Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William,
    Is there a connection with the other topic (I don`t remember the name) she was asking where the money goes and whether or not you were paid?
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tbird

So no amnesty for law breakers. Go home and get in back of the line and apply legally just like everyone else. If you pumped out a few anchors while here then take them back with you. Mexico allows dual ctizenship. Their anchors can always return to the U.S. after 18 years of age if they so choose.
    I been saying for years most cases should have to wait ten years before they can apply agian after being found guilty of over stay for more then a mounth or for just plan being in the US with out ever reporting there presence.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    William,
    Is there a connection with the other topic (I don`t remember the name) she was asking where the money goes and whether or not you were paid?
    I do not understand your question about a connection with some other topic? Who is the she in you post?

It is open knowledge that I am now paid a salary of 3k per month since May of 2006. That is pretax, after taxes it is about 2,200 per month.

That is over 14,000 beneath the yearly average income in my city and far less than what I could be making in my field at this time.

Wish I could work for free forever folks, but I drained almost 20k of my savings to have the time to put in on ALIPAC 9/11/2004 though 5/2006.

Eventually, we will need to build our organization to a place where there are several salary positions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not know what is so special about William , but the HB site is completely fascinated with him .

They talk all day asking to reinstate the W- B thread , giving him different names , doing a detailed research of the Alipac archives , creating a fake " Alipac " site . Every third thread on HB is devoted to W , unbelievable . Bob stopped eating again - poor man is craving some attention .

I do not even know whether HB should be called enemies - because they are trying their best to promote Alipac , using every possible effort and means .

I think William should feel very proud when people are so devoted to learning about him .

Now they are inviting W to talk to them , using another site , even offering to create a new one just for the honor of talking to him , so he will not be pressured .
    This is like a hypnotic trance - I even feel a little jealous - so much attention .
    I think they will do some contribution to Alipac if W agrees to talk to them for a while - why not to use their obsession for a good reason .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Cooooool

William Gheen throws down.

Neils
    8:22 pm
    02/12/2007

It's all quite amusing.....to see people work themselves into a lather over nothing. The sad part is they don't even recognize it.....kinda like the poor people on American Idol that think they are so great, when the rest of the country is laughing at them and when they are told as much, they go into rants, screaming and throwing everybody the "bird" which only causes people to laugh and shake their heads that much more. Really quite pathetically amusing.

W
    I`ve been seaching for that topic but can`t locate it.

Someone was asking where the donations went,,,,,,, yada yada yada.
    You mentioned that you had quit your former career to spend more time on ALIPAC.(with lower$)
    Reading this topic just reminded me of that one. That why I thought there may be a connection. I think the person asking the questions was a woman.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I do not know what is so special about William , but the HB site is completely fascinated with him .

They talk all day asking to reinstate the W- B thread , giving him different names , doing a detailed research of the Alipac archives , creating a fake " Alipac " site . Every third thread on HB is devoted to W , unbelievable . Bob stopped eating again - poor man is craving some attention .

I do not even know whether HB should be called enemies - because they are trying their best to promote Alipac , using every possible effort and means .

I think William should feel very proud when people are so devoted to learning about him .

Now they are inviting W to talk to them , using another site , even offering to create a new one just for the honor of talking to him , so he will not be pressured .
    This is like a hypnotic trance - I even feel a little jealous - so much attention .
    I think they will do some contribution to Alipac if W agrees to talk to them for a while - why not to use their obsession for a good reason .
    They have always been a demented bunch in HB. They once had a moderator that claimed she had 8 different personalities (and they were all vile from what I could tell). But they rallied around her like she was the Queen Bee no matter how vile and disgusting she got. I think her loyal little subjects never did recover from zombyville in there. Maybe they are looking for a new leader in W? LOL!

Hop to HP!

Maybe someone should see what they are saying at HB for it really is over the top .Build that fence -NOW.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

“We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.”

Later, Gutierrez told The San Antonio Express and News (April 11th, 1969) that the term “Gringo” referred to a bigoted and racist individual or institution. And “kill” just meant the elimination of the political, economic and social foundation of “the Gringo.” (Jose Angel Gutierrez)

Oh, well—that’s OK then!

He also claimed in a later speech that he said he would do it in "self defense." The problem is that his comments are on tape!

And HB wants to condemn anti-illegal groups and accuse them of racism and hatred. They need look no farther than their own, especially the extremist racist Mecha. That group is like little Nazis propagating racial superiority and militancy. They march in the streets with their ski masks on acting like terrorists stomping on and dragging around the American flag. AND YET, they just don't understand why we Americans are upset! Just how ignorant do you have to be to call (as another poster put it) "a black man standing next to a white man holding a sign supporting two Hispanic men" a RACIST??

The twisting they did on the Hutto facility was a great example, calling it a concentration camp. The same place crawling with private officials, business people and REPORTERS. They know it's a lie, but they can't help themselves. They spew vile all over the place and then get upset that someone at Alipac referred to illegal aliens as "disgusting." My favorite though is calling the ACLU morons!! They thought that was bad!!

I hoping for a screenshot here!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast