Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why arent people showing up?

Heres my question. Every time La Raza or some groups for illegal immigration holds a march they flood the streets. Why is it that when normal americans that support secure borders and legal immigration (contolled immigration) try to march not very many people show? And most of the time they are overpowered by people calling them racists etc. Where are all the normal people at? The people that have brains and love this country? It just seems to me like sometimes all the fighting you guys and myself do writing letters calling Washington is for nothing. Does anyone else think the same sometimes?

Some are in FEAR to speak out and the rest suffer from INDIFFRENCE, hoping someone else will fix the problem for them.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Americans, particularly the men, have been beaten into submission by non-stop assaults from media and societal elites into believing they're hate-filled, ignorant, wife-beating thugs who had better keep a low profile if they know what's good for them.

This has been going on for over thirty years. Add in the more recent laws outlawing "hate" speech (or thoughtcrime, as Orwell more accurately described it), and you end up with a completely passive male populace, afraid to voice its opinion in opposition to policies that the media and the elites have declared to be already settled.

It's bad now, but it's going to get a lot worse.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Most people don't feel threathened by illegal immigration. They may believe it's wrong, but their life style or job isn't in danger.

Some will wake up, some never will. I plan to do what I can to oppose illegal immigration / amnesty.

Fear is a factor. Complacency. Rose colored glasses because some refuse to see the problem.

I've been called a racist by people that do not agree with me and I really don't care what they call me. I know my heart and I only answer to God Almighty. "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matthew 7:1-2 That's the best answer to the racist attack.

Remember, people criticize others of their own insecurities. If someone is calling you a racist, it's more likely than not that they are a racist. Just ignore it because it's a lowly form of argument that is designed to embarrass or silence their opposition. Also, name calling is a last ditch effort in an argument. Don't own their unfounded labels.

The illegal alien supporters must have a villain, to justify their lawless position so they are fighting the imaginary racist phantom. Their house is built upon sand.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's all remember that it's the AMERICANS who are WORKING and supporting their families.

It's very difficult for vast numbers of Americans to drop everything. Our priotities have always, for the majority, to take care of our families and responsibilities - NOT depending on government handouts to survive.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Every time La Raza or some groups for illegal immigration holds a march they flood the streets.
    I also think a large percentage of the people you see marching are illegal, do not speak English and thus cannot communicate with elected officials, and marching is the only way they can make their presence known.

If a coaltion of groups forms a peaceful march in WASHINGTON, I WOULD GO AND SEVERAL MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY TOO.

This is our country, we make the laws, WE THE PEOPLE(THE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY) Our ancestors made it the greatest country on earth and I don't want foreign interests, aliens and NAU DESTROYING what is Ours!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Let's all remember that it's the AMERICANS who are WORKING and supporting their families.

It's very difficult for vast numbers of Americans to drop everything. Our priotities have always, for the majority, to take care of our families and responsibilities - NOT depending on government handouts to survive.

my 2 cents
    BINGO!!!

Take a day off from work and visit stores, government centers (licensing offices and such) and city parks and see who is out and about. In places like California and Texas, it's illegal aliens. Why is it any surprise that they are also the ones with free time to protest on a work day?

The illegals also have tax payer funded organization groups like La Raza, that can pay for buses, tacos, and the the bennies of an illegal love-in. The protest last May bussed many people from different areas, many of those were farm workers who were just handed signs they couldn't understand. Then of course the anti-american companies sponsor the event so that the illegals and their supporters can get all the free Miller beer they want.

Hard working Americans do not have such an organization. Nor do we have any sponsors. Lou Dobbs is pretty much our only spokesman, other than that we are alone.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast