Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Well, he might as well just forget having any support. I believe the people against AMNESTY were a lot of his following and those against corrupt government. To me there are not two ways about it... IF YOU SUPPORT AMNESTY YOU ARE CORRUPT. We have LAWS on the books...FOLLOW THEM...IT IS THE LAW!! PERIOD!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want to commend William for such an outstanding interview. I was a strong supporter of yours but now am stronger than ever!! You stood strong in the Lou Dobbs interview and DID NOT waiver. There are so few of you left. I, along with many others here, am so disappointed in Lou. He now sounds like the usual, flip flopping politician and has lost all of my support.

That is what these politicians are not understanding. You don't cater to anyone when you truly believe something. We cannot compromise anymore b/c compromise has destroyed and is destroying America.

It has to stop and so does illegal immigration.

THANK YOU WILLIAM!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910