Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Thank you so much for your representation, your dedication, and all of your selfless efforts.

But when you said, "Everyone, please get your rest and plan that time with your friends and family that you have been neglected", you made me laugh. I dunno about everyone else, but I've been working my friends and family. Hard, too. They haven't been neglected at all.

Me Too !!! :P Even the kids..lol Thank you William and Thank you fellow Patriots I am a Proud American every day but today I feel alittle prouder
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Rock On Fellow Americans!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Thank you so much for your representation, your dedication, and all of your selfless efforts.

But when you said, "Everyone, please get your rest and plan that time with your friends and family that you have been neglected", you made me laugh. I dunno about everyone else, but I've been working my friends and family. Hard, too. They haven't been neglected at all.

Me Too !!! :P Even the kids..lol Thank you William and Thank you fellow Patriots I am a Proud American every day but today I feel alittle prouder
    I'm very proud of everyone who fought in this battle! The war rages on but this battle was an important turning point. Let's all take a lesson from the 300 Spartans! Fight to the end! William, you deserve more credit than any of us can give you. Thank you for all your hard work!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thank you William........

We could not have done this without you.
    We the People. You the Invader

THANKS W, AND ALL OF YOU, YOU HAVE LIFTED MY SPRIT INTO BELIEVING THAT AMERICANS DO CARE FOR THEIR COUNTRY, AND THAT WE WILL FIGHT FOR HER. I'M SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

To William and all you awesome alipacers - YOU ROCK!

What a great group. I love reading all your posts especially when I'm at work and can't post.

We won big time and it feels so good that the Fall of Rome has been averted for now! I really feel that we can whip this government into shape now that we know exactly what they're up to!

God Bless You All. Let's celebrate!

U2 rocks

The American people did win for the United States of America.

Happy Fourth of July! Mr. Green & ALIPAC U2 dance :P

JAK
    Thank you William for all that you do!!!! JP and Dixie too!!!!

Thank you Alipac'ers and Thank you Americans all across our wonderful nation!!! Keep up the GOOD FIGHT!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the record, Talk Radio didn't influence me, and this site didn't influence me either. No, William, it was you, this site and all the ALIPAC activist patriots who inspired me.

I felt so proud when Senator Sessions talked about all the wonderful, unscripted and sincere calls he received and being "pleased to agree" with the callers. I was one of them.

I was elated when at a friend's home I was telling her all that happened today, when the local Chicagoland News reported calls crashing the Senate phone lines . I helped with that too.

The piece d' resistance was when they reported that citizens flooded into local Senate offices and showed patriots waiting for the vote in a NC Senators's office. Burr's ???

Another activist friend said to me today that in this big picture, we are all just single grains of sand ... but isn't it a grand beach that we are a part of !

You and your hard-working team taught us to swim and have been the lifeguards !

Thank you so very much !

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

Gosh, there's not much I can add that hasn't already been said - but let me especially thank W, Dixie (the unstoppable and more than totally committed human dynamo and activist), and all of the other Mods and Admins too!

It really has been a collective team effort, and although my participation has not been as full as I would have liked lately, eventually, everything turned out a-ok.

Just a special note, especially for our many newcomers in the last few weeks:

Many people, of varied backgrounds and experience find thier way here - and, we are of course, extremely grateful for such effort and participation. Over the course of my time here (last 12 months or so), I have learned first-hand of many personal experiences by our members and posters. Some of these have included extremely painful, destructive events which - had the law been enforced and rules adhered to - never should or would, have happened. While I don't want to single anyone here out by name /userid, I will say that these have included significant property damage, accident or injury, and even death. Many of these stories are very emotional and tragic. I do not claim to be in any of those groups in all honesty.

So, to YOU the ALIPAC participant and activist: you have helped right these wrongs and done much to honor the suffering of those Americans that have had these horrible burdens thrust upon themselves.
    You can take pride and solace in the fact that there are people here, and elsewhere, that have noticed and appreciated your efforts in a very personal way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you so much to William, to everyone in ALIPAC and to all in the other organizations that by working together formed a force that could not be defeated.

William, you have done something .. amazing. You have organized a movement to save our nation and you have done it without much money, barely enough to survive on, and you have done it tirelessly and professionally.

You have demonstrated in just over 2 years the power of the people in a way that is truly an historic tribute to American Patriotism and American Ingenuity.

You harnessed our War of Words into a Formal Battle of Davids against Goliaths for the people of the United States and a little place we all know and love called the United States of America.

And like David, WE, the little people of the United States ... won.

Thank you, William, from the bottom of my heart for being who you are and for doing what you have done for all of US and our Beloved Country!

And, WE will never forget it.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast