Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    latin americans poor...the new conquerors of the new world....

soon our kids are going to see juan and pedro as a lewis and clark talking to the natives.
    That's funny. Latin American poor don't explore an already fully developed country. They just suck on it like a parasite until they bankrupt it like they did their own countries and then like gypsies move on to another one.
    Yeah what a joke.

I have said for years give Southern CA. back to the reconquista,make it part of Mejico and see how long before it is turned into a cesspool.

If it wasn't for US taxpayers supporting the invaders they would be NOTHING,have NOTHING.

They have had many chances to cleanup their own countries and we see how well that went. So how the hell do you think they would manage ours
    http://www.ilhawaii.net/~stony/quotes.html

From the 1927 Grand Council of American Indians

"The white people, who are trying to make us over into their image, they want us to be what they call "assimilated," bringing the Indians into the mainstream and destroying our own way of life and our own cultural patterns. They believe we should be contented like those whose concept of happiness is materialistic and greedy, which is very different from our way.
    We want freedom from the white man rather than to be intergrated. We don't want any part of the establishment, we want to be free to raise our children in our religion, in our ways, to be able to hunt and fish and live in peace. We don't want power, we don't want to be congressmen, or bankers....we want to be ourselves. We want to have our heritage, because we are the owners of this land and because we belong here.

The white man says, there is freedom and justice for all. We have had "freedom and justice," and that is why we have been almost exterminated. We shall not forget this."

it just depends how U see it...to latin america and the world...the new industrial revolution has started..just like europe...fuse with , islamic and asian thoughts and ways and revolutionised the world..

I can find more quotes how diffrent countries cope with the european progessive , technological advances...and how they view them..

and just how you see it...the world sees it...

america is not in decline ...IT SHOW THE WORLD PROGRESS.....
    AND THE WORLD...IS HAS GAIN MOMENTUM....

The whole thing with the "white man" and the American Indian: The American Indian failed to control immigration to their land so they lost the land and their lifestyle. It is as simple as that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    Yes iturbide1981 we are all aware of you dream of La Raza and Aztlan and Reconquista. You are correct that illegal aliens and La Razas are invading the United States with intent to conquer us, and want to take revenge for their own pitiful lives and failed cultures. We are well aware that if we lose this struggle it will mean the end of the United States and the death for our people. The spirit of The San Diego Plan lives on in you and your La Raza. As your hero Miguel Perez, el Presidente for life of LA RAZA'S MEChA chapter said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (Southwestern United States)...Once Aztlan is established, ETHNIC CLEANSING WOULD COMMENCE.."

Please forgive us if we do not just roll over and die. Perhaps someday you will remember my words -- there are plenty of other nations who thought we Americans were weak and stupid and a push over -- they had names like Tojo, Hitler, Santa Ana, Gadhafi, Sadam Husein, Soviet Union and its cold war, King George III, Imperial Spain and the list goes on. Where are they today? Perhaps you will be right iturbide1981 and this sleeping giant will stay asleep and die asleep. But there is a God in Heaven who watches over these great United States of America and He has blessed us like no other nation on the earth. Perhaps He will wake us up in time and then you had better get your self far far into the mountains -- because there is nothing more fearsome than an angry American Nation and especially angry Marines...
    what are u talking about go read your history...america has never been threatned by nobody...our oceans of water would stop any country on its track...

name me all the wars...that america soverign was threath?

imperial spain? napoleon invaded...latin america revolted.
    tojo? america was like 8 times stronger then japan...
    hitler? when was dday? june 6 1944? russia was already in germany...the only reason america waited so lon was for the russians to do all the work..
    santa ana? lol...you want me to quote you grant, lincoln? etc etc about what they thought of americas civiliced way in starting a war against a country that prohibited slavery, ?
    soviet union? they outspend themselves competing against the usa..practically their military might took over and canabilised their domestic industry practically what the military budget is doing to america...
    king george? wasnt france helping us with troops and its navy?

buddy....name me more....RELEARN YOUR HISTORY..AMERICA WAS NEVER EVER IN NO THREAT.....
    We're under threat now from illegal invaders. Do you really think America will treat this any different than any other invasion? Uuuh, we won't, dear. It'll be hard, it'll be messy, and even though we didn't start this, we will be ending it. Rest assured of that.

WANT TO BET?....what are u going to do? nuke the south west? believe...me....theres no turning page...do u not read...
    u think u are going to go agaisnt fortune 500? against corporations the size of countries economically...

ur type has been talkinga about this day of reckoning since I have been here in the states listening to glenn beck, hannity, limbaugh...its all TALK...
    WHAT ARE U SAYING..a civil war?
    america is already bankrupt....foreigners are buying its debt? what are u going to do? stop working to kill and gather up illegals..?

start now!!!! its all tak!!!! start it.....!!! i bet you ...yes you traitor...

is nicely typing in your chinese computer..with ur honduras undies..and your mortgage financied by some poor worker in china...

raise your hand....DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    All our Southern neighbors do now is take our money than P & moan about how bad we are and how bad we treat THEIR citizens.

The USA is so big we could,if we had to,be independent of trade with those nations. In fact it might rebuild our Manufacturing base and give more jobs to citizens if they say Adios.
    http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/ ... _part1.jpg

" american kids being outranked by foreigners..left and right in math and science"

http://www.overpopulation.org/older.html

Europe's population is expected to decrease from 728 million now to 658 million by 2050, due to declining birth rates

by showing u these facts...wheres america going to get those loyal european stock? when europe itself is being turned muslim as the days go? where so behind in science that if we provide visas for foreign workers...they just turn and leave and give those scientific edges to its originial country.

unless america becomes more productive in its labor force I dont see how were going to turn these trend around? without digesting
    latin americas poor...
    Well, it's kind of foolish isn't it, not to recognize that the children of illegal aliens are part of that new "stock" that's responsible for the declining numbers in American Education? Isn't it just as foolish not to see that the bankruptcy of the US has paralleled its inability to control immigration that's primarily from as you say "latin american poor"?

See, if illegal immigration was good for America, then America wouldn't have $14 trillion of debt or 30 million unemployed or be behind foreigners in math and science. There's nothing about the condition of the United States that's good right now, yet we have more latin america poor than at any time in US history. So, I think you've hung your hat on the wrong rack.

lol..lol...so ur telling me that off the 11 to 20 million illegals are bankrupting the country "which are only like 5 percent of the labor force is bankrupting the country?

explain this...then how come mexico with 111 leaches..have a 70 billion surples? has almos the same as the usa in foreigh exchange reserves
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... e_reserves

and explain this..how is it that 111 million mexicans have a 1.5 trillion economy but only 150 in foreign debt? and america has a 14 trillion dollar economy and
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
    americas debt is almost 75 TIMES...BIGGER THAN MEXICOS?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... nt_balance
    how come americas current account balance is 75 bigger then mexicos ???

when americas economie is only 9 times bigger then mexicos?

DONT FOOL YOURSELFS...11 MILLION WORKERS ARE NOT DESTROYING YOUR COUNTRY......IS YOU....BUYING THOSE SUVS....THOSE 3,OOO SQ HOUSES....FANCY CLOTHES......FINANCE BY THE POOR OF THE WORLD
    If Mexico has such a wonderful economy why are its people so poor ? Why is Calderon not helping his people with jobs,welfare and hope for a better life ? And why the hell are they always asking the United States for Aide ?

If Mexico is so rich maybe they need to pay for all the "Bennies" their citizens are stealing from the United States.

I suppose if you have no shame sponging off your Northern Neighbor is no problem is it ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Yes iturbide1981 we are all aware of you dream of La Raza and Aztlan and Reconquista. You are correct that illegal aliens and La Razas are invading the United States with intent to conquer us, and want to take revenge for their own pitiful lives and failed cultures. We are well aware that if we lose this struggle it will mean the end of the United States and the death for our people. The spirit of The San Diego Plan lives on in you and your La Raza. As your hero Miguel Perez, el Presidente for life of LA RAZA'S MEChA chapter said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (Southwestern United States)...Once Aztlan is established, ETHNIC CLEANSING WOULD COMMENCE.."

Please forgive us if we do not just roll over and die. Perhaps someday you will remember my words -- there are plenty of other nations who thought we Americans were weak and stupid and a push over -- they had names like Tojo, Hitler, Santa Ana, Gadhafi, Sadam Husein, Soviet Union and its cold war, King George III, Imperial Spain and the list goes on. Where are they today? Perhaps you will be right iturbide1981 and this sleeping giant will stay asleep and die asleep. But there is a God in Heaven who watches over these great United States of America and He has blessed us like no other nation on the earth. Perhaps He will wake us up in time and then you had better get your self far far into the mountains -- because there is nothing more fearsome than an angry American Nation and especially angry Marines...
    what are u talking about go read your history...america has never been threatned by nobody...our oceans of water would stop any country on its track...

name me all the wars...that america soverign was threath?

imperial spain? napoleon invaded...latin america revolted.
    tojo? america was like 8 times stronger then japan...
    hitler? when was dday? june 6 1944? russia was already in germany...the only reason america waited so lon was for the russians to do all the work..
    santa ana? lol...you want me to quote you grant, lincoln? etc etc about what they thought of americas civiliced way in starting a war against a country that prohibited slavery, ?
    soviet union? they outspend themselves competing against the usa..practically their military might took over and canabilised their domestic industry practically what the military budget is doing to america...
    king george? wasnt france helping us with troops and its navy?

buddy....name me more....RELEARN YOUR HISTORY..AMERICA WAS NEVER EVER IN NO THREAT.....
    We're under threat now from illegal invaders. Do you really think America will treat this any different than any other invasion? Uuuh, we won't, dear. It'll be hard, it'll be messy, and even though we didn't start this, we will be ending it. Rest assured of that.

WANT TO BET?....what are u going to do? nuke the south west? believe...me....theres no turning page...do u not read...
    u think u are going to go agaisnt fortune 500? against corporations the size of countries economically...
    ur type has been talkinga about this day of reckoning since I have been here in the states listening to glenn beck, hannity, limbaugh...its all TALK...
    WHAT ARE U SAYING..a civil war?
    america is already bankrupt....foreigners are buying its debt? what are u going to do? stop working to kill and gather up illegals..?

start now!!!! its all tak!!!! start it.....!!! i bet you ...yes you traitor...

is nicely typing in your chinese computer..with ur honduras undies..and your mortgage financied by some poor worker in china...

raise your hand....DO IT.
    They can take these companies down. It will take some doing but it can be done. They are just companies. They need to be REGULATED. All we have to do is regulate the hec out of them. Tax the hec out of companies that have practices that are not in the best interests of our country and people. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Too big to fail? Not anymore. The tide is turning and the party is over and the garbage is going to be taken out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now now iturbide1981 must be nice, must not insult, must not call names please, must learn to behave in a civilized manner like a nice young gentleman. Most of all must not invite violence nor try to incite a flame war that would be trolling I believe and most boards frown on that.

Try to take a time out and calm down please. Breath -- let the air in and out, in and out. Loosen up.

Must debate with people in a civil way. I sense you have much anger and hatred in you against the United States of America. I really want to understand you. Do you live here in the United States? Are you a citizen or are you worried because perhaps you are here illegally? Did you have this anger and hatred for a long time, or is it very recent? If you live here in the United States what has made you hate this nation in which you chose to live?

Share with us -- I am sure we all want to know your story.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Oh boy I promised myself I would obey Proverbs for he that argues with a fool is a fool. But here goes again.

I am pretty shocked at your unbelievable eruditeness iturbide1981, I can tell however, that you are getting a little rough around the edges if not already sandpaper. American history is well known to me and most American citizens. This nation has been invaded and attacked from enemies foreign and domestic for centuries.named me one? i know my history too Our American people have spilled blood here in America and far and wide defending ourselves and I myself was a personal witness to that. Imperial Japan was a true and real enemy and almost won the war in the Pacific. American territory and American troops were attacked and killed -- hundreds of thousands. Same with Nazi Germany -- they almost won WW2. Those two nations Japan and Germany were responsible for murdering over 40 million non-Japanese and non-Germans in WW2 and if my nation had not fought them and spent many lives and much blood -- today I assure you that you would not be here and neither would I. Your lack of historical perspective and respect for dead patriots is abysmal. However you are a prime example of the La Raza studies illegal aliens get here in the United States. Full of vim and vigor and hatred for a nation that is the most tolerant and generous people on the face of the earth. It is truly sad that I was brought up to respect other peoples and to get along if possible, while Mexican school children are taught to hate America and to plan retaking "Aztlan."

How many white or brown Americans are allowed to immigrate to China or Japan -- answer = ZERO. How many American citizens of Black, White ancestry can own land in Mexico? Answer = Zero. Whose country is this now and for the past 250 years? We the People of the United States of America. I will say again to you, be careful of waking up the sleeping giant. Those who do not learn from history will repeat it, and again Tojo, Hitler, Santa Ana, Gadhafi, Sadam Husein, Soviet Union and its cold war, King George III, Imperial Spain taunted the United States and felt we were weak and stupid and would just roll over and die -- just because we are the most civil and civilized people on earth. Do not mistake our civility for weakness -- Sadam Husein had a huge army. I personally witnessed his "elite" corp turn tail and run like cowards to approaching marine brigades.

So again, enjoy your time in the sun. But if you continue to disrespect my Nation and my people and our culture, then I invite you to take advantage of one of our finest rights -- the right to leave. Please do not let the door hit you on the way out. Hasta la vista baby...
    lol...read your history buddy...read IT...YOURE TRYING TO BRAINWASHED ME...the good thing theres such thing as an internet...
    america did help preserve the political stability of the world....at its own convinience....

america...again like yesterday...the world gave her TWO BIG OCEANS....
    TO PROTECT HER AND MIND HER OWN BUSINESS AND THATS WHATS BANKRUPTING HER.....your sillines that iraq was a threat...
    you need to inform your self more about how countries wages wars...
    example u mention iraq...destroy desmorlised from the war in iran..highly in debt what threat was a country that is like 40 billion in 2001 against a 11 trillion economy? i suggest you read more..

japan a threat? america was 8 times bigger then japan economically...japan felt that usa was bullying her...because japan was acting like a a european imperialist...conquering for resources...

AMERICA WAS NEVER THREATNED....and I am not disrepecting nobody...
    those fallen soldiers..died..thinking there politicians were doing the best to avoid war ,but poliiticas as usual by gaining economical power...

I sense you have much anger and hatred in you against the United States of America. I really want to understand you. Do you live here in the United States? Are you a citizen or are you worried because perhaps you are here illegally? Did you have this anger and hatred for a long time, or is it very recent? If you live here in the United States what has made you hate this nation in which you chose to live?

Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Now now iturbide1981 must be nice, must not insult, must not call names please, must learn to behave in a civilized manner like a nice young gentleman. Most of all must not invite violence nor try to incite a flame war that would be trolling I believe and most boards frown on that.

Try to take a time out and calm down please. Breath -- let the air in and out, in and out. Loosen up.

Must debate with people in a civil way. I sense you have much anger and hatred in you against the United States of America. I really want to understand you. Do you live here in the United States? Are you a citizen or are you worried because perhaps you are here illegally? Did you have this anger and hatred for a long time, or is it very recent? If you live here in the United States what has made you hate this nation in which you chose to live?

u know what I am puffing ..and i am ok I apoligised...
    for trolling or whatever I THINK i do have good points..
    mexico is not the problem and it never was..

thats my anger...that we being the most civilized country in the world..the one that all countries inspire to be..its behaving like the rest...
    look at the facts read, more...

sorry if my comments got out of hand. i just cant explain
    how us...playing with equity, building bubbles...buying from countries that are corrupt..

those illegals...are the result " like you say theres a god up there" and I can assure you that most are nice folks.

but its ok...since i am like you a poor little citizen...ill see how this
    trend unfolds...and believe .me .those corrupted official..that let those illegals come in and did do nothing for 20 years...abd are seeing as patriots right now...are againg are biggest enemies..

and again..politicians...did their job..they divide us and then chews individually...

dont worry..I think Ill just leave ...i do enjoy the forums thinking theres hope outhere for the real problem solution..

but is full of ignorance, resentment and hate...

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I said this in another post, but I am going to repeat it. Americans can be the most generous of anyone on this earth. We will give the shirt off our backs. BUT..DO NOT MESS WITH US....DO NOT. We can also be the meanest when necessary. And right now there is a job to get done. Americans always get the job done. Our country and our people hang in the balance. We received a great gift from our forefathers who fought and died for the freedom we have. WE INTEND TO PROTECT THAT GIFT AT ALL COST. SO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE IT....TOO EFFIN BAD. This is our country, our people.
    Yes, that is so true, redpony353. These invaders have no idea what they're about to face, no clue at all, probably because they were in Ethnic Studies whining about their ancestral failures, instead of American History, learning about why they lost.

They have no idea what they are up against because they misread us. They think kindness and generosity is a sign of weakness. So now they think they are going to exploit that perceived weakness. Well, they are wrong. One thing that Americans do well is PULL TOGETHER. We are survivors....and they are about to see that side of us. We have decided to repair our country to her original state of beauty. We are not going to sit down until that job is done....whatever it takes.
    Right O! By all means necessary. The world is going to be surprised with just what 250 million pissed off Americans can and will do to defend their country, secure their economy and enforce their rule of law.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

u know what I am puffing ..and i am ok I apoligised...
    for trolling or whatever I THINK i do have good points..
    mexico is not the problem and it never was..

thats my anger...that we being the most civilized country in the world..the one that all countries inspire to be..its behaving like the rest...
    look at the facts read, more...

sorry if my comments got out of hand. i just cant explain
    how us...playing with equity, building bubbles...buying from countries that are corrupt..

those illegals...are the result " like you say theres a god up there" and I can assure you that most are nice folks.

but its ok...since i am like you a poor little citizen...ill see how this
    trend unfolds...and believe .me .those corrupted official..that let those illegals come in and did do nothing for 20 years...abd are seeing as patriots right now...are againg are biggest enemies..

and again..politicians...did their job..they divide us and then chews individually...

dont worry..I think Ill just leave ...i do enjoy the forums thinking theres hope outhere for the real problem solution..

but is full of ignorance, resentment and hate...
    America is uniting. That is the solution to our problems. The traitor politicians have lost this one. They know it too. You can read it and see it on their faces. They're going down. And it doesn't matter what party they're in or what song they sing or what jig they dance. If they don't have a proven record of standing up for our country and our citizens, they will be removed from office and replaced without someone who does.

There is hope for the real problem solution, but illegal immigration isn't it. It's a sick and deadly virus that has to be stopped. People have to be content in their own land, with their own family, their own culture, their own history and work to build their own future there in their homelands where they belong. The world is over-populated and fully developed. There are no new continents to discover, no new wilderness to develop, no new lands to settle. Those days have come and gone, they are no more, and will never pass this way again.

Illegal aliens are a confused, mixed up people, because they're in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things. They need to go home and apply their skills, talent and whatever they have to offer to their own countries and fellow citizens. Not ours.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast