Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    CG wrote:

Take a day off from work and visit stores, government centers (licensing offices and such) and city parks and see who is out and about. In places like California and Texas, it's illegal aliens. Why is it any surprise that they are also the ones with free time to protest on a work day?
    Furthermore, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I don't believe most Americans can just not go into work because they want to march. Personally, I believe many of us would expect to lose our jobs, suffer low marks on evaluations, etc. for not showing up - and Lord forbide we get caught in a lie. If an illegal loses his job, no big deal, because he wasn't supposed to have it anyway. Moreover, he or she knows another low wage job is waiting at another construction company, landscaping business, cleaning service, etc.

As has been said before, a lot of Americans aren't typically going to participate until they've been personally affected by illegal immigration in a tangible way. Furthermore, the lack of information being disseminated by mainstream media outlets isn't helping our cause either.

Wake up America, push yourself away from the Full House reruns, miss your childs H.S. soccer game or pee-wee league baseball game, cancel the camping trip, pass on the fishing adventure, or whatever! It's time we stand up for America, because quite frankly, our elected representatives aren't representing us on this issue!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, nobody's bussing us in, and it's hard to get away from work, especially in the present labor climate. But on the bright side, we are articulate and literate and can make the effort to contact our representatives. As for the other side, their approach to protest mirrors their approach to immigration: throw a ton of warm bodies at the situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigrations protesters are speaking out about illegal activity and criminals. The Mexican community as a whole does not see it that way. They see it as a race issue. Some people are afraid of the consequences, especially professional people who are expected to be PC all of the time. Inside and outside of work. If the average American loses their job, they do not receive benefits that some other people do in our country. It is just the sad truth.

DITTO, DITTO,DIITO!!! Fat and happy! Most of the people I know won't do a darn thing until the problem is in their face. Kinda a like the Trolley Square Shooting. The gun shops and concealed carry classes are packed solid in Utah. Utahanns may do something when Home Depot opens up a hospitality booth next to their store. Then people may speak out. The popular church in the area has people brain washed. "Wake up America"

Quote Originally Posted by Leah
    DITTO, DITTO,DIITO!!! Fat and happy! Most of the people I know won't do a darn thing until the problem is in their face. Kinda a like the Trolley Square Shooting. The gun shops and concealed carry classes are packed solid in Utah. Utahanns may do something when Home Depot opens up a hospitality booth next to their store. Then people may speak out. The popular church in the area has people brain washed. "Wake up America"
    I think that you brought up a very valid point...religion. There is a lot of pressure by the church to include these people into our communities. In addition, Hollywood, employers and the media endorse this illegal activity. A few years ago, I went on a big writing campaign to alert the media about this problem. If anything, I feel like I helped fuel the fire for pro-illegal immigartion because we see so much of it on tv now. I stooped as low as to write Oprah and The View in hopes that they would discuss the devastating effects of illegal immigration. As far as I know, they never did. The average American is surrounded by tolerance of every kind. I know that any time that I have spoken out in public about the issue, it was not well received. In private, some people will admit that we are having serious issue. There a lot of things in society that I don't think are acceptable, but it is tolerated. I don't know what to do about it either because you can't force your beliefs on people.

In private, some people will admit that we are having serious issue. There a lot of things in society that I don't think are acceptable, but it is tolerated
    It bears understanding that the only way that THINGS BECOME TOLERABLE is when the public closes their mouths and hides behind the curtains.

That is exactly how entities such as the churches, gangs, etc. become strong.

If people, citizens, were to STAND UP from the get go in any given situation, it would immediately push back the cowards that can only get a stronghold by collective intimidation.

There are multitudes of justification but that doesn't mean a tinker's damn. This is human nature and the American citizens have ALLOWED these things to become, to morph into the monsters that they are today by only one thing..............lack of action in the beginning.
    ie: crime ridden, drug infested neighborhoods as an example.

Now is the time for ~~UNITY & STRENGTH ~~
    the past is the past

my opinions
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The average American is surrounded by tolerance of every kind. I know that any time that I have spoken out in public about the issue, it was not well received. In private, some people will admit that we are having serious issue. There a lot of things in society that I don't think are acceptable, but it is tolerated. I don't know what to do about it either because you can't force your beliefs on people.
    Is that not sad? We are judged by our own peers that have no back bone to stand up for what is right and what they themselves believe in. I'm sure I have been called every name in the book over the years for standing up for my beliefs both personally and professionally. A man is strong yet a woman is a bit*$%. So be it, I guess I'm a bit*$% and if standing up for Legal American Tax Payer Rights makes me a racist? So be it. It is nice to know the people who have post believe the samething. We will NEVER compromise our beliefs!!!

Banned
    I think we do have friends in the media--Glenn Beck could be on this forum the way he thinks, and so could Laura Ingraham. Many more will speak up when the debate hits the floor. I think they are waiting til they can have maximum impact and not have it be old news when it does hit.

Also, I think the politicians know exactly how we feel. I have personal knowledge of one who is thinking about not running again because of backlash for his stand. Why he would not redeem himself and vote otherwise, I do not know.

I think the marching of illegals in the streets is a weapon for our side. I think it woke a hell of a lot of Americans up to a nasty reality.

What I don't know is why we are not having more impact!

Also, I think the politicians know exactly how we feel. I have personal knowledge of one who is thinking about not running again because of backlash for his stand. Why he would not redeem himself and vote otherwise, I do not know.
    The answer to THAT is most probably in his investment portfolio!!!

We are having great impact!! That's precisely the reason why these knuckleheaded rocket scientists are trying to ram this crap through and scurrying around like rats.

Banned
    Allow me to temper the comments here by mentioning that when Farmers Branch needed support for its get-tough laws, there were more concerned citizens than there were illegal-supporters, even though the illegals brought all their children (the majority of the m were probably children) and every American I saw there was an adult. Then again, the City Council meeting was held after work hours.

My recommendation to anyone wanting to hold a rally against illegal immigration is that you hold it either after work hours or on a holiday weekend. On normal weekends, regular Americans are catching up on yardwork and household chores.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast