Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations, William, Admin, Mods, and to all the activists, and visitors who perhaps got involved in some way, even if they didn't post.

My Mother's health has prevented me from being on the boards over the last few days to enjoy the camaraderie I KNOW was here. I did post my calls to my Senator's offices and the Corsi books I ordered DID arrive in time...even if I was unable to get through to their offices for a followup call. Will do that today!

Never before in history, IMHO, , have our congressfolk and executive branch faced such a self-educated group of voters, who are NOW committed activists. William, you and the ALIPACers made that possible with all the work and research and effort put here as your archives will prove. I CANNOT WAIT for the next steps to guard our nation from those who would destroy her.

The sheeple are awake. WE THE PEOPLE have spoken! We're angry, on guard, and are ready for further action!

Again...THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY YOU WERE ABLE TO!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Thank you William for all that you do!!!! JP and Dixie too!!!!

Thank you Alipac'ers and Thank you Americans all across our wonderful nation!!! Keep up the GOOD FIGHT!!!
    Jak thank you for bringing that to my attention. I didn't mean to forget wall the work that JP, Dixie and others do for this site. Thanks to you and all the ALIPAC'ERS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Judy:

The hair on my arms stood up when I read this part of your post:

"And like David, WE, the little people of the United States ... won. "

This is the exact answer to a specific prayer that GeorgiaPeach and I prayed two days before the vote. Thank You Lord.

NeedBee - ditto - My exact testimony
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks W and Everyone. What a ride!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thanks W, Dixie and all that man the boards. Also thank you fellow ALIPACers, Its because of our love for America and each other that we must keep up the fight. This will be the sweetest most gratifying 4th of July since the original Day of Independence!

God Bless America and everyone who joined us in this fight!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Thanks for everything William what would we have done without you!!
    Don't even want to think about it!

Sounds like you are already making plans for our future projects according to your e-mail, I'm in and looking forward to being apart of what ever the big plans are to take back and save our country.

Thanks for your leadership, your the Best, along with all the hard working Administrators and Moderators!! those trolls have given the mods quit a time
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William

Thank you William and all. Let's keep going. We need
    to fight even harder now.

This is a great victory for our cause. Our government has finally heard the voice of the american citizens of which they represent. There is still work to be done and we must be ever vigilant and they will try every avenue to try and give amnesty to illegal aliens against the wishes of the american citizens. I was great to hear a resounding "NO" to passing a bill which would have been the end of America as we know it. Thanks to the great efforts of all ALIPAC staff and members american citizens are informed of what our government is really trying to do to our country and our way of life.

PS: William you were great on MSNBC with Pat Buchanan, Kudos guy Your point on silencing the new media is very real. They have seen the power of the new media despite their efforts to keep american citizens in the dark about bad legislation that want to pass. They will try to silence this new media in the future so that they may continue with their plans to destroy this country as we know it and open our borders. We cannot and will not allow that to happen.

This is a great 4th of July gift for all American citizens
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, William! Have a great Fourth of July! You certainly deserve it!

Thank you William and each and every one.... Thank You !! !!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast