Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    I, for one, don't want to hear any more about Arizona's illegal immigrant population and how much it's costing their state. I now feel since the election that they deserve it, if they are stupid enough to believe the lies of John McCain. I guess he was once some kind of war hero, but it was a good thing we weren't fighting Mexico, McCain would've defected to the other side. With McCain pushing for amnesty, Arizona will have many more Mexican citizens knocking on their door.
    RIGHT ON

take heart

Bad news but not unexpected. McCain could have been toppled if a really outstanding opponent had emerged, but Hayworth just didn't have the gravitas.

The good news is that there are fewer and fewer McCains in the Senate.

Specter, one of the absolute worst, GONE. Hagel GONE. Brownback GONE. Martinez GONE.

Bad apple Lincoln, soon to be replaced with good apple Boozman.

Blunt, one of the good guys, is probably going to win. Who's he replacing? I think Kit Bond. Bond was a weenie.

Ayotte should be pretty good. She's going to win in New Hampshire.

Portman and Toomey I'm not sure are all that great, but still they will be infinitely better than Voinovich and Specter.

Look all over the map, most of the news is good.

Here we go again....

We're doing the exact same thing that cost us seats and perhaps even the presidency in 2008 - allowing ourselves to be divided, and conquered. I'm as much in favor of the Tea Party platform as anyone, but if we keep getting diluted into factions by third party candidates, WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR ASSES KICKED IN 2010, AND 2012.

We have to reconcile and consolidate when the time comes to overcome a bad candidate. McCain is a case in point. Even though the results gave him 59 percent of the crappy, lazy and complacent turnout, both competing candidates added up to 41 percent. If only we had one single focal point for our votes, and better turnout, that may well have been avoided.

Doomed to repeat history? Bull-oney!! We can't afford it again. Now Arizona has to pay the price, and ride McCain's ass mercilessly not to backpeddle again, or face a vote of no confidence. That is, if Arizona voters have any backbone - it sure wasn't showing tonight. Shameful!!

"The Problem is keeping the Master Flip Flopper From Flip Flopping"

Won't be possible. McCain will be the lamest duck you ever saw. He can now give the public the finger and know there is not a damn thing they can do because he's got 6 years and he'll be what, 157 years old or something when his term is up so he won't be running again.

Don't forget guys: McCain is just 1 of 100 Senators.

Of course, once he puts his Juan McAmnesty suit on once again the leftist shock jocks of the New York Times will praise that he has once again become a "principled maverick".

But remember, most Americans couldn't give a rat's a** what the New York Times thinks.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by bot_feeder
    "The Problem is keeping the Master Flip Flopper From Flip Flopping"

Won't be possible. McCain will be the lamest duck you ever saw. He can now give the public the finger and know there is not a damn thing they can do because he's got 6 years and he'll be what, 157 years old or something when his term is up so he won't be running again.
    the biggest screw you ever seen is coming from this Insult to Veterans .. he has nothing to loose and will go where his handlers tell him to go and thats with the Global Agenda

You Truly Screwed America on this one; look for Amnesty and COMPLETELY WIDE Open Borders on the very near Horizon

You think you got problems now... give it 6 months and be amazed what one wacko Senitor can do

It doesn't matter how bad Hayworth was or would have been... you would have been better off electing an Illegal Alien for Senate than John McCain... at least you would know how to fight back with the Illegal Alien
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is disappointing that John McCain won, but being on FOX and other networks so much and saying the "right things" about the border and illegal issues to win votes has given Americans some tools to use when it comes time for him to support those issues. Whatever promises he made, Americans need to hold his feet to the fire on it, no excuses, and no getting out of it. Americans need to stick to him like glue to make sure he follows through on every statement and promise he made to secure the borders and "no amnesty."

If he claims he doesn't remember....videos don't lie!! Keep those news videos handy, because they will be needed to remind Senator McCain that Americans intend to hold him responsible for every comment and promise he made to win this election!! If he wants another term, he's going to have to work for it, and this time, he's going to have to do the right thing and no more flip-flopping!!!

Follow through with securing the borders, support the AZ law and all other state laws and/or federal laws to stop the invasion of illegals and no comprehensive immigration reform (amnesty!!)....no exceptions, no excuses and there should be no apologies to any illegal or open border activist for doing his job and the will of American citizens of this country!!! John McCain spoke...and Americans heard him and will not forget!!!

McCain Winning Is A Real Loss!!

For anyone who wants to know who the REAL McCain is, check this out. McCain often speaks with forked tongue. This is a man who claims to want smaller government and less government intrusion in our lives - yet this same liar introduces a bill that would give the FDA (Federal Food and Drug Administration) control of our daily supplements. MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF OUR DAILY LIVES!!!

Senate Bill 3002 "Dietary Supplement Safety Act of 2010." Check out http://voluntology.com/blog/?p=469#more-469 for the whole story.

McCain will flip flop on his current political immigration policy!

Let everyone you know who voted for McCain who he really is! Other than color McCain and Obama are the same, they're tied to each other by ideology.

With all the press that the Illegal alien invasion in Arizona has been getting nationally and they re-elect Juan McAmnesty?!! You gotta be kidding me!! Arizona voters who voted for this Traitor will deserve exactly what is in store for them. Problem is, the rest of Arizona and the rest of the country will have to soffer the consequences of this at no fault of their own. How many illegal aliens cast votes in this primary? I would just like to know.

Perhaps we can hope for devine intervention before he can do his dirty deed. In my humble opinion, that was dirty pool on the part of North Vietnam, sending this little piece of garbage back here. I literally can't stand this little weasel.

Anyway, we now know that 59% of voters in Arizona won't wake up even after they are taken off the cattle cars and ushered into the showers. Sheer and utter STUPIDITY!!! It's embarassing.

SO TRUE OLDCORPS, "THOSE WHO DON'T REMEMBER THE PAST ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT" AND HOPEFULLY THIS TO SHALL PASS AND HIS RE-ELECTION WILL NOT RESULT IN AMNESTY FOR THE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS WHO HAVE WITH THE HELP OF MEXICO AND OBAMA, TAKEN OVER THE COUNTRY. ITS REALLY A SHAME THAT OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS HAVE LET MEXICO HAVE A SAY IN THIS COUNTRY'S IMMIGRATION LAWS. AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, THE IGNORANT DEMOCRATS GAVE THAT FLEA BITTEN PRESIDENT OF MEXICO A STANDING OVATION FOR TELLING THEM WHAT OUR IMMIGRATON LAWS SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE IN ORDER TO SUIT HIM AND HIS CESSPOOL OF A COUNTRY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN MY LIFE. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I GUESS MRS.OBAMA HAD SOMETHING ELSE TO BE PROUD OF I'M GOING TO LET TOM MCLINTOCK KNOW HOW VERY MUCH I APPRECIATE HIM FOR HIS RESPONSE TO CALDERON AND THE IGNORANT LEFT WING OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast