Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

People need to be aware and keep in mind that Glen Beck is also a phony. He's paddling in the same boat with all of the other talking heads. It's all about entertainment, not about truth and uncovering substantial news. Their ability to sway and to draw in viewers and boost ratings is all these talking heads are about. They want and seek attention in the world of SHOW BIZ. They crave the spotlight, the accolades and that fat paycheck for "doing a show." They're no different, from the likes of a Jim Carrey, a Robin Williams or an Adam Sandler. The size of the screen they work on is the only difference.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    People need to be aware and keep in mind that Glen Beck is also a phony. He's paddling in the same boat with all of the other talking heads. It's all about entertainment, not about truth and uncovering substantial news. Their ability to sway and to draw in viewers and boost ratings is all these talking heads are about. They want and seek attention in the world of SHOW BIZ. They crave the spotlight, the accolades and that fat paycheck for "doing a show." They're no different, from the likes of a Jim Carrey, a Robin Williams or an Adam Sandler. The size of the screen they work on is the only difference.
    I know where you are coming from, we must remain vigilent. I like alot of what Glenn Beck has to say but I know he could change at any time. I hope he does'nt but the reality is it could happen easily.

Mr. Gheen on the Lou Dobbs Show

Well, Lou came out & said that he is for some type of amnesty. The interview wasn't complete though, as he never mentioned what his "conditions" were. There is no compromise on the illegals already in the United States.
    Mr. Dobbs states we must deal with illegals in a rational, effective & humane way. This is what every other politician cries. Rational, is that they committed a crime by coming here illegally, therefore they are criminals. Effective is deporting each & every one, & not letting them back without following the laws. Humane means gathering them up as family units & giving them transportation to the border instead of placing them under arrest, or force marching them.
    Following politician's excuse of "humane" means allowing them to stay, supposedly because families & the children will be disrupted from a good life, good education etc. that they now have here. If anyone is ignorant enough to swallow this line of crap, we should not put anyone who is a member of a family or a parent behind bars for committing a crime as it would be inhumane to their family &, or child(ren)!

I have listened to both interviews.
    William you did a great job with your interview with Dobbs. You made him come right out and say he is for a pathway to citizenship under certain circumstances. Dobbs really avoided what those circumstances would be but at least you got a firm answer. You didn't waiver on our commitment to No Amnesty and No Pathway to Citizenship. So proud of you.
    Lou Dobbs sounded so reasonable( thats how people miss what he isn't saying) about closing the borders, port security and then a form of amnesty. Then inviting you to come to the table to discuss this with the group (mostly for some type of amnesty). Dobbs wants a compromise! NO!
    In my point of view the US has just about compromised it's people out of a place at our own tables. Since the 1986 Amnesty and even more since then, illegal aliens have been coming by the millions. The ones coming from India are running close to being as many as from Mexico and other parts of S. America but they all just keep talking about the Latinos and completely ignoring all the others from all over the world.
    We cannot afford to Compromise again, Not with Amnesty and not With a Pathway to Citizenship. Either of which would only bring millions more illegals to our country. It is time for the Talking Heads to start demanding that our Govt. enforce our immigration laws to the point if people do not have documentation...they get deported. Until this country gets tough on illegal immigration it will continue. Humane yes but No Compromise.
    As long as our elected officials and people like Lou Dobbs are saying they are for a Pathway to Citizenship those that are here will stay and more and more will come.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    YES!! You are absolutely right. I like to watch Glenn Beck for all the information he provides, much the same way I used to like to watch Lou Dobbs. But I got Beck's number early when he advocated for Doug Hoffman who supports amnesty and is pro-free trade and cost the Republicans a seat in Congress they'd held since 1870 by telling outright lies about the Republican candidate just days before the election without time or means to refute them, using a well-orchestrated Globalist Club for Growth national media and big names endorsements like Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Tim Pawlenty, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum and Dick Armey to do it.

Vigilance and diligence. All eyes focused, all ears pricked. Dig deep and wide on all these patsies to find their true colors.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After hearing the Dobbs/Gheen interview, I no longer support Lou Dobbs. If he doesn't "advocate deporting ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS", then he doesn't support The Rule of Law! He sounds like a fence-sitting politician. He supports a "pathway to citizenship", this is the pro-amnesty line.

Welcome to ALIPAC all new recruits! We love your comments and it's amazing to see all the new people who feel the same way we do. It's encouraging, it really is, and we appreciate so much your taking time to visit our site, read our comments and post yours. I hope you will all stick around after the Lou Dobbs matter blows over and work with us to stop illegal immigration as involved activists.

Thank you all on behalf of everyone here at ALIPAC.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dobbs spoke like a politician, asking William to support him and then telling William that he wants La Raza's support also. Both are mutual exclusive.

If Dobbs wants support, he should buy a bra.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    If Dobbs wants support, he should buy a bra.
    I recommend wire push-ups with a front clasp, for that "perky" image.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast