Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    SecureTheBorder

Can you even begin to imagine the mincemeat LOU DOBBS could make of SHILLARY in a debate?

LOU is not a Washington insider........EXACTLY what we need. Aren't you getting a little sick of CAREER POLITICIANS?
    [/b]
    I am but I also happen to agree with the points raised by SecureTheBorder earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by legal_alien
    You might find help across the Atlantic where the ancestors and "English" came from...don't forget to carry the remains of the ancestors else you may be an illegal alien on the other side of the ocean as well...Do fix the broken boats too..else there is a danger of drowning....bon voyage...
    (IL)legal OBL Invader Alien, your goat misses you:

And your rooster, too:
    Seems you have your family tree well documented. Look at the old pictures of your ancestors you ave been posting. Were they taken before they crossed the Atlantic or After ? ... Preserve them..they will help you find your roots back..

The Border Patrol has just released (IL)LEGAL OBL ANARCHIST ALIEN's booking photo:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, is Lou Dobbs going to run?? I'd vote for him in a HEARTBEAT.

He's exactly what we need -- a Washington non-political outsider, a true American, a common sense middle class person to get American back to its roots.

Go Lou, GO -- DO NOT FEAR -- Americans are behind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Can you even begin to imagine the mincemeat LOU DOBBS could make of SHILLARY in a debate?
    Again, I have mixed feelings. On an instinctual level, I agree with you, but I've never really seen Lou except on his show so I'm not a good judge. Maybe I'll do a little youtubing tonight to satisfy my curiosity and bolster my support for Lou's possible candidacy.

LOU is not a Washington insider........EXACTLY what we need. Aren't you getting a little sick of CAREER POLITICIANS?
    Now you're preaching to the choir. Lou could shake things up in a major way during a time when the U.S. really needs it and go down in the history books as one of the best presidents of all time.

I have boundless admiration and respect for Lou, but I wouldn't want him to run for President. We need him out in the "real world" freely speaking his mind, a luxury Presidents have to relinquish to some extent. Besides, I can't imagine him finding Washington even slightly tolerable, and the open borders and New World Order (one and the same) politicians would antagonize him for the duration of his tenure.

I have boundless admiration and respect for Lou, but I wouldn't want him to run for President. We need him out in the "real world" freely speaking his mind, a luxury Presidents have to relinquish to some extent. Besides, I can't imagine him finding Washington even slightly tolerable, and the open borders and New World Order (one and the same) politicians would antagonize him for the duration of his tenure.
    I see what you're saying, but I don't think we shoudl give up so easily and just let these open border/OneWorldOrder idiots just have the whole store. Why not fight them for it ... if Lou Dobbs gets the backing of the people, and they vote him in, well, then he's in -- and they're out.

We CAN vote them out, still -- we really, really can. Why not throw out the whole crowd while we're at it?

I think we should throw them all out - with maybe two possible exceptions - was 3, but I undertand Tancredo isn't running again for his office.

So if we just voted out everyone now in office - and did it for about 3 elections - those people would get the message, wouldn't they?

Maybe after a while, we would get people running who really cared about America and who weren't already bought and paid for by the time their name goes on the ballot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's doable.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415