Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FURTHER STORIES OF WELFARE ABUSE

Cristabal Silverio emigrated illegally from Mexico to Stockton, Calif., in 1997 to work as a fruit picker.

He brought withy him his wife, Felipa, and three children, 19, 12 and 8-all illegals. When Felipa gave birth to her fourth child, daughter Flor, the family had what is referred to as an "anchor baby"-an American citizen by birth who provided the entire Silverio clan a ticket to remain in the U.S. permanently.

But Flor was born premature, spent three months in the neonatal incubator and cost the San Joaquin Hospital more than $300,000. Meanwhile, oldest daughter Lourdes married an illegal alien, gave birth to a daughter, too. Her name is Esmeralda. And Felipa had yet another child, Cristian.

The two Silverio anchor babies generate $1,000 per month in public welfare funding for the family. Flor gets $600 a month for asthma. Healthy Cristian gets $400. While the Silverios earned $18,000 last year picking fruit, they picked up another $12,000 for their two "anchor babies."

Hell of a price to pay to save 10 cents on a head of lettuce.

thanks. i'll be here all week. try the veal.

a fellow patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I didn't want to get into those aspects Judy. I get real ugly when those points enter into the fray. But thankyou for not leaving them out either as they are definitely integral.

Now I'm going to go to a diifferent part of the forest so I don't go into a fit.
    You're most welcome, Hylander. Some days I don't want to get into them either. It make me want to punch a hole the wall, and my piano hands really aren't well suited for that, plus I like my walls.

Judy, Pianist? If so, very cool. My ex Mrs, and her Mom are both pianists. I really enjoy listening to my Ex-Mother-in-law play. She used to play this beautiful Mozart piece for me when we went to visit them, but I can't remember the title. Man do I like that composition.

[quote=Hylander_1314]
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":q9tjtu4r
    I didn't want to get into those aspects Judy. I get real ugly when those points enter into the fray. But thankyou for not leaving them out either as they are definitely integral.

Now I'm going to go to a diifferent part of the forest so I don't go into a fit.
    You're most welcome, Hylander. Some days I don't want to get into them either. It make me want to punch a hole the wall, and my piano hands really aren't well suited for that, plus I like my walls.

Judy, Pianist? If so, very cool. My ex Mrs, and her Mom are both pianists. I really enjoy listening to my Ex-Mother-in-law play. She used to play this beautiful Mozart piece for me when we went to visit them, but I can't remember the title. Man do I like that composition.[/quote:q9tjtu4r]

Mozart is wonderful and was always my favorite to play. I never played professionally or anything. I just took lessons for years and played for myself. I composed a piece a few years ago. Now it's my favorite.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Time to CHARGE against AMNESTY!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-191871.html

I was in Safeway the other day behind a couple who could not speak english. They paid for their items with W.I.C. stamps. It made my blood boil.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234