Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ignorance ...

but o well...lets taken on the whole world...

hatred....envy, greed,

all because the american system....to compete with the world
    in providing services that are better and cheaper.

Mexico is just the tip of the iceberg

http://www.npg.org/facts/uspopfax.htm

american population increases by 1.5 million not counting immigrants

http://www.corrupt.org/drupal/files/ima ... n_food.gif

when the world is increasing by 51 million yearly...

what is that going to do to our capitalistic system?

if innovotions dont save us....were practically fighting for resources hand to hand..against the third world..

we complain about illegal labor breaking the law..
    while american corporations brake the same laws the american people set up to protect themselves from them...

and illegal..brakes in...WE scream..blooddy murder..while were buying and outsourcing our jobs from ...2 and 1 dollar countries...not being able to afford a descent education to get out of poverty...have a pension..nothing...

yet we fill our mouths...SAYING HOW UNFAIR THE SYSTEM IS WHEN OUR CORPORATIONS PRACTICALLY FEED US WITH THE GOLDEN SPOON

iturbide1981 you still have not shared your story with us. Why are you hate the United States so much? We really want to understand you. Do you live here in the United States? Are you a citizen of the United States, or are you afraid because you are in the United States illegally? If you live here in the United States what has made you hate this nation in which you chose to live? Yes we understand that envy, greed and hatred is bad, but what has made you hate so much -- tell us won't you? Tell us where you are from and what you do for a living and why you feel so mistreated -- I am sure everyone is dying to know.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB
    iturbide1981 you still have not shared your story with us. Why are you hate the United States so much? We really want to understand you. Do you live here in the United States? Are you a citizen of the United States, or are you afraid because you are in the United States illegally? If you live here in the United States what has made you hate this nation in which you chose to live? Yes we understand that envy, greed and hatred is bad, but what has made you hate so much -- tell us won't you? Tell us where you are from and what you do for a living and why you feel so mistreated -- I am sure everyone is dying to know.
    really u get all that all about me? wow....i did not know a good conscious deserve an explanation...

you know it...this is not the america...you grew up in...it has a a nation..that wants everything to be feed spoon to her...where whiners...you kow it...these is not the america ...from ww2 that said we can do it...

explain why I have resentment? resentment that my people that dont have the same oppurtunies as an american...which they dont deserve...
    are being bully just because the business that employed them...sucked their share of profits...and did not...put it back in the american system..

then you have all these racist talking about that they sent their money here and there...that they take the best jobs..etc..
    when no company was fine since 1990's or even less ....and if there was..it was a joke...

I WANT TO TRANSFORM ALL THAT BAD SENTIMENT TOWARDS THE IMMIGRANT TOWARDS THE TRUTH...

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES...
    THATS ALLL.. is that hatred on my behalf...i guess it is...want more..?
    to satisfy your agenda.? to call me communist? to call me wetback...
    thoughts my friends and ideas..cannot be killed or bullied...
    and america gave me that right...

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981
    calderon almost lost his election to an anti american? by sending millions back...to mexico and the rest of latin america...

ecuador is already anti american, argentina, brazil, bolivia, venezuela, the only puppets are central america, and mexico...

would this be the blow..that strangles...the relationships..between the americas?

and that latin america would put china...as a destination of its goods..and
    make america look for its 500 billion dollars of merchandise from
    other parts of the world? would the muslim world be that market? lol

sillies lets get our act straight...
    Oh no, if I don't reward the burglar who invaded my home, he might not like me. Oh my!!

I wish Central Americans WOULD like us less. Maybe they'd stop breaking our laws to sneak in here and steal our country for themselves.

Are you for real???!!! You tell us WE'RE "silly" and need to get our act together??!! You do realize you're as transparent as glass, right??
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yes iturbide1981 we are all aware of you dream of La Raza and Aztlan and Reconquista. You are correct that illegal aliens and La Razas are invading the United States with intent to conquer us, and want to take revenge for their own pitiful lives and failed cultures. We are well aware that if we lose this struggle it will mean the end of the United States and the death for our people. The spirit of The San Diego Plan lives on in you and your La Raza. As your hero Miguel Perez, el Presidente for life of LA RAZA'S MEChA chapter said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (Southwestern United States)...Once Aztlan is established, ETHNIC CLEANSING WOULD COMMENCE.."

Please forgive us if we do not just roll over and die. Perhaps someday you will remember my words -- there are plenty of other nations who thought we Americans were weak and stupid and a push over -- they had names like Tojo, Hitler, Santa Ana, Gadhafi, Sadam Husein, Soviet Union and its cold war, King George III, Imperial Spain and the list goes on. Where are they today? Perhaps you will be right iturbide1981 and this sleeping giant will stay asleep and die asleep. But there is a God in Heaven who watches over these great United States of America and He has blessed us like no other nation on the earth. Perhaps He will wake us up in time and then you had better get your self far far into the mountains -- because there is nothing more fearsome than an angry American Nation and especially angry Marines...
    what are u talking about go read your history...america has never been threatned by nobody...our oceans of water would stop any country on its track...

name me all the wars...that america soverign was threath?

imperial spain? napoleon invaded...latin america revolted.
    tojo? america was like 8 times stronger then japan...
    hitler? when was dday? june 6 1944? russia was already in germany...the only reason america waited so lon was for the russians to do all the work..
    santa ana? lol...you want me to quote you grant, lincoln? etc etc about what they thought of americas civiliced way in starting a war against a country that prohibited slavery, ?
    soviet union? they outspend themselves competing against the usa..practically their military might took over and canabilised their domestic industry practically what the military budget is doing to america...
    king george? wasnt france helping us with troops and its navy?

buddy....name me more....RELEARN YOUR HISTORY..AMERICA WAS NEVER EVER IN NO THREAT.....
    We're under threat now from illegal invaders. Do you really think America will treat this any different than any other invasion? Uuuh, we won't, dear. It'll be hard, it'll be messy, and even though we didn't start this, we will be ending it. Rest assured of that.

WANT TO BET?....what are u going to do? nuke the south west? believe...me....theres no turning page...do u not read...
    u think u are going to go agaisnt fortune 500? against corporations the size of countries economically...

ur type has been talkinga about this day of reckoning since I have been here in the states listening to glenn beck, hannity, limbaugh...its all TALK...
    WHAT ARE U SAYING..a civil war?
    america is already bankrupt....foreigners are buying its debt? what are u going to do? stop working to kill and gather up illegals..?

start now!!!! its all tak!!!! start it.....!!! i bet you ...yes you traitor...

is nicely typing in your chinese computer..with ur honduras undies..and your mortgage financied by some poor worker in china...

raise your hand....DO IT.

Civil War?!! We won't be having a civil war in our country over illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are going home. They can go the easy way and gather and pack, gas up and go on their own, or they can go the hard way, through a deportation order, but either way they're going home.

That's so funny, that you think Americans would have a civil war over illegal aliens. No, Americans will not be having a civil war over illegal aliens. Americans are united on this issue. So, it's not complicated. It's very simple. Illegal aliens who don't leave the US on their own, are going to jail, and then they're going home the hard way.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

really u get all that all about me? wow....i did not know a good conscious deserve an explanation...

you know it...this is not the america...you grew up in...it has a a nation..that wants everything to be feed spoon to her...where whiners...you kow it...these is not the america ...from ww2 that said we can do it...

explain why I have resentment? resentment that my people that dont have the same oppurtunies as an american...which they dont deserve...
    are being bully just because the business that employed them...sucked their share of profits...and did not...put it back in the american system..

then you have all these racist talking about that they sent their money here and there...that they take the best jobs..etc..
    when no company was fine since 1990's or even less ....and if there was..it was a joke...

I WANT TO TRANSFORM ALL THAT BAD SENTIMENT TOWARDS THE IMMIGRANT TOWARDS THE TRUTH...

BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES...
    THATS ALLL.. is that hatred on my behalf...i guess it is...want more..?
    to satisfy your agenda.? to call me communist? to call me wetback...
    thoughts my friends and ideas..cannot be killed or bullied...
    and america gave me that right...
    No one has called you a communist or a wetback!! What is wrong with you? You're free to have whatever thoughts and ideas you want, but that doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter has to agree with you.

But that aside, illegal aliens are going home. They aren't welcome here, they aren't wanted here, they aren't needed here, it's why we have laws against illegal immigration, and now we're going to enforce them.

So, when you get right down to it, there's really nothing to argue about on that issue. But on another issue, you might be interested in some of our threads on free trade when that picks up again, because many of your comments are more related to free trade issues than illegal immigration. Most Americans oppose free trade. We don't want our computers made in China or our undies made in Honduras. We want all of our products that we use made here produced by American companies hiring American workers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am fed up with even considering what any other country thinks about what we do. If they don't like it then stay the hell out of America.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Talking points against stupidity:

- Every country in the world throughout history that has been governed or conquered by Spain and the Catholic church is corrupt and/or poor. Fact.
    - America is a melting pot of people escaping from tyranny and oppression and seeking a new life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Our constitution clearly spells out the foundation and essence of this country. It has served us well.
    - A country that does not control it's borders is not sovereign. It is doomed.
    - Early immigrants sought to fully assimilate, learn the English language and contribute to the growth and prosperity of a growing country and economy. They became in all senses of the word "American". Illegal immigrants have no stake in the betterment of this country. They only seek to exploit a generous people and an imperfect system. Those days are coming to an end.
    - The argument that it is "America's" fault for allowing business to hire and exploit illegal workers is a lie that has been perpetuated far too long. It is the fault of greedy businesses and corrupt government. I am not a greedy business and I am not a corrupt government. I have been asleep far too long to all this but I am awake now and have made the decision to return America to it's core principles as set forth in the Constitution. Yes, while I was asleep bad things have been happening. I awoke angry but determined. The day of reckoning has arrived for those who would do harm to this country and abandon it's people.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Why is anyone even giving this guy the time of day? The OP's spelling and grammatical errors are appalling - not to mention the blatant race baiting. This person is out in left field - like our opposition in thier thoughts and feelings....making no sense whatsoever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Why is anyone even giving this guy the time of day? The OP's spelling and grammatical errors are appalling - not to mention the blatant race baiting. This person is out in left field - like our opposition in thier thoughts and feelings....making no sense whatsoever.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I am responding because he is the opposition. Race baiting...yes. Left field...yes. But that is what we are dealing with. I want to make the point that our focus is on OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE. We are not responsible for Mexico or Mexico's people. And that we have made a decision and intend to follow through on that decision. No ranting or raving, references to historical events...or sob stories will sway us. We stand shoulder to shoulder on our decision to restore our country. We dont care who likes it or who doesn't. I dont really feel like I am "giving him the time of day." I am just letting him know what time it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast