Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I want to tell a story, a VERY good example of someone getting what they got coming to them.

Now, this is an employer of illegal aliens, but still this is one prime example of how it always comes back to you. My mothers employer knowingly hires illegal aliens, he even let one American guy go telling him he could get an illegal alien cheaper. He knows their paperwork is false, but accepts it.

Although you and I know that the government has to know about his criminal behavior, as an employer, and they let it slide, it has come back to haunt him.

The people who run the "intake" counter, taking in the dry cleaning are also illegal aliens. The business owner/boss just found out that for the past five years, that he has been basically robbed blind by these people. They will have a list of people who want stuff, take in sizes, then when that size comes in, instead of inputting the item into the system, they set it aside and it "disappears". This becomes a loss for the business, although they have insurance to cover it, the loss last year alone was about $6,000, and in the last five years this has been going on, who knows how much, but you can bet it has been really high.

Now he has to make a choice, get rid of these people, but how? If he allows them to be turned in, then ICE gets involved and it would get out, fully to his insurers and those who he does business with (he has some major accounts), that he has been illegally employing people he knew were not here legally, plus those same illegal employees were stealing at the expense of him, his insurance company and all those who's items were stolen. As well, fines. Might be he'd lose it all.

So his main option has been to slowly but surely hire legals or citizens, slowly but surely letting go all of his cheap labor illegal aliens, thus having to pay a more reasonable wage for those jobs.

One way or another, he is going to be feeling it. He has more coming to him, in my own opinion, than this, but I have the feeling it will come his way.

Same with all of the illegals here raping the system of our tax dollars. They will get theirs in the end, and it will really all be their own doing. People who cheat the system tend to get over-greedy and trip themselves up eventually, it ALWAYS happens, always (look at Bernie Madoff).

Keep doing the right things on your part people, we all will win in the end, no doubt (it is not about money, but about living well and being able to live with yourself and not having to live with the consequences of a life of criminal behavior). You will be able to proudly tell your kids and grandkids you did right, even if you never got any monetary benefit from that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

robbed blind

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Sheared is putting it lightly. Robbed blind is more like it.
    with all due respect; i might be able to withstand being robbed blind. but it's gone way past that now.

please enforce our immigration laws.

a fellow patriot

With legal immigrants while you are going through theb process you are not allowed welfare. If you become a legal resident than you can just like any citizen. The majority of immigrants I know are working even through the bad economy. Unfortunately there are immigrants from some countries that are more prone to use and abuse the system. An example are the Cubans who have come here within the last 10 years. People from within that community who immigrated earlier do not and complain about the recent immigrants all the time. Yet many of those from eastern Europe would not even dream of it with the exception of gypsies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: robbed blind

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    Sheared is putting it lightly. Robbed blind is more like it.
    with all due respect; i might be able to withstand being robbed blind. but it's gone way past that now.

a fellow patriot
    The way it has been handled, to me, is downright treasonous. Laws being purposely supressed for profits, is a most despicable abuse.

But even Napoleon knew that money knows no motherland.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    wayneman, just remember, the more kids they have here, the more they get out of American taxpayers.

Here's an example. One night I was in the local grocery store. I had my teen son with me (who is very aware of this problem). We were only able to get certain things, we were pretty low on funds. We stood in line behind a family with four little kids, neither of the parents spoke enough English to know how to properly use the food card or what items were ok on WIC. They had a huge amount of food and other non-food items (such as diapers).

First they rang up the WIC, then the clerk went to work on the other items. After she rang it all up, the woman ran her food card through, it was well over $300. Then came the non-food total, which in itself was also over $100. The husband pulled out this enormous wad of cash......

Behind us was another couple with minimal stuff, she working the checkbook as they stood there (she kept looking into their cart and wrinkling her nose up in thought), he stood there getting more and more aggravated, just as we were. Just as he was about to step forward and say something out loud (his lips parted), she put her hand on his arm and shook her head, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, he did the same and turned away.

We see this often, while American citizens count their pennies and put things back. People all around are getting fed-up and know it is happening, and people are waking up and starting to speak out. This is what it takes to get our country back, accountability to the people by the public servants (which is exactly what they are).

ALso, know this, we know that they, the OBL are just screaming right now. Why? It is because Americans have begun to find their voice and have been pushing back. We get called names, and lied about, this is how we know that the OBL, illegal aliens and their supporters, are realizing the gravy train is close to the end of the tracks.
    Yep, I was at the grocery store on Saturday and there was a hispanic mom with 4 kids, one of them looked about 14 and she was pregnant. None of them were speaking English. They had 2 carts full of groceries. She pulled out her Lone Star card (food stamps) to pay the $350 bill. After I bought my razors and shaving cream I went out to the car where I saw this family load the tax-paid groceries into their BRAND NEW SUV. It still had the dealer tags on it.

We must get rid of these leeches NOW!!
    I hear ya' bro. 3 years ago when I was really struggling to keep my now defunked business going, I was in line at the grocer, and had a similar experience. No english, all kinds of food stuffs I couldn't afford, unless I wanted to not eat for three or four days, and it was all paid for with mine and yours, and everybody elses tax dollars. Over 250 dollars worth for a weeks supply of food. Bought my Ramen Noodles, 10 for a dollar, and 10 for 10 powdered potatoes, and canned veggies that were 33 cents a can on sale. my weekly food bill came to 32 dollars. Paid cash out of pocket of course. Go out in the lot, and they have a very very new Monte Carlo, and I'm loading my stuff into my only set of wheels, being my 1990 Ford E 150 which was loaded down with my tools for Automotive HVAC and Electronics.

Where's the justice man. It is disgusting. I fumed for days on that one.
    A lot of it's drug money on top of wage money on top of welfare money. The sooner everyone realizes that, the sooner people will know what must be done.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I didn't want to get into those aspects Judy. I get real ugly when those points enter into the fray. But thankyou for not leaving them out either as they are definitely integral.

Now I'm going to go to a diifferent part of the forest so I don't go into a fit.

I didn't want to get into those aspects Judy. I get real ugly when those points enter into the fray. But thankyou for not leaving them out either as they are definitely integral.

Now I'm going to go to a diifferent part of the forest so I don't go into a fit.
    You're most welcome, Hylander. Some days I don't want to get into them either. It make me want to punch a hole the wall, and my piano hands really aren't well suited for that, plus I like my walls.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FURTHER STORIES OF WELFARE ABUSE

When Linda Torres was arrested in Bakersfield, Calif., with about $8500 in small bills in a sack. the police originally thought it was stolen money, explained the report. It was her Social Security lump sum for her disability--heroin addiction.

a fellow patriot

It could be that they don't see things or live in worlds like you or I.

Here is a video of my congressman explaining how the more we owe the wealthier we are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjbPZAMked0

It could also have something to do with the people that seem to own our politicians being in the business of loaning money and perhaps buying politicians that will go for this sort of thing.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Judy, there is a valid point to that. Here is one fine example, however, I suspect this woman may have been legally here, but yet it is the very idea of how some immigrants may be padding their desired lifestyle with illegal activities (look at what I posted about my mothers many co-workers).

Benson High School teacher pleads not guilty to meth charges

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... r_arr.html
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast