Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oops! I'd already copied the page & sent out to Chatham rep, senator & sheriff.

I'll use your outline & send to sheriff, representatives and senators in Alamance and Moore Counties as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Oops! I'd already copied the page & sent out to Chatham rep, senator & sheriff.

I'll use your outline & send to sheriff, representatives and senators in Alamance and Moore Counties as well.

good cause I can't do them all. Keep it up.
    I just sent it to sheriff in Alamance county.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK Legal and John, if you two will work together to assure that all 11 Sheriffs get the email. please let us know when you finish the state or if you cant complete.

COI, if you will focus on the legislature and state forums that will be cool.

Now we need some people to go after city police departments in different counties and to go after reporters on some of the newspapers.

I will post some links to NC newspapers and radio stations here, we need volunteers to crawl their websites and send emails to every editor, reporter, and department you can find an email for.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT EVERYONE POST WHAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING AND YOUR WORK RESULTS / COMPLETED TASKS HERE.

BATTLE FOR NC LIST IS ON THE WAY>

W

John, will you send it to the sheriff of Burnswick county. might be best I don't do that one.

Sounds good. John and I are connected on a plan. After we complete that in the AM we'll see what is left....which sounds like there will still be a lot left.

I've sent to Lee County Sheriff. Any more?

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I've sent to Lee County Sheriff. Any more?
    any reps you can do will help me a looooot.

Should have added I did the representative and senator as well. Sorry

COI, sending you a list via email now to make the legislators job easier for you.

Battle of NC list has been notified. help is on the way Im sure.

W

Suggestion!

For your email titles try

State and Local Police (NC) CAN enforce immigration law and do so in some states!

or

State and Local Police (NC) CAN enforce immigration law

For those sending this out in other states just add your state code in!

W

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast