Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    COI, sending you a list via email now to make the legislators job easier for you.

Battle of NC list has been notified. help is on the way Im sure.

W
    Got it will make it a lot easier than last time. Will start on the 1st thing in the AM.(After/during I hear you on 106.3)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just sent to the following Police Deptments:

Ahoskie, Ashville, Benson, Boiling Springs, Burlington, Cary, Charlotte-Mecklenburg, Cherryville, Clarmont, Concord, Conover, Cornelius, Durham, Elizabethtown, Forest City, Garner, Henderson, Hickory, Indian Beach, Kinston, Kitty Hawk, LaGrange, Monroe, Morrisville, New Bern, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, River Bend, Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount, Rolesville, Southern Shores, Statesville, Topsail Beach, Valdese, Wilmington, Wilson, Wingate and Winston-Salem.

Some were generic e-mail addresses for the PDs but most went to the Chiefs. I thought I could copy all the addresses at one time from my "sent" box but it looks like I can only copy one at a time. I'll put the list together tomorrow and post it or you can go down the list at the 911 web site if you want to take the time.

Good work folks! Outstanding. There will be lots to do tomorrow. Just monitor the projects you have taken on and work to make sure someone helps you finish whole lists.

Here are some more lists we need people to dig in on for the media.

http://newslink.org/ncradi.html

http://www.shgresources.com/nc/radio/

http://newslink.org/nctele.html

http://www.ncpress.com/cpcmembers.html

http://www.usnpl.com/ncnews.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I just sent to the following Police Deptments:

Ahoskie, Ashville, Benson, Boiling Springs, Burlington, Cary, Charlotte-Mecklenburg, Cherryville, Clarmont, Concord, Conover, Cornelius, Durham, Elizabethtown, Forest City, Garner, Henderson, Hickory, Indian Beach, Kinston, Kitty Hawk, LaGrange, Monroe, Morrisville, New Bern, North Wilkesboro, Reidsville, River Bend, Roanoke Rapids, Rocky Mount, Rolesville, Southern Shores, Statesville, Topsail Beach, Valdese, Wilmington, Wilson, Wingate and Winston-Salem.

Some were generic e-mail addresses for the PDs but most went to the Chiefs. I thought I could copy all the addresses at one time from my "sent" box but it looks like I can only copy one at a time. I'll put the list together tomorrow and post it or you can go down the list at the 911 web site if you want to take the time.
    Oak Island PD has theirs

Here are the PD e-mail addresses in the order listed from my earlier post minus Boiling Springs, LaGrange and Rolesville. They had bad addresses.

PM or e-mail me for the e-mail addresses.

You should be able to copy and paste into the "TO" box of your e-mail.

Working on a list for the Sheriffs now.

Just got off the air in Wilmington!

I hope more people will join in our efforts here on the forums today.

The folks in Wilmington brought up a good point. We need to make sure that the District Attorneys and Judges in each NC County get this information as well.

We need volunteers that will agree to track down all of the DAs and email them this info.

We need another volunteer to go after all of the radio stations in the link we have provided.

We need another to go after all of the county commissioners in the state etc..

Lots to do. We need more hands on deck!

Post here if you are willing to help.

Im about to send out the press release and activate the entire AAN ALIPAC Action Network

Let's train some new activist and let's show the public what we can do when we work together.

Let's roll!

W

Here is a listing of NC Sheriffs e-mails for the following counties:

Alexander, Burke, Cabarrus, Caldwell, Carteret, Catawba, Chatham, Cumberland, Davidson, Durham, Granville, Harnett, Haywood, Mecklenburg, New Hanover, Onslow, Pasquotank, Rowan, Wayne and Wilson.

PM or e-mail me for the addresses.

A few are generic for the SO but most go directly to the Sheriffs.

Statewide Press Release is going out now.

W

Just finished all Senators and Reps. and have gotten one response back so far.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast