Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Judy, I agree 100%

I have never been so shocked by someone I had listened to and believed in for so many years.

Time to write Lou Dobbs off and do what ALIPAC does best without groveling Politicians.
    Thank you Shad. Onward and Upward. Time for US to stop pandering to these worthless national politicians and start rubbing up to our Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and State Troopers. They have the power to do what we want which is arrest and deport illegal aliens. They have the law, the Constitution, the duty, the equipment, the vehicles, access to E-Verify, knowledge of who's who within their populations, warrants, jails, courts, judges, etc., etc., etc., so all they need is Citizen Deputies to solve the manpower/womenpower issue and we'll get this done while the Feds are still trying to figure out which ass they were suppose to kiss. Well, they'll find out soon enough.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs has redefined the word "traitor" for me. I have NEVER felt this betrayed by a public figure.

I've called Juan McCain and Lindsey Grahamnesty traitors, and they are. I've called Luis Gutierrze and Janet Reno traitors to the American people and the Constitution, and they are.

But frankly, Lou Dobbs is a traitor on a whole new level. WORSE even than any of them. At least the rest of them have been fairly consistent. McCain and Grahamnesty are RINOs, but they are consistently RINOs. I don't think either have claimed for years to be against amnesty, then suddenly switched camps, all the while denying they were ever against it.

I hope Dobbs' radio show TANKS. He doesn't deserve ANY listeners. I hope he can't even get elected to a local school board. I hope his career is over. Completely. He makes me sick.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

To be honest I don't know what I would do if my famiy was getting death threats and someone shot at my house.

My anger is aimed at the Pro-Illegal crowd on the streets and in our Government who protect IA's and have soo embolden them they think they can act in any manner they please,including threatening the lives of anyone who opposes them.

Here in SW Florida 3 Police officers who were called to a IA domestic dispute were surrounded by a mob of their neighbor IA's weilding knives,crowbars and other weapons because they thought the Police were there to arrest the IA's.

The Police calmed the IA group down by assuring them NO ONE would be arrested for being Illegal and sure enough they got away with their potential mob actions.NO ONE was arrested and no charges were filed ???

Do you think if citizens acted in such a violent manner they would not be charged ????

Lou has made a choice for whatever reason and IMHO it is time for us to just let Lou alone and focus on our fight to get our country back.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Thank you Jean for the link. I am listening to it now.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Where's the link to the podcast? I'd like to hear William and Lou.
    I just listened to it at:
    http://www.loudobbs.com/programhighlights

Don't know how long it will be there but W came on almost half way through the broadcast.

Lou is talking compromise now so guess he's being groomed well to be a future politican who talks out of both sides of their mouth.
    Thanks Jean. For others wanting to listen - William starts around 47:30, just after commercial break.

Great job William! You didn't let him weasel and worm his way out of everything, like he was trying to do. Great job telling it like it is with the ethnocentrists like LaRaza THE Race, MALDEF, etc.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Outstanding job William. You gave the best points. We cannot compromise. A 1986 amnesty went from 3 million illegal aliens to upwards of 20 million. And what about the millions of births of anchor babies who can sponsor more illegal aliens for citizenship. We are looking at an increase of millions within the blink of an eye, and a dramatic demographic change for the United States.

Lou mentioned the word "purity" in regards to Alipac. We need purity, and we do not need compromise or bridge building with Maldef, La Raza, or open border lobbyists.

How can we ever overcome illegal immigration if we ever consider some form of citizenship for lawbreakers who will influence voting through the Democrat label? And then the ongoing family reunification that would be endless and result in millions more coming. We would be Mexico, and anywhere else that numerous people coming would create.

William made a great point when he talked about all of the broadcasts that Mr. Dobbs spoke, and nowhere did Alipac or others notice that Lou was for some type of path to citizenship.

You were very polite William, and very firm. You went directly to the heart of the matter. No tiptoeing around. You know the issue, and you gave the facts. Lou Dobbs' views are not compatible with the views of Alipac.

On a side note- What are Michelle Malkin's thoughts on this? She was another guest, and I did not get a sense that she was upset about this clarification.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can go straight to the interview with William at this link.

http://tinyurl.com/yj9mtrh

I just listened to the entire show. Not only has Lou Dobbs clarified that he supports amnesty, he specifically opposes deportations. Not only did Lou Dobbs clarify his position on illegal immigration, he also clarified it on free trade treason. In his discussion with the guy from Rhode Island, Lou doesn't want to talk any more about protecting our trade or even use the words "protect" or "protectionism", he wants to talk about creating jobs by increasing our exports.

First, you can not stop illegal immigration if you legalize illegal aliens under any condition, give illegal aliens a path to citizenship under any circumstance, and refuse to deport illegal aliens. To even claim you're opposed to illegal immigration with that position is a farce, the worst case of double-speak I've run across in this debate from anyone in the past 5 years I've been following it. I've moved from disappointment to sheer shock at the total absurdity of this position.

Second, the US can't create jobs when we continue to ship them out of the country faster than we can count them under Free Trade Treason. The US can't increase its exports in relation to imports under current trade policies, which means our exports will never exceed our imports without Protectionist Trade Policies. To claim you are against Free Trade as Lou Dobbs has claimed for years but today doesn't even want to use the terms Protect and Protectionism and instead wants to call it "job creation by increasing exports" is as farcical as his claim that he wants to stop illegal immigration by supporting legalization and opposing deportation.

These are Lou Dobbs Absurdities that are exploding my brain. Within a week of leaving CNN, Lou has clarified that he not only supports amnesty, he also supports free trade treason, which means Lou Dobbs is a globalist.

William, you were terrific! Truly. Outstanding job. You made US very proud.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank You William for OUTING Lou!

I was able to listen to the entire broadcast through the "archives" link.

William did an exemplary job of cutting immediately to the chase and putting Dobbs on notice that ALIPAC is not ready to compromise its stance...not one iota.

To be honest...Lou has ALWAYS talked about, "securing the ports and borders first"and then coming to some "fair and humane compromise to allow certain illegal aliens to remain here after jumping through some hoops, paiyng fines, learning English, etc. I heard him say it on many occasions, maybe not in so many words, but I heard it and it always confused me about him and his stance, but he would then get back on track and expose all the dark corners of illegal immigration and emphasize that something needed to be done to restore the rule of law in this country. In hindsight, I think that was a tactic that he used all along to confuse the issue, a sort of "subliminal" disclaimer, if you will, to get ratings, but also to be able to have wiggle room if La Raza ever got on his case. They hate him for exposing the truth about them and illegal immigration and now We the People aren't happy with him for bluring the lines of right and wrong in the immigration debate.

We ALL, anti-illegal immigration groups and open borders groups heard what we wanted to hear from Lou and he played the TV mindf_ _ k game flawlessly. La Raza loves to be offended and have something to scream, "Discrimination" about and they got just that from Lou Dobbs...they love to hate and blame him for their troubles in getting legislation passed for their homies and he's as White as they come, so he made a good whipping boy for their cause. We on the other hand, were looking for a hero, leader, someone who believed in the rule of law and front man for our cause to save this nation's, culture, customs, sovereignty and Constitution. We rallied around him and went to bat for him when La Raza went after him, but front man? Hero for our cause? After that interview with William today...CLEARLY...Lou ain't it.

Thank you William for OUTING LOU! I have never heard him dance around and speak so fluently and smoothly out of both corners of his mouth and some other orafice I won't mention here. BUT HE DID today while speaking to you and you shoved him into a corner. He's a politician alright, to the core it seems. I'm now ready to throw the baby out with the bath water.

We aren't going to be able to find anyone to take up this cause that's involved in the mainstream. I don't think Palin will go there and now we know for certain, Dobbs isn't going to. So who will? Will William be seriously thinking about running for office? It's going to take a REAL grassroots effort to beat these people at their own game.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

It shows one of two things to me. First, that the Lou Dobbs show was entirely fake for all these years, or Dobbs is being blackmailed and fearful for his life. Strange things happen to some people when bullits fly through their windows.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast