Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PAF,

Like my State EPA Rep has said all too often. Too many lawyers in polotics. So everything is written in legal jargon. My brother understands how to sift through it. And I'm beginning to understand it somewhat.

Funny thing is, the Constitution states that if you hold a title of nobility, you are not elligable to run for public office, and if you do so, you can be fined and imprisoned for it. As a lawyer, don't they get the title of Esquire?

Re: You people should just give up...it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    There are over 20 million of us here and growing each day. This land is ours...and it's always been ours.
    I do not care how long you have been here, I would not get too comfortable.You are here and you want your alleged (Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo say we paid $18 million for a waste land) country back? An immigration bill with amnesty will not pass. Amnesty? No, not again. Enforcement against work site will be enforced as it is now
    (Fence Company Execs May Get Prison Hiring Illegal Workers
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/11385634/detail.html )and
    your days are numbered because if you are illegal you will not be able to work. Your work place may be hit any day now, so if I were you I would get a head start back across the border.

Amnesty will not happen again and enforcement against work sites will increase.

YOU SEE, WE MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE AND WE ARE BEING HEARD.

It is about time. I believe we are finally being heard. Keep the presure up and keep voicing opinions LOUD AND CLEAR.

250 arrested at Wal-Mart

Workers nabbed on immigration charges; executives facing subpoenas, U.S. official says.October 23, 2003: 5:16 PM EDT
    WASHINGTON (CNN) - Federal officials raided Wal-Mart stores across the United States Thursday, arresting about 250 illegal immigrants working on cleaning crews at 61 stores in 21 states. Federal agents picked up undocumented workers from Mexico, eastern Europe and other countries who were employed by several contractors used by the world's largest retailer. Many of those arrested in the crackdown, which officials called "Operation Rollback," were coming off night cleaning shifts at various Wal-Mart stores.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/23/news/co ... r_arrests/

US gets tough on illegal hiring

By Patrik Jonsson | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
    ATLANTA – To critics of the administration's immigration policies, the Department of Homeland Security sent out a strong message this week: Current laws can discourage illegal immigrants and those who hire them.
    On Wednesday, federal immigration officials stormed light manufacturing facilities in Atlanta and 41 other US locales, arresting more than 1,100 suspected illegal immigrants as well as people believed to have hired them.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0421/p01s ... html?s=hns

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto
    The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....
    what do you call a people that demeans itself in order to impress the world that it is somehow noble and worthy of admiration?.... accuse others of racism while practising virulent anti-white racism ...

what do you call a people that claims to be qualified to "take over" a country when it has a long "resume" of 500 years of mis-management in 30 some 'countries' with names prefixed by "Latino..." not even one single success.... unless we refer to the closest thing to a success, Chile which, ironically, the "illegal-hotheads" in places like HispanicBusiness.com accuse of being "too white"... unworthy of the prefix "Latino"...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto[quote
    ]The 200 million you claim is shrinking and we are growing ...you do the math.

We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

Get ready...we are a coming....
    [/quote]

WHERE DID YOU GO, YOU LITTLE MOUSE? I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE THE HISPANIC YOU PROFESS TO BE. YOU HAD US GOING THERE FOR A MINUTE.SHAME ON YOU.

This is our country. I love it! Why don't you illegals go back to Mexico, over throw that corrupt goverment and make Mexico a country you can be proud to live in then you can leave ours alone. You all hate us and we are the people who are paying for all your freebies. Is that more of your good christian family values?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzo57
    This is our country. I love it! Why don't you illegals go back to Mexico, over throw that corrupt goverment and make Mexico a country you can be proud to live in then you can leave ours alone. You all hate us and we are the people who are paying for all your freebies. Is that more of your good christian family values?
    Welcome Ezzo57,

The trouble is, getting rid of despotic leaders, is they have all the guns, and it would take a lot of courage to stand up against them. It's easier to jump the border.

Dyehard,

He may have recrossed the border already, willingly, or forcibly.

I agree with Humberto to a certain extent. You really can't stop the flow of immigration here.

Heck even our U.S. government is on the side of the illegals. A perfect example is the two border agents, Ramos and Campion.

These two guys were just doing their job but they ended up going to prison while the illegal dope smuggler is an instant millionare because he got shot in his behind.

go figure....

Hello to Ezzo and Javier. Welcome!

Javier, it is a common lie that is told that we can't control the border.
    They CHOOSE not to control the border. They are perfectly capable of doing it.

The government is of the people but they are NOT the people.
    They are misguided and ill intentioned. But they are only there at OUR pleasure. Things can and do change. Cycles occur.
    Never give up. Never give in. One person can make a change. If I did not fully believe that, I wouldn't be here.

The people are doing the right thing in using the system to effect change. It may be slow to change but it will occur. Have no doubt. Use your voice often and loudly. One drop becomes an ocean.
    The time is coming where Americans who are a patient and giving people will set their heels in and say NO MORE. When they do. You will see change.

Javier,

That's exactly what we are trying to rectify. The issue is "not" immigration. Get rid of that silly open border stigma. The point is our borders are as porous as a spighetti sieve. Yet our country is supposed to be in a state of war with terrorism.

If people want to come to America, that's fine, just play by the rules of law that we, every American has to play by. Wait your turn to enter and become an American. Don't hop the border, as it is against the law, and if one law is broken, then the others usually don't matter either.

Wages and our American way of life are also at risk too, along with America's sovernty. And to just lay down and let it die is the most unAmerican thing you can do.

It has also been proven that those who come to America legally, are willing to assimilate to American ways and customs. Whereas, illegals make no or very little effort to learn our language, and customs, and in turn force us, the American People to bow to their whims, and support them with our tax dollars, while our own people are forgotten about, even those who have risked their lives for America.

So it's not a crusade against "immigration". It's an ongoing effort to make those we elect, enforce the laws that are already in place, to curb the people who cross our borders illegally, including drug smugglers, people trafficers, those who want to abuse our medical benefits for the needy, to the point that hospitals have shut down because of them, and those who profit from these ills to our nation.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast