Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Some are in FEAR to speak out and the rest suffer from INDIFFRENCE, hoping someone else will fix the problem for them.
    You are right! I have tried over and over to let people know how serious the situation is and how they can help. Some of them say "the government will never let illegals have amnesty". And when I talk about the North American Union, they say "this will never happen in my lifetime". I even send people Alipac's website, as well as other sites. They are hopeless, and they will be the ones that will probably scream the loudest if anything bad happens!

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    All the groups like La Raza, LULAC, MECha, The Hispanic Caucus, Hispanic Business Forum, and thousands of others have provided resources and platforms for the organization of one ethnicnity. Each of them can call up marching orders for their purpose with a few messages to their membership, and unite under one flag and the influenced Latino-first youth is a major part of their social mass.

Black citizens created their organizations which have been effective but have a different agenda centered on American equal rights. However, they are constantly battling with degredation within their own race.

The asian population doesn't appear to want this style of confrontational visibility. Disrespect is not honorable in their culture.

Native Americans are still trying to recover from the terrible traumas they had to endure in the early days of conquest. Fortunately for them, they are a sovereign nation unto themselves.

There is no such organizational leadership for the white segment of our population because (1) we made the rules and committed ourselves to live by a desire for immgration and tolerance (2) we created organizations like the ACLU that undermine our collective right-wrong common sense (3) we submitted to politically correct obedient behavior and (4) our own government and corporations have let us down by demonstrating goals of globalism every day.

The American Citizen
    But times and statistics have changed and there are many new reasons for assembling an opposition to the onslaught on American citizenry by those with allegiance to any other nation. Furthermore, our population numbers will be overwhelming and our resources will diminish. The difficulty lies in determining how this will add up and who and what leadership will emerge to make the difference.

In the past, Americans knew how to be spontaneous and organize for duty to their country. Whether in answer to a threat or political purpose, common threads could motivate us. What we are seeing here instead is a weakening of the core understanding of what it is to be an American while undergoing economic change and to still defend those principles. This is happening while our government keeps changing the parameters and not answering to our questions.

At the present it seems Americans can't hear or can't make sense out of what is happening to their society. Citizens of this country must come out of their comfy materialistic ignorance and stand up for what is theirs before it is too late. High politicians can't be the only answer. Just like what is happening in some towns, more rational decision making by the people is needed within their own communities. More legal citizen employees need to fight make their voices heard by management. More people need to be involved in the educational philosophy of their children. More people need to examine their financial preparedness. More young citizens need to go to work in agriculture and service jobs. More people need to find a place to act on just the issue of demographic change in America. And more people need to create new ways to give a powerful punch and enable course adjustment.

This is my two cents of analysis.

MW wrote:
    push yourself away from the Full House reruns,
    Listen here!.... After work,if I can stay awake, I watch the "Rifleman" reruns,not "Full House"! and don`t you forget it.
    ------------------------

MW
    mkfarnam wrote:

Listen here!.... After work,if I can stay awake, I watch the "Rifleman" reruns,not "Full House"! and don`t you forget it.
    I'll let you in on a little secret, I watch Lucas McCain take it to the bad guys nightly too. In my area he comes on right after Lou Dobbs (different channel).

Unfortunately, I have to miss the Big Valley because it's on during the same hour as Lou Dobbs.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Coincidence!

Speaking of the Rifleman,
    Just tonight, some prisoners broke out and held the town for awhile.

Now hear this,,,,,,,,at the end of the show, Mark ask Lucas if "a town could be taken over" Lucas said, not by guns, but a town or country can be taken over if the people running the town or country do not run it by the "Law of the land".
    ------------------------

One of the best things that would help, would be if the victim's families, of crimes committed by illegals, would go to Washington and demand laws be enforced.

Each write a letter about their loved one that was harmed or killed, leaving it right in front of Bush!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

A lot of good points made here. I don't think you can narrow it down to just one reason for why it is at least at this point. Another reason I think for generally such low turnouts is that many Americans are secretly hoping that our current push will be enough. That through a constant barrage of calls, faxes and e-mails it will change the tide.

The bottom line AFAIAC is going to be about willingness to make the sacrifices that are going to be necessary to accomplish our task? Are we going to be willing to take true risk to save America?If not I fear we will be sealing our fate. Because if not us, who? If not now, when?

ShockedinCalifornia I agree with much of what you said.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen sis!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Another reason I think for generally such low turnouts is that many Americans are secretly hoping that our current push will be enough.
    Altura, yes, I agree, and I think that what everyone is correct. It is several things, but mostly I believe that Sis is right on target about people so busy working, we're running ragged between work and caring for family.....we are really busy today. It can be overwhelming at times.

This combined with Altura's theory that many Americans know there are people fighting against illegal immigration they are basically hoping that the fight is going well, and that it will be enough.

The overwhelming majority of Americans care a lot about this and they especially do not want to see amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast