Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly. Danged if you do, danged if you don't. Even on the other hand, sometimes silence is Golden.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Exactly. Danged if you do, danged if you don't. Even on the other hand, sometimes silence is Golden.
    "See now that's funny, cause we can't hear each other!"

From you avatar I think you sound like Shaun Connery!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    "See now that's funny, cause we can't hear each other!"

From you avatar I think you sound like Shaun Connery!
    LOL. And from yours, I can imagine you talk loudly, over the sound of hammers, and such.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I think you are both "Old School"

Yes, whites are now being oppressed. People who honestly believe we are living in a post-racial society are living in a fantasy world. I was oppressed the whole time I lived in "Cuban Miami". I have been subtlely assulated 3 times while living there and twice when visiting there after I moved-women "brushing" me when passing without saying excuse me, and recently a man shoving his grocery cart in line into my hip without apologizing), given dirty looks almost daily by people on the street (even by folks old enough to be my grandparents), grew up in an 80% Latino school and felt left out everyday because most of them spoke Spanish all the time and showed open hatred toward "the Americanos" in my face. I missed my senior prom because there weren't enough "American" guys to go around and I wasn't about to date the few Latinos who were civil enough to be nice to me but also believed that I should learn to speak Spanish and had no respect for my nation. It worries me that demographers have said as fact that whites will not be the majority race in the U.S. anymore sometime between 2025-2050. I'm not trying to be selfish and I don't believe whites have the right to oppress nonwhites EITHER, it's just that the thought of going from one extreme: being the dominant group and almost never experiencing oppression, to eventually having nowhere to live where your people are the dominant group anymore anywhere in the U.S. within your lifetime and having to worry about nonwhites wanting to make you pay for evils that have been done to them but that you had no control over. And having your culture as well as language replaced by someone else's-going from having your own country to choosing between being an oppressed minority in the nation or leaving and being a minority elsewhere, culturally if not ethnically, forever. Plus the current mentality that except for whites who are racists the majority of whites could care less if the white ethnic group disapears from the planet as long as it is done peacefully...would there be a certain turn-around in this complacency and would we stick together as blacks did in the past...or would they still have the same attitude?

We need to end "wet foot, dry foot". It is too late for Miami and other parts of Florida in regards to the colonization by Cubans rather than assimilation but endiing illegal immigration especially from one ethnic group will stop the demographic takeover and colonization of the U.S. by mostly Mexicans. Natural change is one thing but there is nothing natural about a demographic takeover of this country via illegal immigration.

Lotta interesting points here. What we are seeing is the wholesale destruction of American values, culture. Invaders from the south are creating Hispanic enclaves and deconstructing American values, principles. Muslims from the middle east are doing the same, look at Dearborn Michigan.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

In the 90's I worked for a branch of the government. I found myself in the middle of survey's going in out of my office. Survey's questioning what Latino people wanted to be called, Mexican, Hispanic, Latino, etc. At that time there was this great divide. People from various Latin countries did not want to be counted on the census as a whole, they wanted their own identity. Black Americans wanted their own identity. They did not want to be classified as a color, so they pushed for being referred to as African American's. Minorities were given option's, a choice in retaining their ethnic origins.

Then there came the majority of Americans, the Americans that were proud of being American. We thought that was enough, we knew who we were, but never in our minds did we think that we would be classified not as Americans, but as whites.

So, now as minority groups are pandered to; encouraged to take pride in their ethnic origin, their roots we find the rest of us are classified simply white. Simply a word a label.

Forget, that we know that every person in America that happens to look white has a different genealogical DNA. Forget that we are the product of mixed groups, from Anglo Europeans to people of color. We are now classified white.

Every white American is a mixture of the early European settlers, the Indians that fought for this land. We all have ancestors that owned slaves and were slaves. We are the product of the good and bad in American history.

Now we find ourselves being attacked by the color of our skin. Lumped together. Every injustice in the world is blamed on being white. They are trying to strip us of our identity our pride and then redefine who we really are.

It seems to me that as they rant about diversity and multiculturism they are the ones that are attacking it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sacredrage, I can agree, too many "white apologists" will willingly roll over and basically allow anything, so long as it makes them "feel good" and they think they can appease and weasel into the winning side. In my eyes, they are simply cowards, unwilling to step up to the plate and speak out.

I do think it is also a battle against cultural ideas as well. These ideas that have followed our ancestors, made this nation what it is, and those ideals and way of life, that made it all as free a nation as it has been, is under assault. We, are in the line of fire because we are standing up for the rule of law, which has been one of those ideals, in illegal immigration and a Constitutional government. Those who want to be the majority, want the rules to be different for them, and they would quickly do away with the Constitution, as it stands in their way to take over.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Whites aren't Racially Oppressed, they're Racially Depressed!"
    And I don't care what color you be, if you are Red, White, and Blue then illegal immigration is going to effect "YOU!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast