View Poll Results: Has this topic made you think a little bit differently?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 5.26%
  • No

36 94.74%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

vicsweety
    a hardy welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously "They want a better life" agrees with the traitors who gather at the border and chant "no border, no country, no racism".

Welcome back, Sixx! We seem to have an almost full house again!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: YOU ALL ARE DISCRIMINATORS AND WRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by theywantabetterlife
    Some of them probably live a lot better than some Americans. All of you are discriminators and don't know how life is from the other side, from an immigrants point of view.
    You are right about that part of your post. Some of them DO live better than Americans. Which just goes to show the injustice of it all. I live in a place where we rely on wealthy summer residents and tourists. Illegals have taken over the landscaping, painting, and service businesses. They don't pay taxes, they don't contribute to the community, but are buying 60k dollar vehicles, and paying for homes in cash while hard-working, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens can not afford to buy a home here. We are the ones who are discriminted against, not the illegals. Illegals have more rights than Americans. I am self-employed so have to "self-pay" when I take my kids to the ER. I have to give a credit card number before I can get help for my children. But the waiting room is full of illegals who don't belong in the country, period! And guess what? They and their children get "free" healthcare. At least its free to them, but not to those of us who pay taxes!

The teachers at our public school were told at the beginning of this year, that they have to learn to speak Spanish... every single teacher! That is discrimination. Don't you dare talk about discrimination. I am so sick of the race/discrimination card being played. The bottom line is all illegals are criminals! As soon as they cross the border without proper documentation they are breaking the law! Nothing beyond that matters. They shouldn't be entitled to anything, not a job, not services, not healthcare and certainly not an education. When discovered they should be deported on the spot!

When I volunteered for the minutemen, I crossed into Mexico, because I wanted to see how "life is on the other side", and I didn't want people like you to be able to argue that I didn't understand what life was like there. Yes it is sad, and appalling. But YOUR government should be taking care of those poor people, not us! If you want to come to the U.S. do it the right, legal way!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Oh boy, maybe I should be happy I wasn't able to read any posts last week. I see you guys have been having fun here.
    Some things never change. Iwantabetterlife.....sendmesomeelectricitynow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they want a better life: Go back to Mexico have a revolution and start your country over again.

I am a hispanic citizen of this country and honestly think that all of you that joined this group are WRONG! Yes, some illegal immigrants do do some bad and illegal things but not all of them are BAD like you make them look.
    I love it. This person's already pulling the race card on his first post. Yawn. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with somebody you might not want to alienate them first. Yeah not all of the illegal aliens are bad at heart, but they are still criminals because entering this country illegally is a federal crime. Also overal 30 percent of the nations prison population is foreign born. Most of the violent hispanic gangs are illegal aliens. So it's not us that's making them look bad, the facts are making them look bad.

They obviously came to this country for a better life
    I want a better life too. How about I go rob a bank and get away with a boat load of cash? Do you think that's a crime? I mean after all I'm just trying to make life better for myself. Yes we all want a better life, but we have laws on the books that says entering this country illegally is a federal crime and we have the right to have those laws enforced because we are a sovereign nation. We can deny access to this country to any group of foreigners we want and if that makes us discriminatory then so be it.

escape from their poor society and environment, and all of you AMERICANS are hating on them.
    Why don't we just move the entire planet into America? I mean there are tons of third world countries that are strickened with poverty. Does that mean we have to be responsible for the welfare of all of their citizens? Let me ask you this. How many foreigners does America have to provide for and take care of before people like you are finally satisfied and get off our backs and stop calling us haters? Is there a limit or do you not see that as a country even as great as America has it's limits to how much money we have, how much resources we have and how much living space we have?

It's not fair, I have family that is here and I know they are not legal, but the truth is that they made a life here, they have kids that grew up here, they have a house, cars, good jobs, etc.
    Who ever said life was suppose to be fair? I don't think it's fair that we as taxpayers have to provide free health care, education and social benefits of every variety to illegal alien criminals because the politicans want big business to stuff their campaign coffers so they enact a number of hideous legislations to force us to provide and care for illegal aliens who have no business being in this country in the first place. That's my point. I understand your family is trying to make an decent living. I understand that, but the fact of the matter is your family is illegal and they don't belong in this country. They don't have any documentation that states they belong in this country. You need to take your family members who are illegal out of this country and get them to the back of the line like every other legal immigrant who actually does the paperwork and waits their turn in line like it should be, like the law requires.

Some of them probably live a lot better than some Americans. All of you are discriminators and don't know how life is from the other side, from an immigrants point of view.
    Stop with this sophomoric non-sense. You are just contradicting yourself here. First you say some of these illegals live better lives then some Americans. Really? Is living 50 to an apartment complex in the ghetto, working for dirt wages, living like insects and driving beat up, crappy cars, mooching off the welfare system and/or selling drugs living better? If that is your definition of living better then my life must really suck then because I don't have to worry about that. Then you say we are all discriminators and don't know how life is from the other side. What are you talking about? First off I don't discriminate. I want all illegal aliens deported regardless of race so stop with the race card non-sense and second what other side are you talking about? Is it my fault that you illegal aliens feel like you have to break the laws of our land to get ahead and you can't play by the rules because you lived in a sewer in some third world cesspool that doesn't respect the rule of law, doesn't respect education, doesn't respect human beings, who's country is ran by corrupt politicans and drug lords/gang bangers? I fail to see how that is my fault or anyone elses here on this board. So I'm suppose to feel guilty for wanting illegals deported because they had a hard life and came from a sewer?

I agree that all illegal immigrants that are GANG members should not be in this country but not everyone is a killer or a theif.
    So your saying we should only deport illegals who are known felons. Stupidest thing I've ever heard. Maybe us Americans should invade whatever rathole you and your family came from and colonize it and just justify it by saying we want to make life better for America. Would that make you feel better?

So in conclusion, I don't think anyone of you should be in this group unless you truly know the feeling and know how one lives as an illegal immigrant striving to succeed and achieve things that are a lot easier for an American to get. ex.
    Who are you to tell me what groups I can be in and what groups I can't be in? This is America, not Mexico.

In this country it is FREE to get an education up until High School, in most hispanic countries all schools are private ... how is a poor family supossed to send a child to school so that their own life is a lot better?? THEY CANT ... most hispanic countries are lead by an unfair Government that makes corrupted decisions which are decided by money offers.
    This is ridiculous. Why can't hispanic countries take care of their own people? Why not? Better yet, why can't the people in those countries stand up to their leaders and demand to be heard? Instead they take the easy way out and try to invade our country. Well what's going to happen when you illegal aliens end up bankrupting our nation and dry up our resources. I'll tell you what will happen is that we'll become a third world country equal to that of the same country you came from and then you won't have any freedoms to boast about. How about that one? A couple of centuries ago we fought a revolutionary war for our independence from a tyrant in England? Why doesn't your people have the guts to do the same thing in their countries? I think it's pathetic that you people invade our country and then have the audacity to complain that it's not the same as the Crapistan that you came from and you have the audacity to tell us what to do. Get out of my country and come back when you understand what respect a nations sovereignty and rule of law are all about.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I hope you guys noticed that the post date of this discussion and most of the following posts were made in July. I'm wondering why this pile of trash got bumped back to the first page.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, Brian, I am wondering the very same thing. I know I saw it in the "Current Discussion" list and that was when I jumped in. When I saw what Charlesoakisland said about vicsweety, I wondered who in the world that was. So, I scrolled up and noticed that I was on page 4 of a thread. I clicked on page 3 and noticed a post by Sixx so I mistakenly thought he was back and did the polite thing and welcomed him back. Then, William sent me a message that he had been banned awhile back. So, I came back to this thread and that was when I noticed how OLD the other pages were. This is VERY strange and I felt like a FOOL when I found out that Sixx had been banned and there I was welcoming him back. Then I was trying to figure out why that was in Current Discussions because I KNEW that I never go back to previous pages in the Discussion Forums and that was when I noticed that COI and Tim Binh had posted before I did on October 28th. I wouldn't have even NOTICED that it was an old thread if William hadn't brought it to my attention by asking why I was posting on such an OLD THREAD!! I thought I had screwed up and that was when I went back to the thread and went back a page to see what in the world was going on. And, like you--I STILL DON'T know.

Please let me know if you figure it out.
    THANKS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

after I made my post I saw it was old so just ignored it after that post

must be trick or treat

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast