Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Javier
    You really can't stop the flow of immigration here.
    Welcome, Javier!

Nobody wants to stop the flow of immigration. We want to stop the flow of illegal immigration. There is a vast difference in the two.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi, Ezzo57. Welcome to ALIPAC.

I agree that it would be great if all illegals would go back to their home countries and DEMAND there what they DEMAND here.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they'd take all their advocates & illegal employers back with them when they leave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

reply to Humberto

If illegals came to OUR country the proper way instead of sneaking in, we would't be having this debate with humberto. I know for a fact what can happen to or innocent citizen's. My grandson and brother had to die at the hands of an illegal who refused to do the right way and be here illegally. I say boot him out of are site and are country.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

April
    Well Humberto, I am sure you can see by these many posts, WE are not giving up and the cause is not lost because WE are going to WIN!

God Bless America!

Re: reply to Humberto

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    My grandson and brother had to die at the hands of an illegal who refused to do the right way and be here illegally.
    Bren, I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine the pain you must have endured. I hope you know that we are all working very hard to save our country but also our citizens. No American should ever die on American soil at the hands of an illegal.

Not only are we not going to give up and give our greatest treasure to illegals, we are energized more by the defiance and ill deeds. This was never ever going to happen. Our country is not theirs for that taking.

(Edited because spelling was never my forte)

bren223,,,,Welcome to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

GOD BLESS,NOW GO BACK TO MEXICO.

American Patriot,what you say is true.It is only beneficial to the wealthy to have them here.I do not hire nor do my neighbors hire illegals.We are middle class people who work hard for their money and do not want to give it to criminals to do yardwork.
    If I hired anyone it would be the teenagers in the neighborhood and at a fair wage.
    Ican buy equipment at cheaper prices that does all these jobs quicker at this point so I do all myself.
    While I do feel sorry for the plight of these people this is still my country.
    And if I have to fight to restore it to it's former glory,so be it.
    God Bless and go back across the border now.

THEMAN, I see you joined last year, but Welcome to ALIPAC anyway
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Javier
    I
    agree with Humberto to a certain extent. You really can't stop the flow of immigration here.
    The flow can easily be stopped with crack-down of employees that hire illegals. And that is happening. If employees cannot hire illegals, they will not be able to work and they will not come and those that are here illegally will leave if they are no longer able to work. As simple as that.

Chertoff: Crackdown on Corporations That Hire Illegals
    NewsMax.com Wires
    Friday, April 21, 2006

WASHINGTON -- The government plans to crack down ever harder on employers who harbor and hire illegal immigrants, pursuing companies that ignore the law so they can exploit cheap labor.

"We are going to move beyond the current level of activity to a higher level in each month and year to come," Michael Chertoff said Thursday. He pledged to "come down as hard as possible" on violators.

Federal agents on Wednesday arrested seven current and former managers of IFCO Systems, a manufacturer of crates and pallets, on criminal charges, and more than 1,100 people were arrested on administrative immigration charges at more than 40 IFCO sites in the U.S.

SEE COMPLETE STORY;

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/article ... 3752.shtml

250 arrested at Wal-Mart

Workers nabbed on immigration charges; executives facing subpoenas, U.S. official says.October 23, 2003: 5:16 PM EDT
    WASHINGTON (CNN) - Federal officials raided Wal-Mart stores across the United States Thursday, arresting about 250 illegal immigrants working on cleaning crews at 61 stores in 21 states. Federal agents picked up undocumented workers from Mexico, eastern Europe and other countries who were employed by several contractors used by the world's largest retailer. Many of those arrested in the crackdown, which officials called "Operation Rollback," were coming off night cleaning shifts at various Wal-Mart stores.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/23/news/co ... r_arrests/

US gets tough on illegal hiring

By Patrik Jonsson | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
    ATLANTA – To critics of the administration's immigration policies, the Department of Homeland Security sent out a strong message this week: Current laws can discourage illegal immigrants and those who hire them.
    On Wednesday, federal immigration officials stormed light manufacturing facilities in Atlanta and 41 other US locales, arresting more than 1,100 suspected illegal immigrants as well as people believed to have hired them.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0421/p01s ... html?s=hns

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213