Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sacredrage, this is true. They came with a sense that these people were so foreign to them, so inferior in their culture, that they did not have to respect their rights to live in peace as they always have. Being forced into "schools" and being punished when they spoke their native tongues, being trained to be nothing more than domestic help, with the guise of education.

What does make it more interesting is that many of the tribes carried some of the same genetics that the European settlers did, and there are a portion of cultural practises that upon closer inspection are similar to the Europeans (many times higher standards of living in cleanliness) and also reflect what some believe are Hebrew practises.

I often wonder myself, is the culture that is technologically advanced, and advanced in their material goods really living a superior life? Haven't we all found after just our own lifetimes, that a simpler life is better for us, and happier?

We can't step back in time and change what has already happened, we can only learn from the wrongs man did to one another, and not let it happen again, including to our own currently established culture, and attempt to help the tribes of this nation to maintain what they almost lost.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first white settlers to the U.S. only should have had a right to live here if the Natives allowed them too....God in His grace allowed them still to form a great nation, no doubt...but it was at the expense of another people group who had previously done the whites no wrong and did nothing to deserve what they got. Yet I am NOT saying that whites living here today deserve to be oppressed by latinos because of what a previous generation of whites did...we were not around back then. I would not blame today's latinos living in Latin America for the actions of the Spaniards hundreds of years ago against the Amerindians, we are all going to have to answer to the Lord for our OWN particular sins-but I feel that for many latinos they think all generations of whites are to blame for all wrongs done to nonwhites in the Americas. I feel blaming an entire ethnic group for the actions of some is a form of racism and is wrong. MOD -EDIT

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is the way people should be thinking, Sacredrage. As well as the idea of having racially motivated programs anymore. It is a form of discrimination to a generation of a majority who did nothing to have to pay for it, and rewarding a generation of a minority who had not been oppressed in any way, and do not need to be "repaid" for something that never happened to them...

If we stopped all racially rewarding government programs, stopped all hiring practises that were racially motivated (as mandated by laws), we would save ourselves billions of dollars, and start living realistically. People would start getting hired for their abilities instead of at times simply filling a quota. However, I still am for laws protecting people from discriminatory employers and such.

We need to start living on our own personal merits and abilities, not on our race, or on our ability to make a lot of noise to get us what we want. I beleive if this was so, we would stop seeing a lot of the strife we have in recent years, within our own nation. I also believe this would also give a lot less fuel to the fire of those organized groups who have a racial agenda (ALL of them), you would see less young people being drawn in by them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Notice that with dog breeds, people will like "Labradoodles" but don't advocate getting rid of either purebred Poodles or Labrador Retrievers as distinct breeds in their entirety? But with humanity it's considered "progress" to totally wipe out ethnic groups...the poor Native Americans in the U.S. are down to only 2.5 mil now out of all their distinct nationalities combined...I can only imagine how painful it would be to be the last of your nationality or total ethnic group because everyone else died off and leaving you with noone else left on earth who totally understands where you're coming from culturally or linguistically.... Nightmarish in my opinion. and they want whites to be next. I hope both ethnic groups will save themselves.

And I'm tired of all whites worldwide being lumped together as "guilty" including the ones who weren't around to take part in evils of the past nor participate in current-day evils...blame the ACTUALLY GUILTY ones ONLY, please!

If people havn't seen it yet they better wake up

We are next on the genocide parade , Maybe not in the classical sense of the word , but sooner or later , maybe
    We are being "replaced" at a fantastic pace

I've never felt oppressed but am feeling it now and i can pinpoint the primary reason for it.

His name is.

Barack Obama

He has set white against black, black against white, hispanic against white, jews against white.

the man is for anyone of any color over anyone who is white.

I'm greatly disturbed that US CITIZENS are being pushed aside and force to obey laws have benefits cut while ILLEGALS are allowed to enter allowed to drive all with immunity, take our jobs, displace our kids in colleges

It is upsetting. I want it stopped, have written letter after letter i listened to many republican run on cracking down on ILLEGALS and now they seem to have forgotten.

Illegals are a big part of our budget problems for states and federals.

I woke up since obama was elected.

Welcome to ALIPAC, bamissfa.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately under both presidents Clinton and Bush I saw bad things coming in the name of "globalism.". I think it's only escalating with Obama. The thing I fear most with Obama is pushing us more and more toward the NWO. Seems "Big Business" only cares about making money, for decades they've been abusing people in Third World countries to make money and I'm just really finding out about this now (I used to believe OUR companies had a conscience and abuse came from within other countries only toward these abused people in T.W. countries). And now the beast is turning its head and biting us also-I guess it was only a matter of time before We the People were picked on as well by "Big Business."

I believe that the Judeo-Christian God has told me that the white ethnic group WILL survive, including the blonde, blue eyed kind, but what was unclear was how diverse we will be as far as the old nationalities like German, English, Polish, etc. I hope at least all those will survive as tribes if not nations. He didn't tell me how He was going to do it but I am trusting that what I have received is correct. I usually will receive some type of encouraging "sign" whenever God tells me He's going to answer my prayers, immediately after I saw the Duggers for the first time-so that was the "sign" for me. I do believe we need to continue to "do our part" to encourage white birth rates to go up around the world as common sense. It would be nice if the Native Americans would be saved also. Each ethnic group has its own physical and cultural beauty and it would be a shame if all of any particular group went extinct.

I am an eigth generation American. I am a descendant of the good and bad in our history. My ancestors fought to take this land away from the Native Indians and my ancestors fought to keep this land from the white settlers. Ancestor against ancestor, grandparent against grandparent. They stood on both sides of the struggle for America. My DNA is English, Welsh, Irish, French, German, Cherokee, Choctaw and Blackfoot, but I consider my ethnic origin to be American.

Why is it so wrong for me to have pride as an American. How do I choose one DNA over another?

MontereySherry

I am officially half Hispanic and the Latinos get ticked off at me because I am not Spanish-speaking or loyal to Spain over America, and was raised by the "Anglo" side of the family and refuse to call myself anything but an American.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    MontereySherry

I am officially half Hispanic and the Latinos get ticked off at me because I am not Spanish-speaking or loyal to Spain over America, and was raised by the "Anglo" side of the family and refuse to call myself anything but an American.
    ------------------------

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast