Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As well, DD needs to stop trying to justify the creeping Spanish/English bilingualism of this country by pulling out the "Plymouth Rock" nonsense again. Sure, it's good to learn a 2nd or 3rd language. Do we get to decide what that 2nd or 3rd language is, DD?? Or should we just continue to have Spanish shoved down our throats as our government and corporations continue to pander to illegals, the majority of whom are Hispanic. Let's just be honest about what is going on here. We should have a national referendum on whether or not we want to make English our official language and be done with it. Not wanting to become a northern extension of Latin American does not make one anti-Hispanic or xenophobic. If I moved south of the border I would fully expect to speak Spanish and blend in with their culture.

Obviously Bob (bag of bull) is not up to this challange so I cannot understand why anyone here would continue to give these delusional morons (especially that blatant racist Dee) another moment of their time.

Nuff said.

Way to go William!! I think coward Bob is probably having a hard time breathing right now!!! I can just hear him grasping for air,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

(Question removed by W. Reply sent via e-mail)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

William, I was reading another thread at HB where they were accusing you of being on the board all day even though you were supposed to be at an event somewhere in another state! How can you possibly argue with people that can't even figure that out?????? Really, there is a reason that "go from the presense of a fool when no wisdom be found in him" is great advice. It's downright pitiful!

What the pro's are calling xenophobia and racism in regards to anti's objecting to all the Spanish ads, food and music, etc. being shoved down our throats these days, has everything to do with illegal immigration. It is not about being anti-hispanic. We would expect these things in ethnic business neighborhoods but not everywhere and anywhere as we do now.

Having these things thrown in our faces on a day to day basis wouldn't be happening if not for this illegal invasion mostly by Spanish speakers. Businesses are catering to illegal Spanish speakers mostly because many if not most legal hispanics can speak English. So in a nutshell we are having the ILLEGAL INVASION shoved in our faces and that is why Americans are reacting this way towards all the Spanish ads, etc. We never saw this a couple of decades ago. Not before the huge influx of illegal alien Spanish speakers.

So it has nothing to do with xenophobia but fear of losing our country to an ILLEGAL INVASION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    William, I do not know how to report this , but on the main discussion there is some pretty racist stuff by Patriot 1 in Naploitano feels heat
    It's OK SOSADFORUS, The Mods cleaned it up. I'm going to e-mail you a tip.

gofer, Going mobile is just too high tech for some people.

I agree tbird, what's wrong with American culture? It's served me well this far.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gofer, Going mobile is just too high tech for some people.

I agree tbird, what's wrong with American culture? It's served me well this far.

Dixie[/quote]

Dixie, Thanks for the e-mail!!!

Your welcome!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    William, I was reading another thread at HB where they were accusing you of being on the board all day even though you were supposed to be at an event somewhere in another state! How can you possibly argue with people that can't even figure that out?????? Really, there is a reason that "go from the presense of a fool when no wisdom be found in him" is great advice. It's downright pitiful!
    Gofer,

I saw that. Wasn't that idiotic? LMAO. One, sometimes I post here when I travel if I'm in a car with access or in a hotel room for the trip.

Two, what they don't understand is that expenditures are reported with the date they apply to our bank account. If I fill up the tank for a trip to DC, that charge does not show up on our account for 24-48 hours so I have take my trip and returned by the expenditure date.

W

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast