Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: RE: AMNESTY JOHN McCain ONLY WON GOP Primary Not General

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    You're already part of Mexico, you just don't know it yet. Must be something very sinister in the air or water in Az. You became part of Meheco last night. I'm so sorry for those Arizonans who get it.
    You Wish! My sympathy goes to anyone who makes ignorant remarks.
    We understand that people are upset right now. Each of you should be. It is shameful what happened down in Arizona yesterday.

But each of you had better read and honor the ALIPAC rules. The next person posting here that attacks another ALIPAC user will have their account suspended and put under review by the moderators.

Treat each other with respect or leave the discussion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So are the voters in Arizona stupid or ignorant or what? How could they do something so dumb as to re-elect Juan McAmnesty? This kind of thing really makes you lose faith in the American electorate. Just like when Barry Nobama got elected. What the heck is wrong with those people?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The people of AZ were flim flammed by an expert, no doubt about that. When calling I told all the McCain supporters he supported amnesty and the Dream amnesty would be back on the table if he were elected, that he had supported illegal immigration and amnesty for 20 years, he was a flip flopper like Meg Whitman, and SB1070 would be of no use since McCain would work to make all the illegals legal. A few of them said I was nuts, I made it all up, it's all a lie!!! It was really frustrating. McCain brainwashed them with his $20 million in advertising.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCAIN and AMNESTY

PLEASE, All Arizona voters, email McCain and tell him "NO AMNESTY" Even if your not from AZ. Call or email your friends, family, anyone, ask them to make a stand and be heard. This is not the end of the battle!!! EMAIL NOW!!! NO AMNESTY!!! Now is the time to flood his emails, WITH NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The people of AZ were flim flammed by an expert, no doubt about that. When calling I told all the McCain supporters he supported amnesty and the Dream amnesty would be back on the table if he were elected, that he had supported illegal immigration and amnesty for 20 years, he was a flip flopper like Meg Whitman, and SB1070 would be of no use since McCain would work to make all the illegals legal. A few of them said I was nuts, I made it all up, it's all a lie!!! It was really frustrating. McCain brainwashed them with his $20 million in advertising.
    I'd say they get what they deserve, but the problem is all the illegals coming into AZ then come to OUR states and hurt us!! Not to mention the Federal money (our tax money) that goes to AZ to try to deal with the problem. So the boneheads in AZ didn't just hurt themselves, they hurt us to!! I'm really angry and frustrated at the people of AZ!!! I can't believe they did something so stupid!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

McCAIN and AMNESTY

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c ... ontactForm
    THIS IS THE LINK TO MCCAIN...NO AMNESTY. PLEASE EMAIL NOW!!! Tomarrow, The Next Day, and The Day After, until we are heard...

Re: McCAIN and AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by Donna411
    PLEASE, All Arizona voters, email McCain and tell him "NO AMNESTY"
    Yeah he will go back to saying "if they pay a fine, it's not amnesty"!!

Seems the VC taught him how to be an expert liar at the Hanoi Hilton, this is Communist type lying.

Someone had mentioned that the majority get their opinions from sitting in front of a tv or listening to what ever adds there are on the radio and i can't agree more....its SO true....and it drives me crazy when they start spewing all the untruths like they know what they are talking about. Voters need to be more vigilant about educating themselves about the people they vote for. We all know that the citizens of Arizona are against Illegal immigration and amnesty....they've proven that. Im sorry McCain won last night, but the fight isn't over....we just have to work harder at educating people about the truths, not what they hear on the radio or tv...and especially not the crazy campaign adds. As a Californian i watch those and Whitman is a perfect example....from the time she decided to run, her adds have changed to the point of confusion. Its which ever way the wind blows with her. leaves a person wondering what the real Whitman believes in. I wish i could have been able to help make phone calls with all of you, but i did donate...Next time if im home, you betcha i'll be making those phone calls with you. I won't sit here and moan and complain , i'll fight!! Thank you all for trying so hard!

Maybe we should start a pool or a counter or something to bet how long Juan McAmnesty takes to go back to touting amnesty for illegals again?

I'll bet six months from now he'll be back to his old "maverick" self pushing an amnesty right there beside Graham and Reid (Reid's going to win too BTW because of the horrible candidate the Repubs put forward in NV - yet another state doing stupid things.)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Maybe we should start a pool or a counter or something to bet how long Juan McAmnesty takes to go back to touting amnesty for illegals again?
    I bet next month.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast