Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    This combined with Altura's theory that many Americans know there are people fighting against illegal immigration they are basically hoping that the fight is going well, and that it will be enough.
    The hardest part has`nt come yet. Either way, amnesty or not, we have many sacrafices that we will have to make. Some areas more than others.
    This Country will have to adjust one way or the other. It won`t be easy and it won`t be a "quick fix".
    The way I see it, yes, illegals help the economy, but only beause they`re working jobs that belong to American Citizens.
    If Amnesty does`nt pass, I can see businesses dropping like flies if illegals aren`t replaced by citizens fast enough. Some businesses are already changing.
    Now this is just my opinion:
    Something else I see is, I may be wrong, The US Government feels that with the kids being brain washed in school (you don`t hear many kids protesting illegal immigration) amnesty will be held back until we(the ones against illegals) are either out of the picture or too old to give a damn. By then the kids will be bilingual and adopted to what`s going on now.
    Like I said, that`s just my opinion, maybe living in California just makes me paranoid.
    ------------------------

Why aren't people showing up? Because as a nation, we are too busy American Idol and such to be bothered

The way I see it, yes, illegals help the economy, but only beause they`re working jobs that belong to American Citizens.
    I've often thought that by the illegal aliens being here, they are actually creating businesses and jobs and the need for workers. It's like a vicious cycle....in other words, if there were not so many illegals here, we might not even need quite as many workers. Do you know what I mean?

Steelerbabe, I really think it is more than that. I used to think that, but now after seeing how many people care about this and how much Americans want to see Congress and Pres. Bush do something about it, without amnesty, I no longer think this is a very legitimate answer as to why.

In addition to the reasons we've all given, which I totally agree with, sometimes I wonder what percentage of Americans are just plain too afraid to speak out? I would like to see some polls on this, where people could answer honestly and anonymously.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234