Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cheyenne, yes I do like to stir things up so long as they are within the rules. After all, that is what debating is suppose to be all about. If you are so confident in your stand, why are you accusing me of a troll rather than define, defend, and refute your points of views that are contrary to mine? If anything, if you make good points, you will have a better defense. This would have alot more better results than just accusing me of a troll and having me eliminated. Wouldn't you agree? No, probably not but still think about it.

And no, I don't want your pity. And also, no, I am not a dog. Dogs can't type on computers.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    And no, I don't want your pity. And also, no, I am not a dog. Dogs can't type on computers.
    Obviously you don't understand the meaning of the AMERICAN term puppy - in this particular case it means a young one - someone who is not an adult.

It doesn't matter if you want my pity - I still feel it. You, young man, do not understand all the ramifications of what illegal aliens (from any country) are doing to this one.

Let me ask you this - how would you feel, if you lived in Mexico, and all the Russians, Rwandans, French, and Italians decided to move in illegally. And then those people felt you had no right to tell them to leave? Try to put yourself in another's shoes.

The American Indian people have a saying - "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his moccasins". Try walking in our shoes for a while!

I couldn't agree more with you in your phrase "try to put yourself in another's shoes."

And if I was living in Mexico, and millions were entering my country illegally, yes I would be mad if they felt they had the right to ignore our laws. But then I would put myself in their shoes, realize that they were very poor and were only seeking a better life. So then I would fix the loopholes of the immigration system that had given them hope that they could live in my country illegally. Then I would give those who paid taxes, learned spanish, and who had already made a living a chance to become mexican citizens. With the loopholes of the immigration system fixed, the illegal entry of my country would be for the most part diminished.

I couldn't agree more with you in your phrase "try to put yourself in another's shoes."

And if I was living in Mexico, and millions were entering my country illegally, yes I would be mad if they felt they had the right to ignore our laws. But then I would put myself in their shoes, realize that they were very poor and were only seeking a better life. So then I would fix the loopholes of the immigration system that had given them hope that they could live in my country illegally. Then I would give those who paid taxes, learned spanish, and who had already made a living a chance to become mexican citizens. With the loopholes of the immigration system fixed, the illegal entry of my country would be for the most part diminished.
    My, you have all the answers and make it sound so easy. Problem would be trying to fix the loopholes. And I can put myself in other people's shoes too and can feel sorry for some but now there are too many shoes to fill. It is out of control!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean

My, you have all the answers and make it sound so easy. Problem would be trying to fix the loopholes. And I can put myself in other people's shoes too and can feel sorry for some but now there are too many shoes to fill. It is out of control!
    JEAN
    it all sounds so simple until one begins to look at the fine print, don't you agree?

Ya know, like the unchecked, open ended extended family, and extended family to that family, etc. etc. etc. until it reaches approx 100 million ILLEGAL family members that have entered our country to be educated, medicated and social serviced until we're bankrupt similar to the EU.

It's estimated that if we were to allow this "sympathy" to go forward, Mexico would be close to emptied of all their poor, uneducated population. That would certainly be devastating to Mexico but these people who advocate for the ILLEGALS don't have a grasp on the repercussions that will occur. They've been sold a bill of goods with no foundation for the future. It will be very bad for them and us here as well.

With those poor folks out of the way in Mexico, the American big business monopolies will scoop up the land as they've already begun to do under NAFTA! Fools, every last one of them..........they're giving their country away acre by acre and don't even know it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You all have probably heard me say this before, but I do think, chicano that it bears repeating

Poverty, in my mind, is not a justification for emigrating to another country illegally.

Consider, for example, what is happening in Rwanda, and other terrorized African countries. In my world view, the people coming here from Mexico may be fighting poverty, as you say. But are they are escaping from genocide, religious suppression, and terrorist attacks. NO!
    May you walk in our shoes!!!

fedupinwaukegan Welcome,

I`m with the Minutemen Civil Defense Corp, in Ca. Here is a link to our Main Headquarters. You should be able to find a link to your closest chapter or even request to join and form your own chapter in Waukegan.

www.minutemanhq.com

Also: Gather all your friends and everyone against illegal Immigration.
    Join www.ALIPAC.us so you all can build up so momentum and self esteem.

These two women(also Minutemen) can be very helpful

"Gayle" (she travels the country and helps form rallies)
    gayle848@msn.com

Tori (very active)
    tizbord2@gmail.com

We are all here to help.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Chicano, in this previous thread about who is the real racist in the immigration issue, I asked you a question, which I assume was buried in the mound of postings on that thread, I want to ask you, please give me a straight forward answer. With what my family has experienced, why should I want illegals to be allowed to stay in MY country?

Here is my story, read it, then tell me why Americans like my family should want the people here who act this way?

Look at it and see why people are getting fed up with this stuff. No it is never good to generalize, but if you would permit me, I would like to give you an attempted brief story of what brought me into illegal immigration activism.

We moved from Washington state to Oregon about 3 years ago, when my father was terminally ill. Being in a rush to move, we went to a complex where we thought it would be a good location, as we had no car, and it was close to my parents.

When we moved in, the demographics was about 2/3 Latino and 1/3 Americans. We immiediately started having them acting out against us. One night, the man upstairs, after an attempt to say our son had shot off bottle rockets towards his head (we do not purchase fireworks for our kids, and he did not have any at all), this man spit on our sons head purposely from the balcony above us.

The constant harrasment of our kids, mainly our son, was endless.

Names were called constantly, such as "fat white boy (although he is not)", "dirty white boy", "white bast***", "Americans are stupid", "Americans suck", and well, you get the drift. Then came last September.

Our daughter then 7, was outside when two of the boys about 12 and 13 were by her with their bikes, the one took his pocket knife and held it up, he said "this is what some people want to do to you", he then stabbed his bikes seat with the knife. The next night, he sent his 6 year old brother over to her and stabbed her in the arm with a knife as he stood by and smiled.

The maintenance guy, who is Latino, was constantly at our sons heels, makig accusations about everything he did, which was nothing wrong and in particular. He would yell at him for climbing in one of the trees, yet when the Latino kids would climb in the trees, he did not say anything to those kids.

When our son had cut our small yards lawn, and he took the grass to the dumpster, it got on the ground a little by the dumpster, this guy made him come out and clean it all up, yet when the Latino kids throw their litter all over the ground from popsicles and candy, he says nothing to them.

This same man told us that "I am Latino, they are Latino, I can no tell them make your kids be good, you know, they say to me, Miguel, you are Latino why?" What he was telling me was he would not enforce the rules on the Latino people, but would on us.

I am leaving a lot out, it is a long story, three years long. It is still going on. We put out our flag on 4th of July, the new maintenance guy started to weed eat right below our flag (which has to hang close to the ground due to the low roof in front), when our son looked out the window at him, he "decided" he did not need to weed eat after all. Subversive little things, and some very big blatant things, all the time.

So Chicano, tell me, how can I have good feelings for people who have done nothing good towards me and my family, when we have done nothing to them, other than to live here, and be Americans? Tell me, what could I have done to make them be nice? I think nothing, I think it would not have mattered, they wanted to hate us, just because. I have seen drug dealing here, police in and out constantly, and yet I am supposedly the bad one for wanting them out of my country?

By the way Chicano, I KNOW they are illegals because several of their kids told our son, hoping we as Americans had some pull with the military and police on the weekend in April, right before the "Day without a Gringo", they were all told that there would be raids. They kept telling our son how they remembered coming through the desert here, how they were afraid of police coming to take them in helicopters. Yes they all are illegals here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

chicano,
    But then I would put myself in their shoes, realize that they were very poor and were only seeking a better life
    I know of a lot of poor people that don't break laws. Secondly, poor is not an excuse! Make your life better in Mexico.

Quit endorcing the easy way out, which is not the American way.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast