Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hello

I won't continue to make a pest of myself with my own topic -just now and then!!
    __________________________________________________ ________

2ndamendsis
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:01 am Post subject: Re: matress houses

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fedupinwaukegan wrote:
    I can very much relate to this article living in Waukegan, IL -now with a 54% hispanic population. We have had numerous reports of houses with 'matresses everywhere.' On our town site www.waukegan.org a guy said that someone bought a table at his rummage sale. When he asked her what she was going to use it for, her son answered a bed?!

How simple but effective -don't cash checks.

More information for me. I'm going to email our do nothing mayor with Hazelton articles and now this.

FEDUP
    I'm so happy that you're already getting solid info to begin to use in your town's struggle! This is one of the reason's why Alipac is so important and your participation is so valued.

When you have time, why not begin to gather a list of your officials names/emails/fax #s so that when necessary, you can post it and have extra "help" - LOL - in your communication efforts.
    __________________________________________________ _______

I am thrilled with the suggestions. I've contacted CNN, some other ogranizations, radio shows (those emails got bounced back unread), posted on my town site http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4 (Check out the mexican invasion topic that lasted four years till the arbiter shut it down!). I'm crafting an intro letter to my mayor and alderman. Then I'll start systematically sending relavant articles of 'encourage' on what other cities/states are doing. I'm thinking of sending a letter -similiar to what I posted here- to the reporters at some of the wonderful articles I read here. They kindly provide their email! Someone, somewhere might want to pick this up. More ideas? I'll take 'em.

So...2ndamendsis I would like to take you up on your offer. I will post a link to our city officials. If anyone would like to send a strong respectful letter of encouragement or relevant article I will return the favor (I've been doing the polls and/or calls that have been posted.). WHAT spurs me on is reading that some illegals are already leaving Hazelton and other cities just because of the promise of action and publicity.

http://www.waukeganweb.net/departmentalemail.html

For your enjoyment; link to the minutemen rally in Waukegan this year.

http://www.illinoisminutemanproject.com ... rapUp.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

fedupinwaukegan, I totally feel your pain (and live your pain). I live very near a little town called Cicero in the same state as you do. I think you've heard of it? They have more illegals than any other town in IL besides Aurora (and the crime stats to prove it) and I'll have to trump your 54% (illegal) hispanic with their 77% (illegal) hispanic.

At 54% you may not be at the BOOM BOOM BOOM of bass boosters down your street every 10 minutes of every day yet? Hopefully you won't get to that point for a while? The illegals frpom Cicero spill over to every suburb around and not in a single 'good' way. The town prez there is actually trying to make a difference though, so maybe you could suggest that your town prez take a page out of his playbook(gang crime units, code crackdowns, vehicle sticker increases etc)?

It is an election year and now is a good time to write, email or call your county president for some answers. If you have specific issues you can email the County Prez while copying your local town president or mayor.
    Get a 'WE CALL POLICE' sign for your window and put out your American flags to alert the other Americans (and illegals) in your neighborhood that there is actually still a piece of America left in your town.

Get to know your local US congressman. As from my previous posts, we have illegal drunk mexicans as a majority and I call the cops almost as often as my neighbor (who is hispanic). If you see anything (and I mean anything) suspicious (drink mex's in their trucks, activity in the alley, loud music anywhere on your block or lack of parking stickers just call the non-emergency number for your local cops and tell them that they need to drive by and check it out. You're only utilizing your own tax money and they are on the streets anyway.

Also from the previous posts, just 'know' that durbin and obama are traitors to your country and way of life and vote for an alternative when the time comes.

Good luck to you and hopefully you won't reach the magic 77% in the near future?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Sorry, forgot to add something...

I was speaking to my (hispanic) good neighbor the other day and it turns out that he calls the cops even more than I do. He's extremely pro-active.

Example: He calls the police and asks to remain anonymous...

If he drives down our alley on his way home late at night and sees the bad (mexican) neighbors' garage door open and people hanging around.

If the street parking is filled up with cars not bearing the town vehicle sticker and it's after midnight (the cars aren't allowed to park overnight without one).

If he sees anyone hanging around on a nearby street corner or in a car near his house.

If he drives down a street and sees any gangbangers (they're all hispanic). The police will ask him if the gangbangers are doing anything to which he'll reply ' Do you want me to wait until they kill or rob somebody?
    "Check them out!"

Just thought I'd share this with you because, as it turns out, I guess you can't call 'your' local police dept enough? Being procative may just save your town? Here's hoping. Waukegan used to be a nice sleepy community near the big lake.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Holy Cow!

Holy Cow I did not know about Cicero! That's mindboggling what it must be doing to your town. I suppose we could encourage each other to get busy and/or trade ideas and contacts. How niave was I to think only we had it bad in this neck of the woods.

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=4

As you can see this is a hot topic in our town forum. One illegal topic lasted four years till the arbiter shut it down. I've started my campaign on the site (illegal aliens part II). Check out palomablanca and chipas reponses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Fedupinwaukegan, welcome. I live in Oregon and we too have pocket areas or towns that are rife with the troubles that have come with a high illegal population.

I will tell all of you a story. This weekend we were in the town of Hood River, Oregon (the windsurfing capitol along the Columbia River). We had our two kids, and had been at the waterfront beach on the river. On our way out of town, we stopped at the local Safeway to get some bottled water to drink. My husband went in with the kids, our 8 year old daughter was in her one piece bathing suit and sandals. I figured it was alright, little girls in their swimsuits in the summer, perfectly normal on a hot day.

Well, there was quite a group of men, I am positive all illegals, hanging around the front of the store on benches and what not, why I do not know. My husband said she would never run around in her swimsuit again as all of these adulte men were leering at her, and he said, one man was "touching" himself while doing it!!

Mind you all, she is 8, you know that age, a little chubby, still has the little girl face, ponytail, bruises on her knees from playing, and was carrying a stuffed kitty. What perversion. It is sick and so sad, that little girls and their parents have to fear this kind if thing. Yes, I know there are child molesters of all shades in this country, however the blatant boldness and outward, unashamed pervesion of that mentallity is what struck both of us.

No, I do not think that child molesters are only illegals, but per capita, it seems by the reports in the media, that they have made up a good percentage in contrast to their overall population. What does that say about the culture that is coming up here?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth
    what you said about your little girl just makes me sick to my stomach. I am sorry, you and your family and other families on here are going through this kind of thing here in America. Guard your girls carefully as I am sure you and your husband do all the time! It is terrible, but no, little girls can no longer go around in public dressed like this as they are so many perverts out there. I remember in the 50s and early 60s my sister and her girlfriends all ran around in their panties in the hot hummid summers we have here until they were at least 6 without fear of any repurcuscions from dirty old men types,if there had been any leers at them that person would have had their butts whipped right there on the street by other men! Nostalgia for the fifties, what good times they were even though we didnt have much back then, it was a good time.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Horrible

Horrible, just horrible. Please tell us she was not aware of this, I hope so.

Check your state out to see what is going on. I just typed in "illinois registered sex offenders" and Waukegan, using zips 60085 and 60087.
    We have 177 registered sex offenders in our town, many of them labeled 'sexual predators.' When I have time I'm going to look through the pictures. One of them lives a minute from my house.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

I've used this site before too. You can plug in your address and see who lives by you. If you choose to pay a fee you can even get warnings when one moves by you. I don't know how it works with the illegals -do they have to register?! Seems a great way to get and deport them.

No Nitty, she was innocently ignorant. But, many times she has come home saying that some man was walking around in our complex and it made her nervous.

She is tall for her age, close to five feet (the kids all are maturing and growing big quicker these days, they say it is from hormones in milk and meats), but she has the looks of a little girl, and the mentallity of a little girl.

Nitty, what you said was funny, I remember when I was REALLY little, running around like that, we lived in a small town, out in the real rural area. Nitty, you actually sound in the age group my husband is in, he is nostalgic for the 50's and 60's (born 1950). I was a later generation, main growing up in the 70's, teens in 80's. Even then, life was still pretty innocent and little girls were little girls, up to about 12 people looked at you as a little girl, although many of my parents VFW friends who had younger kids, hired me to watch them on meeting nights, at 12, can you imagine!!

We did have to explain to her though, that she needed to wear a sundress over her swimsuit from now on, we did not give specifics, we just said it is a good idea to look more appropriate in public. Why take away her innocence just yet?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Waukegan, IL sued over code enforcement/hispanics

WAUKEGAN, IL SUED OVER DISCRIMINATION AGAINST HISPANICS 10 YEARS AGO...

I'm finding out more information about why my city is so apathetic about the growing illegal hispanic population. They were sued 10 years ago by the federal government for going about 'getting rid of the hispanic population' all the wrong way -the city lost. Below is a quote and a link to the federal papers. Now that I've found this out I can't imagine our city wanting to go the route of Hazleton, PA one little bit. Plus the article today on Hazleton talked about a Mr. Lopez going in after the ord. passed and telling them they will be sued. Which they are. Beautful thing -the mayor said he expected it and is not worried. Our mayor is too chicken after the mess of ten years ago. ANY suggestions for me now?!?!?!?

City officials repeatedly have expressed their animosity toward the new Hispanic residents of Waukegan, and declared that they intended to prevent Hispanics from "taking over" Waukegan. Aware of the family composition of Hispanic households as described in paragraph 7 above, city officials have stated their opposition to extended families combining their resources to live in dwellings together.
    __________________________________________________ ________

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5298

fedupinwaukegan, if they do not already have a law that prohibits a certain amount of individuals from living in too small of space, they should give it a try.

In our county, it is law that if you rent a two bedroom apartment, then you can only have a maximum of 5 people to that place, even if they are kids. It is two per bedroom, with one in the living room (like a pull out sofa bed).

They do not have people come out to enforce it, but will fine landlords when it is found if they are allowing too many per unit, or house.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast