Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Gosh I have been working all weekend and missed out on all the fun.

One thing I cannot for the life of me understand : How do the people over at the HB think that William "lost" the debate. I saw countless posts answering specific questions that flat out proved the accusations wrong. It's funny how last week Bob had time to post 32 pages of ALIPAC inquiries and this weekend - oops! Too busy!

It's like what I was saying before - if you post truth, news articles even video that counters their views, they still disregard it. What else can you do? They are hopeless.
    TexasCowgirl, the pro-illegal members and moderators of HB are so biased that they will never admit the truth about illegal immigration no matter what facts you present. They have an agenda and that is to get as many Mexicans into this country as possible so that Whites become the minority and they become the majority. I have to laugh when they talk about White Supremacy, racism and xenophobia when they are actually advocates of Brown Supremancy, racism and xenophobia. Hispanics already have many countries where they are the majority and can enjoy their culture and language in but I guess it isn't enough for them. They want this country too. How greedy can you get?

I personally think Bob and his smear campaign brought several new people to Alipac. In his rants around the Net, several people said they came to Alipac and saw no evidence of what he was implying. Sometimes things work out differently than what one plans.

Well folks,

I've had my chance to test Bob and see how he reacts. I have what I need now to move forward with other measures.

I do not really recommend that anyone engage them. You can if you want, but we all have much better things to be focused on.

I did end with this statement and any one of you could handle five or six of those boneheads over at HB.

Here is what I left them with.

One last thing I want to say before I return my focus to my work.

It brings me a great feeling of pride and accomplishment to know that I have attracted the attention and hatred of such deplorable people as you people. When I watch you lie and foul yourselves here like carrion, I see so much evil and darkness in you.

Me and ALIPAC are accomplishing great things and the more we accomplish, the more people like you will do all you can to try and tear us down and smear our names.

Your fury and froth is a sign of our growing prowess. You are twitching and screaming because you are not fit to stand among the brave people on our side.

We dominate this issue on the net. Get used to it because more are joining us everyday.

You can't stop us with tricks and lies.

Oscar, Cheekboy, DD/BB, Iamme, Laverde, and BS Bob, I hope the six of you keep each other company.

I've got a growing army of people to work with.

Later cheese,

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The most annoying thing about that thread was the
    change in the size of the text the angrier they got,
    and when that didn't work they had to switch to
    big red or blue words.

Good job with the goons, W! Hooray!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    The most annoying thing about that thread was the
    change in the size of the text the angrier they got,
    and when that didn't work they had to switch to
    big red or blue words.

Good job with the goons, W! Hooray!
    When I posted in HB, they would do the same thing. The madder they got, the bolder and more colorful the words would get. It was as though they were screaming! Losers always scream the most because they have no case. The pro-illegals in there never could debate civilly.

Those A-holes at HB erased the whole thread of me correcting Bob's lies.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I`m register on HB as "asta la vista", I have`nt been over there in awhile. I`ve read alot of accustions against alipac. Most of the time i`ve been able to react with out making it sound like an attack. And have gotten them pi**ed of at me because I`ve posted "proven facts against some accusation. I`ve had them dancing in the "landscape" forum because I have some expiernce in that business.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    That's so funny. Wouldn't they want to show how Bob "won the debate" and how they "really showed you" how wrong you are? Sounds like someone is in DENIAL!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    They claim it was because you called "bobby boy" a name. Well they could have edited that out and left the rest of the thread intact.

April

W
    The truth is the truth and they can delete and deny all they want it will not change anything. Deleting the thread just reinforces that the TRUTH is VERY DISTURBING to them.......surprise.... surprise

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast