Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I don't give a damn if deporting illegal aliens gives America a bad reputation! This is MY country.
    u wont never be americas leader...lol

"thats youre solution" to this puzzle ?
    This puzzle... I'm thinking you should run for POTUS...

Redpony said it right,
    who the hell said America is supposed to be responsible for MEXICO'S people?
    The president of Mexico is responsible for his own people,
    America should not have to be babysitting Illegals or giving them ANYTHING.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

Some would say locking up robbers and murderers gives America a bad image. I would rather be deported, then locked up if I were a criminal. So deport them... that is the most humane method in which to deal with illegal immigrants who are actually felons under our laws.

I don't care what our image is anymore. Other countries use us for money and military enforcement without ever offering us any help back. Ever heard of any country offering to help with our floods or even border security for that matter??

I don't care. It is time for us to take care of America and Americans. Secure our borders and start caring for our own.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I don't care what our image is anymore. Other countries use us for money and military enforcement without ever offering us any help back. Ever heard of any country offering to help with our floods or even border security for that matter??

I don't care. It is time for us to take care of America and Americans. Secure our borders and start caring for our own.
    Notice how the world is running to our aid on the oil pipe line problem...?

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

The oil line problem was another government false flag incident.... You watch Obama get his cap and trade through now. Did you realize just a week before the blow out, that Obama and Cheney owned Haliburton purchased the largest oil cleaning industry in the world? And none other that Haliiburton is cleaning up the mess with BP? We are being sooooooooooooo played, and don't know what is in the water or what is in our processed foods... But peeps, you cannot help but smell the rat.

We have all our troops overseas, as we allow every terrorist in the world to enter the United States on a daily basis. Obama/Bush/Cheney/Clinton and their administrations are all hired guns to destroy America; and they were and are doing a damn fine job of it. They are all everything the United Nations dreamed of.

AMEN Dianne AMEN!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Heres my opinion Im an American Im where I belong therefor my opinion matters. I have a constitutional right of speach. Its my constitutional right to speak it. Immigrants are not citizens of America they have no rights. Not even Freedom of speach. Their opinions do not matter nor do they have the rights to express them. I dont want to hear it they need to quit protesting, Asking for rights they are not entitled to in the first place.
    They need to give it up and realize that this is America and America has laws, why do they call us racists for making them abide by our laws.
    Plain and simple its against the law to come to America Illegally.
    They can just get over it already.
    -michelle-

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

The oil line problem was another government false flag incident.... You watch Obama get his cap and trade through now. Did you realize just a week before the blow out, that Obama and Cheney owned Haliburton purchased the largest oil cleaning industry in the world? And none other that Haliiburton is cleaning up the mess with BP? We are being sooooooooooooo played, and don't know what is in the water or what is in our processed foods... But peeps, you cannot help but smell the rat.

We have all our troops overseas, as we allow every terrorist in the world to enter the United States on a daily basis. Obama/Bush/Cheney/Clinton and their administrations are all hired guns to destroy America; and they were and are doing a damn fine job of it. They are all everything the United Nations dreamed of.
    Geee...you mean that the government or oil biz may have done this on their own!?!?!? Watch the video of 9/11 building 7... This pipe line is small potatos...

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    calderon almost lost his election to an anti american? by sending millions back...to mexico and the rest of latin america...

ecuador is already anti american, argentina, brazil, bolivia, venezuela, the only puppets are central america, and mexico...

would this be the blow..that strangles...the relationships..between the americas?

and that latin america would put china...as a destination of its goods..and
    make america look for its 500 billion dollars of merchandise from
    other parts of the world? would the muslim world be that market? lol

sillies lets get our act straight...
    Oh we are going to get out straight. We're going to:

1. stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks deport 11 million, 20 million, however many there are, illegal aliens back to their home countries where they belong and keep them out of there

2. pass the FairTax so all our companies and citizens retain all their earnings and go home with all their incomes

3. protect our trade and balance our $800 billion a year trade deficit, bring home our industries, re-create the 30 million jobs free trade treason cost us and make sure they go to US citizens or legal permanent residents

4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade, run it 100% with licensed US citizens from A to Z, top to bottom, from field to lab to factory to truck to store and do under a civil code, not a criminal code, and use part of tax proceeds to better educate Americans about the risk and consequences of use and provide free rehab on demand without stigma for anyone who wants it and needs it

5. drill baby drill and reduce our $400 billion a year we spend on imported oil by at least half or more and keep that money in the United States where it belongs.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for #2 and #4 because I seriously doubt you'll see them happen in your lifetime. If these two issues ever do receive serious consideration by the Congress, I'll be advocating against them.
    Yes, MW, I know you are against the FairTax and also opposed to Legalizing/Regulating/Taxing the Illegal Drug Trade so we can stop spending $70 billion a year incarcerating 800,000 Americans on non-violent drug charges every year with no reduction in drug sales or addiction rates.

But I think you will be surprised by what I will see happen in my lifetime.

It is already happening in our lifetimes: I personally have known people with marijuana permits in several states. In those places the cartels are shut out of the game--no one wants their crappy inferior dirt weed.

The states regulate and tax the marijuana, and make a fortune doing so.

In Colorado they call this phenomenon "The New Colorado Gold Rush." Legal residents of Colorado are now making a LEGAL living growing marijuana for the dispensaries, instead of criminal organizations.

Too late--it has already HAPPENED--I have seen with my own eyes my friend's dispensary and it is too profitable for the government of Colorado to shut down.

It is a few blocks east of John Elway's resturant--the office building it is in even provides valet parking--too late it is already here my friends.

The cartels economic death blow will be when Texas changes it's laws--no one in the Midwest will buy crappy Mexican weed when they can pay a little more for ORGANIC KICK ASS good ole HOME GROWN. (Think about the long growing seasons Texas has and the vastness of it's agriculture capabilities--and we already have Willie as a spokesperson.)

Once Perry is gone it will change and the cartels know legalization will take their biggest money maker away. The biggest threat to cartel power is NOT the undercover police officer, but the legalization activist and domestic growers.

The cartels can and do pay off the cops--but the activists do not want their money, often despising the cartels worse than the Man.

My money is on legalization happening BEFORE immigration is brought under control.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678