Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you very much William and all the ALIPAC members for all your bravery, tenacity, coaching and love of country. I can't say how much I love you guys. God Bless America...the land that we love.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Just woke up. Got to bed at 8:30am after doing my morning calls. I didn't hear any fireworks in my village of little Juarez, Mexico by the mountains.(hopefully soon to be Denver again)
    So I figured the cloture must not have gone well for the illegal side.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY HERE AND ESPECIALLY TO WILLIAM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I want to call attention to the recent newletter of La Voz de Aztlan. Not that I'm recommending anyone e-mail them to gloat, or anything like that.

This letter says there are going to be new actions - including massive civil disobedience, if things don't go their way. Well, things haven't gone their way....

Remembering how much the last massive demonstrations helped wake up America, I'm kind of hoping they do get out there, but doubtful they'll have all the willing bodies they had before.

I'll post the letter in another topic so as not to spoil the purely American victory celebration that is going on in this one. For those interested in dropping our friends at Aztlan a line of comment, here is the thread I posted the letter in.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=404865#404865
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Great job everyone Especially to you W. You are the bomb Unfortunetly for me and mine, we have a pre-trial date July 2nd, which will probley be just a status hearing, but none the less extremely depressing. I hate going, but its a must. So everyone, have a safe and fun 4th and wish us luck.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    VICTORY!! Thanks William!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

A very heartfelt thank you to William, all the Mods, members, guests and, about all, to those in the Senate that listened. I am so glad to be a part of this group and I deeply appreciate the guidance all of you have provided. Happy Birthday America!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

William, you are the best! Thank you for being our fearless leader!

Yessir, our ALIPAC family did it again! Good work, everybody.

Have a happy, William!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks to everyone for working so hard. I look forward to the next step and know that we can all continue to make a difference and help put this country back on track and take it back from special interest. Thanks again patriots!

W,

We've come a long way since Vegas #1!

Savor the day, you deserve it!....I will with 2 Ohio flips!

Steve

PS: The bad guys haven't seen anything yet!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Very special thank to all of the new patriots that have joined us in the last 4 weeks.

Great time for the cav to arrive

W
    Your welcome Willliam. I'm just glad someone told me about you patriots. You are an amazing man. Thanks for all of the coordination and organization. I've been to several and half to say this is the best one.

I felt so good I went out and bought new furniture. ALL AMERICAN MADE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast