Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very interesting read on this thread with the America hating troll and the responses by the patriots. I think he would feel more at home on the La Raza site as they tend to share his ideologies. It should be simple for him to understand. This is our country and many of us will fight to the death to keep it that way for ourselves, our children, and our future. God Bless the USA!!!

Illegals Go Home-the clock is ticking and July 29th, Arizona Independence Day From Illegals is almost upon you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonaman2008
    Very interesting read on this thread with the America hating troll and the responses by the patriots. I think he would feel more at home on the La Raza site as they tend to share his ideologies. It should be simple for him to understand. This is our country and many of us will fight to the death to keep it that way for ourselves, our children, and our future. God Bless the USA!!!

Illegals Go Home-the clock is ticking and July 29th, Arizona Independence Day From Illegals is almost upon you!!!
    Agree Arizonaman2008...I was wondering why he is here in the first place. He certainly won't win any converts that's for sure. Unless of course he is getting paid by the post...lol...I didn't serve this country for 28 years to see it turn into a 3rd world cesspool run by progressives/libtards...God bless America!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Probably a plant from the LaRaza group trying to incite a racist remark from our group that he/she can go back and share with media.

All that erupts from here is support for Americans and our way of life. Too bad, so sad.

doing seems to be the key word. talk is cheap were i come from! wy dont we get together and send some back and then see what happens. i guess ICE..would have us in custody before we hit the county line..im sure they would have plenty of room for us.in jail...

This troll is all over the place. Google the user name and the title of the posts. ALIPAC is not the only place they post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    latin americans poor...the new conquerors of the new world....

soon our kids are going to see juan and pedro as a lewis and clark talking to the natives.
    That's funny. Latin American poor don't explore an already fully developed country. They just suck on it like a parasite until they bankrupt it like they did their own countries and then like gypsies move on to another one.
    Yeah what a joke.

I have said for years give Southern CA. back to the reconquista,make it part of Mejico and see how long before it is turned into a cesspool.

If it wasn't for US taxpayers supporting the invaders they would be NOTHING,have NOTHING.

They have had many chances to cleanup their own countries and we see how well that went. So how the hell do you think they would manage ours
    That's just it in a nutshell. They aren't the slightest bit interested in doing the work that needs to be done. Their interests lie in stealing from the ones who do all the work because they're too f*&$ing lazy to do anything themselves.

soon our kids are going to see juan and pedro as a lewis and clark talking to the natives.

Cold day in hell before that happens, tens of millions of us will bring it to the next level, ill leave that to your imagination..........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

LETS PUT PEOPLE TO WORK BUILD A HUGE CONCRETE WALL ON THE BORDER PUT APACHE CHOPPERS WATCHING IT AND SUCURE IT OR TAKE UP ARMS BECAUSE OF AN INVASION WE ARE AT WAR WITH A DIFFERENT TYPE ENEMIE WE MUST PROTECT AT ALL COST OUR BORDERS OUR GOVERNING OFFICIALS ARE NOT DOING THIER SWORN DUTIES TO PROTECT WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO LISTIN TO THE PEOPLE OF WICH THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND OF THE PEOPLE IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY, A BAD THINGS COMING UNLESS WE SUCURE OUR BORDERS SOON THEN THEY WILL TAKE ACTION (WELL ITS TO LATE THEN) LETS GET THIER ATTENTION NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE IF ITS NOT ALREADY WE NEED LEADERSHIP THATS FOR THE US CITIZENS NOT EVERYONE ELSE

Hi,

Building a double fence is a start. But in my opinion the best way to secure our borders would be to give the United States Military 100% authorization to handle border security, let our Generals and professional military handle it with 100% backing, and authorize use of deadly force.

Then our borders really would become secure for certain! The United States Military is 100% capable of securing our border against invasion by illegals.

In addition to putting the military in charge, make the entire operation more efficient and safe. As I was discussing with MW the other day, a double layered fence is good start, but make the ENTIRE border with Mexico a military ordinance test range -- with a no-man's land safety zone of say a quarter mile between the border fence and the ordinance and missile test range. Do you realize that an M1A1 Abrams battle tank can hit a target square on with 120 mm ordinance at 2,500 meters while moving at 48.3 km/h off road? NOW THAT IS BORDER SECURITY!

Oh, by the way, have any of you ever tried to get onto a military "keep out" zone? Try and see how far you get into that zone. Like I said -- REAL border security.

PS: oh SicNTiredInSoCal and everyone else, the troll OP of this thread, I am fairly certain if you traced his IP it would originate in China. I may be wrong but his syntax and form was the kind of chinglish I hear daily in San Francisco.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

somehow im led to believe wanna be aztec warriors like this really do think all americans will just roll over and die in thier presence. an ignorant misconception, with horrific consequences. in any event, ive heard this bs reconquista retoric out of this kind years ago, and glad i know how they really feel. muy macho garbage is all it amounts to imo. so, itubide, wear the CHE tee-shirt, blast that guatamelan speed metal, cover yourself with insane inca tatoos or whatever.above all, please keep spewing hate and distain for the USA and the americans that live in it, tell all your compadres too.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast