Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BlessUSA
    So, for those that say Americans don't want these jobs, I say WE DO!! We just shouldn't have to be expected to speak Spanish to get them!!
    First of all I see you are new. So welcome!
    So glad you are here to stand side by side with us!

You are 100 percent correct! You shouldn't have to speak Spanish to get a job. I have looked in the papers and I am telling you, most of the jobs offered in my area do say bilingual preferred. Now, if you don't speak Spanish and someone else does..who do you think would get that job?

Not fair and not American.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    So, for those that say Americans don't want these jobs, I say WE DO!! We just shouldn't have to be expected to speak Spanish to get them!!

You are 100 percent correct! You shouldn't have to speak Spanish to get a job. I have looked in the papers and I am telling you, most of the jobs offered in my area do say bilingual preferred. Now, if you don't speak Spanish and someone else does..who do you think would get that job?

Or do it for an "illegal" wage!
    We did fine before they came and we will do even better when they LEAVE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Let's break that myth. While going through high school and college my jobs included; literally cleaning toilets and after people at a dorm, working at a restaurant, yard work, factories -but then my education and English speaking skills brought me to the next level.

It's a progression. Improve self, learn English, or stay stuck.
    When I was in high school and college, I flipped burgers, worked as a hotel bellman, did construction, climbed around between walls and in hot and filthy ceilings doing audio installations, moved furniture, worked as a bouncer (an undersized bouncer), and did pretty much anything that would buy the school books and keep me fed. Oh, and before I was old enough to have a real job (starting in the summer between 3rd and 4th grade), I put together a lawn mowing route that grew as large as over twenty lawns - about three lawns per day. That's right - one of the primary jobs for illegal aliens these days was once a job for school kids. When they talk about what jobs Americans will or will not do, perhaps they should specify whether they are talking about jobs for kids or for adults...

Humberto wrote
    We are the important people in your society. We clean your filthy dishes, clean the behinds of your spoiled brats' behind and do the manufacturing that lazy white people refuse to do.

And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.
    Humberto, you are a racist pig. This is why you and the likes of you with the same attitude need to be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    And soon we'll take over the large portion of the education and businesses where we'll accept only the Hispanics and no one else.

THESE ARE YOUR TRUE COLORS... RACIST!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Ain't it amazing JAK how we're supposed to the racists? I have not in all my years of dealing with folks who believe in America 1st, found a real American as a racist. Reguardless of what ethnicity backround. Americans are Americans.

Does this mean we can play the race card against these jokers?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

Thank you for the warm welcome ProudAmerican! I'm involved with so much lately, but this is one of these things that is not only going to affect us here and now, but it's going to be a disaster for future generations and the America as we know her. I'm not backing down, they can call me racist or any other name they wish, but they can never say I didn't try!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I'm not backing down, they can call me racist or any other name they wish, but they can never say I didn't try!
    Yes. I have boys I am trying to raise to be decent adults. Someday they are going to look me in the face and say...mom what did YOU do to help our country?

I don't want to feel shame when my kids ask me that question.
    That is what drives me.

Have to agree PAF, I want my son, and my daughter to look back on their father with favor and pride instead of disdain and cruelty.
    Unlike their mother who doesn't really care either way.

I have to wonder if a lot of the people who seem not to care might care but don't think that their voice matters. Another issue is that a lot of these issues are very complicated. At times, I feel overwhelmed trying to sift through bills and legislation. I swear they make them complicated just to keep people from being able to understand them.
    If they REALLY wanted people to be informed and make informed decisions, they would make issues more user friendly. Maybe keeping us in the dark and hoping we won't care enough to fight through it is their goal. Ignorance is bliss. Take for instance the 700 page disaster that is the Flake/Gutteriez bill. I bet that could easily be cut in half, but then people might actually read it......including those that half to vote on it.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast