View Poll Results: Has this topic made you think a little bit differently?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 5.26%
  • No

36 94.74%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've learned in the past few days that LaRaza and all those "hispanic organizations" have fought any kind of legislation directed at voters having to show ID on the grounds that asking for ID is RACIST. This is how they do things in the Third World. How in the hell do we know who is electing politicians in CA if they don't show ID? This is JUST the kind of insanity that should have every media outlet screaming in outrage but nobody says a thing! I tell people this stuff and they look at me like I'm lying or crazy or just making it up. People have no idea this stuff is going on. Same with Special Order 40.

We keep inching closer to having the Third World ways becoming OUR ways. If you told an American 30 years ago that these things would be happening in the future of the US they'd have had you committed. There are days when I sit here and just cannot believe what I'm reading

troll

Moosetracks - you can find Vincente's fax # here:

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/action/action.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wonder why they didnt post his email address?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I tell you what I intend to do in my county before the next election. I am going to ask for a meeting with the Elections Board and I'm going to DEMAND that they require ID from anyone voting. If that doesn't work, I'm going to my County Commissioners. I've heard the same thing about them not asking because the ACLU or some such would call that racist.

This is completely unacceptable and we all need to start working on that particular issue.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Has anyone even noticed that theywantabetterlife, being a typical Troll, made just this one post and ran away?

This tactic is taught in the first week of Troll 101:
    Hit & Run, designed to disrupt the forum and to make the members look bad in the process. So far we have filled 3 pages responding to a Troll that is not even here.
    You are right Mr. Magoo. We have got to stop being played by these trolls.
    Ignore them? That is hard to do when we are trying so hard to survive and fight for our country. But, we should not spend this type of time on infiltrators. I have an idea for them but it is illegal and immoral.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

This is one hell of a thread. Judy and everyone, your passionate posts in response to "theywantabetterlife" were nothing less than inspired!
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    Has anyone even noticed that theywantabetterlife, being a typical Troll, made just this one post and ran away?

This tactic is taught in the first week of Troll 101:
    Hit & Run, designed to disrupt the forum and to make the members look bad in the process. So far we have filled 3 pages responding to a Troll that is not even here.
    You are right Mr. Magoo. We have got to stop being played by these trolls.
    Ignore them? That is hard to do when we are trying so hard to survive and fight for our country. But, we should not spend this type of time on infiltrators. I have an idea for them but it is illegal and immoral.
    Trolls like this hurt not a bit. I like seeing someone come on defending their support of illegal immigration, because it gives us an opportunity to respond and place our perspectives on it. People who are just visiting or are new here get to read our responses and compare.

While this guy may have been a troll, or simply someone who got scared away once they realized we were ready to take on his inane positions... but he does posit some ideas that many people have been brainwashed by the media into believing... and it gives the chance for us to debunk those ideas. If we did not have a troll like him drop in now and then, we would have need to create one.

Butterbean

Butterbean

Thanks for the link to Fox...I emailed him, but doubt he'll care one bit.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I discriminate between legal and illegal immigrants.

If they want a "better life" then why don't they build their OWN better countries, instead of attaching themselves like parasites to the country WE built? Hmm? And has it ever occurred to you that the reason there IS a "better life" in this country is precisely because people like YOU aren't here? Hmm?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast