Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SicNTiredInSoCal part of me hears you for real. I was thinking at first just to ignore iturbide1981, but his posts did make me literally laugh until part of my drink shot out my nose. Had a real mess to clean up so I decided to chime in. Debate, even opposed to such unbelievable grammar, communication skills and ideas is very good in ways though. 1) shows The People the quality of thought and ideas present in La Raza studies students and especially teachers (Original OP must be a La Raza studies teacher or want-to-be), 2) it gets good old red American blood pumping, and separates the wheat from the chaff, 3) it makes us laugh -- really hard -- and who does not need a laugh these days? 4) gives witness to who supports illegal immigration and the raping of American, 5) debate, is a good and old American tradition that refines choices -- do the people want the kind of rambling anti American diatribe one side represents, or do The People want the practical, sensible ideas of patriots? 6) what was not said is as important as what was said. Original OP backed off and refused to answer direct questions about where he was from and what he did for a living and why he spewed such hatred of America. What kind of person on this board would be ashamed of where they are and what they do? My personal opinion is the IP would originate in China, or Mexico or Cuba perhaps, but certainly ESL. So that begs the question do we really need so many immigrants in the United States -- especially when all of the 9/11 were illegals, the recent Time Square bomber a good example of too many immigrants made citizens without proper caution?

Do we need immigrants in the United States of America who HATE the United States of America? Sounds like a simple question but honestly it needs to be discussed because that is exactly what we seem to have these days. To paraphrase Australian patriot prime minister Rudd "If you are complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, Our Nation, then I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.' If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here."

7) Most of all, the pearls of wisdom and wonderfully patriotic statements of the following folks is heart mending and stirring and a fine example of why our United States of America is great and good:

redpony353
    TexasBorn
    bigtex
    Judy
    builditnow
    USPatriot
    jamesw62
    bunnsone4

God bless patriots and God bless America!

PS: Deport all illegal aliens and grant them NO citizenship, no guest worker permits, no amnesty, protect our borders, fine employers hiring any illegal $100,000 and prison time, remove incentives to illegals like licenses and welfare, enforce existing laws, no citizenship for children of illegal aliens, remove American citizenship from those with dual citizenship, end offshoring, place high tariffs on any nation using slave labor like China!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

You all know the rules....don't feed the trolls .
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My comment wasn't directed at anyone personally (besides the OP), but going through the boards and seeing all the time spent trying to "educate" the opposition was surprising. Every post this person has made has so many replies. Just making an observation, thats all...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Why is anyone even giving this guy the time of day? The OP's spelling and grammatical errors are appalling - not to mention the blatant race baiting. This person is out in left field - like our opposition in thier thoughts and feelings....making no sense whatsoever.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I am responding because he is the opposition. Race baiting...yes. Left field...yes. But that is what we are dealing with. I want to make the point that our focus is on OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE. We are not responsible for Mexico or Mexico's people. And that we have made a decision and intend to follow through on that decision. No ranting or raving, references to historical events...or sob stories will sway us. We stand shoulder to shoulder on our decision to restore our country. We dont care who likes it or who doesn't. I dont really feel like I am "giving him the time of day." I am just letting him know what time it is.

Love it RedPony.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Why is anyone even giving this guy the time of day? The OP's spelling and grammatical errors are appalling - not to mention the blatant race baiting. This person is out in left field - like our opposition in thier thoughts and feelings....making no sense whatsoever.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I am responding because he is the opposition. Race baiting...yes. Left field...yes. But that is what we are dealing with. I want to make the point that our focus is on OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE. We are not responsible for Mexico or Mexico's people. And that we have made a decision and intend to follow through on that decision. No ranting or raving, references to historical events...or sob stories will sway us. We stand shoulder to shoulder on our decision to restore our country. We dont care who likes it or who doesn't. I dont really feel like I am "giving him the time of day." I am just letting him know what time it is.

Love it RedPony.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    calderon almost lost his election to an anti american? by sending millions back...to mexico and the rest of latin america...

ecuador is already anti american, argentina, brazil, bolivia, venezuela, the only puppets are central america, and mexico...

would this be the blow..that strangles...the relationships..between the americas?

and that latin america would put china...as a destination of its goods..and
    make america look for its 500 billion dollars of merchandise from
    other parts of the world? would the muslim world be that market? lol

sillies lets get our act straight...
    Oh we are going to get out straight. We're going to:

1. stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks deport 11 million, 20 million, however many there are, illegal aliens back to their home countries where they belong and keep them out of there

2. pass the FairTax so all our companies and citizens retain all their earnings and go home with all their incomes

3. protect our trade and balance our $800 billion a year trade deficit, bring home our industries, re-create the 30 million jobs free trade treason cost us and make sure they go to US citizens or legal permanent residents

4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade, run it 100% with licensed US citizens from A to Z, top to bottom, from field to lab to factory to truck to store and do under a civil code, not a criminal code, and use part of tax proceeds to better educate Americans about the risk and consequences of use and provide free rahab on demand without stigma for anyone who wants it and needs it

5. drill baby drill and reduce our $400 billion a year we spend on imported oil by at least half or more and keep that money in the United States where it belongs.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for #2 and #4 because I seriously doubt you'll see them happen in your lifetime. If these two issues ever do receive serious consideration by the Congress, I'll be advocating against them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    calderon almost lost his election to an anti american? by sending millions back...to mexico and the rest of latin america...

ecuador is already anti american, argentina, brazil, bolivia, venezuela, the only puppets are central america, and mexico...

would this be the blow..that strangles...the relationships..between the americas?

and that latin america would put china...as a destination of its goods..and
    make america look for its 500 billion dollars of merchandise from
    other parts of the world? would the muslim world be that market? lol

sillies lets get our act straight...
    Oh we are going to get out straight. We're going to:

1. stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks deport 11 million, 20 million, however many there are, illegal aliens back to their home countries where they belong and keep them out of there

2. pass the FairTax so all our companies and citizens retain all their earnings and go home with all their incomes

3. protect our trade and balance our $800 billion a year trade deficit, bring home our industries, re-create the 30 million jobs free trade treason cost us and make sure they go to US citizens or legal permanent residents

4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade, run it 100% with licensed US citizens from A to Z, top to bottom, from field to lab to factory to truck to store and do under a civil code, not a criminal code, and use part of tax proceeds to better educate Americans about the risk and consequences of use and provide free rehab on demand without stigma for anyone who wants it and needs it

5. drill baby drill and reduce our $400 billion a year we spend on imported oil by at least half or more and keep that money in the United States where it belongs.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for #2 and #4 because I seriously doubt you'll see them happen in your lifetime. If these two issues ever do receive serious consideration by the Congress, I'll be advocating against them.
    Yes, MW, I know you are against the FairTax and also opposed to Legalizing/Regulating/Taxing the Illegal Drug Trade so we can stop spending $70 billion a year incarcerating 800,000 Americans on non-violent drug charges every year with no reduction in drug sales or addiction rates.

But I think you will be surprised by what I will see happen in my lifetime.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think China should trade directly with Mexico, one ruthless country pitted against the other, both making inferior goods.

The US is the biggest market in the world, and we will survive quite nicely if we deport every last illegal. We got along without during Eisenhower, we can do it better and faster now.

I just don't understand why you are posting here, iturbide 1981. Your contempt for our country is quite evident, and obviously English is not your first language, and I certainly hope not your best.

Did anyone see the 1990 movie "Pacific Heights"? That movie boils down my experiences and feelings about illegal aliens and how they have treated us in our home (America).

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Did anyone see the 1990 movie "Pacific Heights"? That movie boils down my experiences and feelings about illegal aliens and how they have treated us in our home (America).
    YES!! The tenant moved into a beautiful apartment in perfect condition. After moving in he proceeded to destroy the place. He even brought in a jar of roaches to infect the stately victorian home. The owners were a middle class couple just trying to rent the space to meet the mortgage payment every month....very very nice people. Well this tenant totally destroyed the place and by the time he left it was garbage. When he left he tore out everything ....EVEN THE TOILET. And the owners had done nothing at all to prompt this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast