Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my God!!!! I have been on vacation in Cape Cod all week and this is the first time I have been able to log on. My heart was in my throat during the vote. I told my daughter that if the house catches on fire I am not leaving until this vote is complete! I am amazed and in awe of everyone I have met here at ALIPAC. I am humbled by what a group of average US citizens has accomplished by standing firm in the defense of our country and refusing to compromise. Six months ago I felt very alone in this battle and I wasn't sure if America would survive. We still have alot ahead of us but his I do know- as long as patriotic Americans will unite and fight against wrong we will win. I am so proud to be an American! God bless the USA.

A TRULY "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" TO YOU WILLIAM...AND TO ALL MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Thanks, William & everyone. I'm new here, but ALIPAC's proven to be a great resource in this fight.

William, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

What a great day in American history. We have won a HUGE battle, but the war is not over. We must continue to fight to restore our great country, and to protect our sovereignty.

It has been a tremendous pleasure being a member of Alipac, and participating in this historical event. You guys are wonderful!

Congratulations to all! May God truly bless America!

THANK YOU WILLIAM FOR THE BEST FORUM AND ACTION CENTER ON THE INTERNET

And thanks to everyone who fought for this. My IL senators are proven to be 100% TRAITOR so changing their minds was impossible but others with American representatives came through and convinced their guys when it counted.

The fight definitely isn't over as long as we have traitors (bush, mccain, kennedy,reid,pelosi) running our government but today we won, the people won and America won. Let's keep fighting until our existing laws are enforced and refuse to take NO for an answer.

THANKS EVERYONE!

AND THE USA SOCCER TEAM WON OVER MEXICO (played in chicago)! The illegals yelled out a spanish 4-letter word after the intro of each US player but had it thrown back in their faces! It's been a tough week for illegals ...
    keep 'em coming!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Dear Mr. Gheen and fellow Alipac members,

Thank you for your leadership and all of your hard work in fighting back against those elected officials, who would turn a deaf ear to the voice of the American people.

The news today, about this bill failing was like a huge weight being lifted off my chest. I don't feel as though we have completely defeated this, however,we now have more precious time to reach more Americans, who are still in the dark about this situation.

I wish I could find some profound words to communicate how I feel about all of you, who stand on the correct side of this issue.

I am so proud to have contributed to this worthwile cause and hope you all will accept my humble gratitude for your tireless efforts.

I deeply love this country, and deeply love those who protect her.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

This shows what Americans can do when they band together to right a wrong.Everyone here did a wonderful job.Saving America was what it was all about and everyone stepped up to the plate.Hitting a home run was fun.We must continue to be alert for "dirty tricks" from the amnesty crowd.Kennedy is still raving.

Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!! William, all ALIPAC members, and non members as well. I'm going to really enjoy this 4th in a way I've never been able to enjoy one before. I think our forefathers would be very happy with us right now.
    Don't celebrate yourself into trouble. My area may be worse for this than others, but don't let someone elses good time bring an end to yours. Drive safe and keep your eyes peeled.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, William. We couldn't have done this without you and ALIPAC. We all made a difference for the better today.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

W, you and ALIPAC ROCK!!

Thank you!!!

Isaiah 40:31
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast