it's worthwhile.

I personally would rather die than live under Mexican or Muslim, or any other rule. I have a deep love for our country, how it came to be -- our history, our principles. I think it's the great country in the world and worth fighting for ...I'm just not sure some of our fellow Americans believe the same. . . . maybe they aren't Americans at all.

Oh well, sorry -- up late and can't sleep . ..apologize for the editorial!

I personally would rather die than live under Mexican or Muslim, or any other rule
    I AGREE. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOT ME IF THIS HAPPENS. I WANT MY AMERICA OR NOTHING AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I personally would rather die than live under Mexican or Muslim, or any other rule
    I AGREE. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOT ME IF THIS HAPPENS. I WANT MY AMERICA OR NOTHING AT ALL.
    I'm right there with y'all on that.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Just down the road from me is the Patton museum where his spirit still walks. There's a lot of loud laughter coming from there right now. You don't win a war by giving your life for your country.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DONT SEE ANYWHERE IN ANY OF THESE POSTS WHERE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT GIVING THEIR LIFE FOR THEIR COUNTRY.

Me either.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast