Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Excellent job William!!!! Nothing like the truth to clear the smoke!
    Lou is an excellent waffler and dancer around the truth. ALIPAC will not compromise...........well said William!!!

Lou Dobbs
    he is not left,
    he is not right
    he has checked out of the fight

Lou Dobbs claims his stance was such that legalization was possible under certain circumstances. Now he's reaching out to the OBL crowd to find a solution? Why didn't he do this years ago. It's simple, he flip flopped and IS for Amnesty. W did a good job. BTW Michelle Malkin does not support Amnesty under any conditions, her stance is in alignment with ALIPAC's Charter.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Great job William!

Looking back at it now, Lou was never specific on his beliefs. He was very general. He was against an unconditional amnesty, but in looking back at it, you could infer from his tone that he was for some sort of conditional amnesty. Up until this past week, that never really occurred to me. I just associated him with those whose viewpoint was like that of ALIPAC. That was a mistake on my part. In hearing all of the talk about secure borders and ports, I just lumped him into those on our side.

At least we know now where he stands. I couldn't support him for a public office after hearing the podcast.

Lou has the gift of charisma, but a large enough percentage of Latinos don't like him (that's my guess), and now, our side doesn't care for him, so he's probably not going to win any large elections (like for U.S. Senate). I say just move on. I will credit him for bringing some of these problems to light over the years. It did take boldness to do that.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    It shows one of two things to me. First, that the Lou Dobbs show was entirely fake for all these years, or Dobbs is being blackmailed and fearful for his life. Strange things happen to some people when bullits fly through their windows.
    Either way, I have ZERO respect for the man. My guess is that his show was just that "show business." Anything for a good rating and more advertising dollars. He probably did get some threats but I have my doubts about that too. Probablymore "show business." In any case, if he were a man with any kind of back bone, he would stand up to those who made the threats and not cave in, stand up for his beliefs and protect his family with all he has. Exactly what I would have done.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

working4change
    Just listened to the podcast. What a great job William.

Ostrich wrote:
    I will credit him for bringing some of these problems to light over the years. It did take boldness to do that.
    It did take boldness to do that, and he certainly did weather some political pressure for a long period. This is why it is so difficult to understand his new push for bridges to nowhere with Telemundo, La Raza, Maldef and his more vocal push for amnesty.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs is a traitor and a phony!!

Notice how Lou used to say illegal alien for years, now all of a sudden he says illegal immigrant to describe them. Next he will be saying "undocumented immigrant" or "unauthorized migrant"

Banned

lou bobbs Interview

I listened to the Interview,and unfortunately I think Lou Dobbs has flip-flopped..... He NEVER supported amnesty of any kind during the 9 years that I watched him on CNN. I'm afraid we have more to lose than to gain by supporting him now. Just my opinion,and one that I make with a very heavy heart.... TS

April
    Be sure and comment here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-179954.html

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I also agree with just about everyone's comments here on this thread made about Lou, and particularly with Judy who said:

Within a week of leaving CNN, Lou has clarified that he not only supports amnesty, he also supports free trade treason, which means Lou Dobbs is a globalist.
    That globalist red-flag relates to William's statement about the eventual political imbalance that would foster the advance of the North American Union and the destruction of this country as a sovereign nation. William was sharp enough to lead to that and Lou was caught enough to avoid it.

I never really paid much attention to Lou's economic positions towards free trade with Mexico but there seems to be a picture now emerging in my mind that "secured ports and borders" are also primary requisites to the controlled flow of goods, people, and materials between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. Perhaps this economic freeflow is one of the key messages of Lou Dobbs that was overlooked by us.

If that is the case with Lou, I would like to see how he can defend our U.S. Constitution on sovereignty.......or is he waiting until after that document is deliberately distorted by a liberal government intent on changing supreme American law and ignoring the basis of our government.

Trade between countries is an important role of government, but an internal breakdown of permitting Mexico to establish it's highways, it's businesses, it's leaders, it's messages through our Congresspeople, it's consulates, it's illegal aliens, it's dual citizenship, and it's radical organizations to openly dictate to the government of this country is an utter disgrace. These have brought us to where we are in a crumbling American society.

The American citizens come first. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights come first. Our jobs come first. Our legal population comes first. Our children come first. Our English language comes first. If Lou wants to be an international trader, he better come out of the shadows and have the guts to admit to being one, not just point the finger at others who are trading our lives away. While he rallies for cleaner more purposeful (border and port) trade entry methods and people-movers, you have to ask "what is he leaving out of this equation?"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast