Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: **The Prayer Thread**

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCRIPTURE. SINCE I'M ENGRAVED IN HIS HAND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN EVER BE SEPARATED FROM HIM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Dear Lord,
    I ask in the name of "Our Father", that Lou Dobbs consider to run for Office of the President of the United States in order to rid us of all the unjust political deeds that have been done to the citizens of this country.
    Amen

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104729.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Dear Lord,
    I ask in the name of "Our Father", that Lou Dobbs consider to run for Office of the President of the United States in order to rid us of all the unjust political deeds that have been done to the citizens of this country.
    Amen

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104729.html
    CHECK THIS OUT!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105435.html

I breathed a sigh when I returned to this thread. It is as if the "stuff" all vanished for a moment and I could return to my real love, the Lord. So much time is put in to the battle against illegal immigration and yet the Lord and His purposes must remain first in our hearts for our lives to be blessed and for us to do the best at all of our tasks. I love you Lord Jesus and praise you and ask you to help guide us in all that we do and say. Give us wisdom and may our lives honor you and give glory to your Holy name.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote="blkkat99"]May I add: Lord may the voter's hand be guided to vote for the candidate that will bring this country back to it's Glory. May the evil that is tearing this country apart be expelled so that our country can again become great! Thank You Amen[/quote]

Amen.

Lou Dobbs

Dear God If it is your will,and if Mr. Dobbs decides to run for our president,protect him and keep him. Please protect the voting process as we know it is in the hearts of evil men to do what is wrong. Please forgive us as a country. Give us another chance to do right and never take you or our lives here for granted again. Don't punish our children for the sins of the fathers. Mr. Dobbs gives us hope only after you. Give him wisdom and courage as only you can do. Never the less,your will be done. If it is in your will that he not win,protect us and keep us. Give us wisdom and courage. Show us the truth and keep us pure of heart.
    In JESUS' name Amen

Matthew 18:19, 20 Matthew 21:22

16. Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. 17. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 18. Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in My name, there am I with them.

DEAR LORD RESTORE OUR COUNTRY TO TRUTHFULNESS AND LIBERTY!

AMEN!!!!!!

April
    Amen to all the lovely prayers!

So lovely April. CCUSA, we must agree together for those things which are pleasing to the Lord and which will protect and save our dear nation. May our actions be prompted at the proper times and may they meet the proper responses from lawmakers and others.

Praise your name Lord Jesus.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.