Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Well whatever neurosis they continue to suffer from over there they are not crazy enough to risk being sued for slandering W or ALIPAC, they have removed that slanderous thread from MATT
    Darn. There goes one of our two deep pockets. Bob is acting scared to debate me at HB. He wants to run with the conversation somewhere else with his buddy Tony Cheek.

W
    Cowards are always true to form W. With all those multiple personality disorders present, one of those personalities is sure to emerge and create an even deeper pocket.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

What, I don't get is why "bob" felt the need to take this whole issue over to the HB forum and discuss it in the first place and now he is doing the same thing in the new phoney alipac site. It is one thing to complain about the supposed biasness in another forum because you got banned, I know I have done it myself. But it is quite another thing to go over to another forum and make accusations or pose questions of a criminal nature about things that could lead to a lawsuit on the part of the accuser or accused, and then repeatedly talk about it over over for the whole world to read.

Usually when there is an investigation being done about something, one doesn't discuss it's details with anyone, especially when you don't even know them personally such as "bob" not knowing the members of HB personally. It is as though he has a personality disorder that requires an audience to seek attention for himself. The way he conducted this whole thing is so bizarre and unprofessional that it lacks words to describe it.

April
    IMO the reason Alipac and William is a target of these multi personality Bozos is because we are doing a great job at fighting the invasion. These people are desperate to stop the good we are doing or at least divert attention and when push comes to shove they do not have a leg to stand on. Keep up the good work William! When confronted with the truth, just like all liars, these idiots run for cover!

tbird,

Ever heard of a monkey on your back? Well, that monkey uses you by sticking to you. That phony alipac site and bob are both attention seeking monkey stunts. Neither would have any relevance without ALIPAC.
    Without us, their importance would dwindle to nothing.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gosh I have been working all weekend and missed out on all the fun.

One thing I cannot for the life of me understand : How do the people over at the HB think that William "lost" the debate. I saw countless posts answering specific questions that flat out proved the accusations wrong. It's funny how last week Bob had time to post 32 pages of ALIPAC inquiries and this weekend - oops! Too busy!

It's like what I was saying before - if you post truth, news articles even video that counters their views, they still disregard it. What else can you do? They are hopeless.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

1283 of 1867 Members have made 42126 posts in 3 forums
    HB Stats

(79862)
    ALIPAC stats from yesterday, Jan. 10!

I can see that I am going to have to broaden my horizons a little! Whatever it is you are doing W. keep it up! You to Dix.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    IMO the reason Alipac and William is a target of these multi personality Bozos is because we are doing a great job at fighting the invasion. These people are desperate to stop the good we are doing or at least divert attention and when push comes to shove they do not have a leg to stand on. Keep up the good work William! When confronted with the truth, just like all liars, these idiots run for cover!
    Good call April!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, but doesn't "bob" claim to be against amnesty and illegal immigration? So, why the jihad against Alipac and, it seems, any group that opposes it? He seems to scour the internet to dig up negatives on any group that opposes amnesty and open borders, accusing just about all of them of being "hate groups." He is supposedly a Republican operative in his state, but doesn't know that the SPLC is a far left organization and hardly an unbiased authority when it comes to identifying hate groups? Something seems "off" here. To me, actions speak louder than words and his actions seem to contradict what he says.

I want to save a copy of this here so they cant alter it.

----

WBobsHero
    Forum Regular

61 Posts
    Posted - 02/11/2007 : 11:24:34 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by bob1388

One other point, W raised the issue of the $500 discrepancy from early in our discussions. I had questioned a $500 discrepancy between on-line summaries for ALIPAC and candidates.

I believe the reason for the discrepancy came from a sloppily written "20" or "26" in the 6/20/06 (or 6/26/06) $1,000 contribution to John Jacob, resulting in double counting by the FEC. Another $500 contribution to another candidate was missed by the FEC until later in the year, so ALIPAC claimed $1,500 in contributions, but on-line summaries showed $2,000 to one candidate, none to another.

Later, I found the FEC summaries were incorrect and the amounts matched in the actual reports filed by ALIPAC and the two candidates. I promptly posted the resolution of my concern on the thread and you will notice that the $500 discrepancy question does not appear in my list of outstanding questions.

That was nothing more than an honest mistake, based upon slopping handwriting by ALIPAC and data entry by a government agency. Yes, if you like W you can take that as an apology, but do note that honest mistakes are not false accusations. For all of W's rhetoric about how I am "out to get him", I do care about the truth.

Good, then I await your apology for all of the comments you made earlier on this site that accused me and ALIPAC of wrongdoing in this matter.

This was just one of the first of many false accusations you made.

I'm not interested in what you don't know or the mistakes you made. You are doing that all over the place. What I am interested in is how you react to being confronted about being proven wrong.

All we have here is you blaming ALIPAC and the FEC for your mistakes and your fake allegations that me and ALIPAC violated federal laws.

You are the one that made the allegations.

Are you a child molester Bob? I don't have any evidence you are but I want to look into that. I am very much against people that molest children and I feel that you should answer this question. I feel you should answer my question because anyone can phrase accusations as questions. It's the oldest political trick in the book. Unlike Mr. Bob Quasius, I will gladly admit that I have no evidence he is a child molester, but I think most normal people will understand my point.

Are you a child molester Mr. Quasius? Should I contact the local authorities and ask them to look into this? Because you are my political opponent, would that make it OK for me to ask you these questions and ask for the help of taxpayer resources like social services?

Get my point Bob?

W