Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by ccincali
    Quote Originally Posted by neilsthepoet
    People that support bush' war, must also support his amnesty, they are all linked to evil.

Why?

Because you say so?!........

Neils
    8:58 am
    02/13/2007
    Do you find the logic of her signature line as incomprehensible as I do?
    I love the "dont whine" part most..especially after she whines about the election being stolen.

Hey, cc, check and see if you have your html disabled in your profile.
    I must have..thanks!
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

lol - maybe not.
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

cc; it looks like when you're editing you're deleting the lead "quote" marks:[quote]

There are 2 different ones; one for the beginning of the quote and one for the end. It looks like you have the end ones but not the leads. Give that a try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    cc; it looks like when you're editing you're deleting the lead "quote" marks:

There are 2 different ones; one for the beginning of the quote and one for the end. It looks like you have the end ones but not the leads. Give that a try.
    I don't think that's it, because when I quoted this poster the formatting was correct. Perhaps cc did not correct the html issue in the correct place by checking the "enable html" in the profile.

under "always allow html" I have "yes" checked.. That should be it, right?
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

I don't think that's it, because when I quoted this poster the formatting was correct. Perhaps cc did not correct the html issue in the correct place by checking the "enable html" in the profile.
    Ah, it's working now..I logged out awhile ago and logged back in and now it works. Fun! :)
    ALIPAC RULES
    www.alipac.us

under "always allow html" I have "yes" checked.. That should be it, right?
    Do not disable the BBL Code if you want the quote feature to work.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Cassie

Great, then you should be proud of what a hell-hole our state has become, CASSIE..<---- in caps so that you can't complain you didnt know who this is written to. California is becoming bankrupt because of politicians that YOU vote for..entitlement program after entitlement program, it's so ridiculous!! Feinstein is one of the richest women in this state, thumbs up for helping to make her even more rich, at our expense! And stop with the "Republicans stole the election" rant! It's old and it makes you demorats sound like babies..When the Republicans lost did you hear them crying that the election was stolen? No, you didn't..and that's because we take our medicine and move on.
    The Republicans are not crying that the election was stolen because it was clear that we Democrats won. But in Florida, with Jeb Bush as governor and George running, it's too much to be a coincidence that Florida went for that George idiot. Also the bad ballots, curruption, etc.

Feinstein is rich ?? And, I'm below middle class, some are poor. Why is that important ? I also voted the terminator and he's a Republican so don't act that I only vote Democrat. I do vote Democrat in the presidential election but on state or local level I can vote anyone.
    I think that Feinstein represents California the best in the Senate.

Oh, you write my name is capital letters because it can't make me complain that I didn't know I was the person spoken too ? You quoted my text, of course I know you were talking to me. And instead of using capitals, you could also have written my name like this:

Cassie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Great, then you should be proud of what a hell-hole our state has become, CASSIE..<---- in caps so that you can't complain you didnt know who this is written to. California is becoming bankrupt because of politicians that YOU vote for..entitlement program after entitlement program, it's so ridiculous!! Feinstein is one of the richest women in this state, thumbs up for helping to make her even more rich, at our expense! And stop with the "Republicans stole the election" rant! It's old and it makes you demorats sound like babies..When the Republicans lost did you hear them crying that the election was stolen? No, you didn't..and that's because we take our medicine and move on.
    The Republicans are not crying that the election was stolen because it was clear that we Democrats won. But in Florida, with Jeb Bush as governor and George running, it's too much to be a coincidence that Florida went for that George idiot. Also the bad ballots, curruption, etc.

Feinstein is rich ?? And, I'm below middle class, some are poor. Why is that important ? I also voted the terminator and he's a Republican so don't act that I only vote Democrat. I do vote Democrat in the presidential election but on state or local level I can vote anyone.
    I think that Feinstein represents California the best in the Senate.

Oh, you write my name is capital letters because it can't make me complain that I didn't know I was the person spoken too ? You quoted my text, of course I know you were talking to me. And instead of using capitals, you could also have written my name like this:

Cassie
    Nonsense. There have been more clear cases of election fraud that favored Democrats than favored Republicans. Among them:

Clear evidence of voting by illegal aliens in California and other states. Illegal aliens overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Democrat party leaders buying votes of the homeless with booze and cigarettes in Wisconsin.

Massive vote fraud in the Philadelphia area where some heavily Democrat districts had voter turnouts, if the numbers can be believed, approaching and in one case EXCEEDING (there were more votes that there were registered voters) 100%, and this in districts where turnout is typically well under 50%.

Those are just a handful of the cases which, though reported, were underreported relative to the dubious claim s of fraud in Florida where, BTW, an independent and bipartisan commission found that, counting votes according to Florida law, Bush actually won the election by a slim margin.

Nonsense. There have been more clear cases of election fraud that favored Democrats than favored Republicans. Among them:

Clear evidence of voting by illegal aliens in California and other states. Illegal aliens overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Democrat party leaders buying votes of the homeless with booze and cigarettes in Wisconsin.

Massive vote fraud in the Philadelphia area where some heavily Democrat districts had voter turnouts, if the numbers can be believed, approaching and in one case EXCEEDING (there were more votes that there were registered voters) 100%, and this in districts where turnout is typically well under 50%.

Those are just a handful of the cases which, though reported, were underreported relative to the dubious claim s of fraud in Florida where, BTW, an independent and bipartisan commission found that, counting votes according to Florida law, Bush actually won the election by a slim margin.
    I have never denied that the Democrats are clean, but your examples only address small proportions of fraud, but it's still discusting of course. Florida is a swing state with a lot of electoral votes, and any vote is important there. That's why there was much media attention and the link of the brothers.

My vote is actually useless in California, we'll go for the Democrats anyway. Gore got more votes than Bush, but just because we're a republic and use that idiotic system of electoral votes we know that votes in Texas or California are not of any importantance. One is a full red state and Ca a full blue state.

The other example that illegal aliens voted here in California is a false allegation. Illegals can't vote, they're illegal. How are illegals going to vote ? And even if they did, which is not true, Cali would go blue with or without some of these votes. Wisconsin, what happened there is not fraud, it's still morally wrong but it's not fraud. I can walk into any mall and ask people to vote Democrat and they will get $100 in return from me.

I am trying to convince people that I know living in traditional swing states to vote for the Democrats, and some will thanx to me. I'm not offering any money to them, like I said, I just use the war card and link the war to the Republicans, and refer them to this site:

http://www.antiwar.com

They see all the numbers of injured and killed, and they will go Democratic. I've convinced already non voters to vote Democratic in 2008. Women are more sensitive than man, and I just refer them to the site and they will see what the Republicans have caused. I was also upset when I watched the numbers, but I'm also a very sensitive person,. You have noticed that.

And Gore may have been strong on illegal immigration when he was in the Senate, but he's still stronger on illegal immigration than Guiliani or McCain, one of the 2 will win the GOP nomination. Gore is the only good choice and he deserves it after the 2000 debacle.

I will apologize to you for being offensive but you haven't been that nice either to me. Let's agree to disagree on many subjects, and instead of me being offensive to you, I will just quote sentences in your text what I think is rude to me, and from now on I will not be offensive anymore.

Cassie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast