Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolute has pulled the ad, apologized - great work everyone

I called the New York City corporate contact number listed and heard a recorded message saying the advert was pulled and that it only ran in Mexico, lots of excuses that the company is a global company and had advertising targeting different groups and the company doesn't advocate changing borders of nations now.

Anyway, good work everyone. This shows that multi national corporations can be made to back down just like the US congress backed down on mass amnesty.

Let's build from this victory and go on to future victories.

Excellent work everyone.

Re: Absolute has pulled the ad, apologized - great work ever

Quote Originally Posted by johnelis
    I called the New York City corporate contact number listed and heard a recorded message saying the advert was pulled and that it only ran in Mexico, lots of excuses that the company is a global company and had advertising targeting different groups and the company doesn't advocate changing borders of nations now.

Anyway, good work everyone. This shows that multi national corporations can be made to back down just like the US congress backed down on mass amnesty.

Excellent work everyone.

Wow they must have really gotten hit. I wonder if they will get anything from Pernod Ricard that the acquisition may be put on hold. We need to hit their investor email and number hard too.

Oh Yes, Welcome to Alipac johnelis. Glad to have you in the fight for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the company doesn't advocate changing borders of nations now.

Hmmm I think the key word in that sentence is NOW
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    the company doesn't advocate changing borders of nations now.

Hmmm I think the key word in that sentence is NOW
    I picked up on that too. It's like McCain's "we'll secure the borders FIRST."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent work everyone.
    But it is STILL running in Mexico. And the "smugness and arrogance" doesn't just stop at the Rio Grande".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Excellent work everyone.
    But it is STILL running in Mexico. And the "smugness and arrogance" doesn't just stop at the Rio Grande".
    Wait, I thought the campaign was OVER. It is STILL running??? Where did you hear that?
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Swedish Ambassasor

If I get a reply from the Embassy, or anyone else I will post it.

Cayla99, woud you mind sending an email to the Ambassador with the link to the video of the Mexican Consular employee claiming San Diego belongs to Mexico? I forgot to put it in, and think it is important that that video get exposure in European diplomatic circles, especially the historically neutral Swedes.

I have been trying to spread the basic contents of that letter far and wide, with additions. I just sent a version to the RI Dioscese of the Roman Catholic Church who is pounding RI's governor for upholding the rule of law. I pointed out that the Catholic Church did not exactly cover itself in glory during WWII, so they may want to look past the superficial PR of the illegal immigration campaign and not end up with blood on their hands again.

Is everyone writing their big box liquour stores, and retailers like restaurants, sending out the Mexican video, the ad link, and the info on the part of the reconquest movement that is so racist?

Is there any other good points you are adding, that I could incorporate into mine?

Cheers all. We need to get this info to as many people as possible - really, this who ignore a reconquest movement and openly advocating genocide should not be buried by the press, our government and the elite. This is dangerous stuff.

Here is one version of my expanded blurb.

The Mexican Reconquest movement, and racial genocide.

Here is the video of the Mexican Consulate employee claiming San Diego, CA belongs to Mexico
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSgbeTegko

Here is The Absolut ad in Mexico claiming the Western US for Mexico.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-657935.html#657935

They have run ads and billboards in Mexico that support the Mexican “reconquestâ€
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Re: Swedish Ambassasor

[quote="Bettybb"]If I get a reply from the Embassy, or anyone else I will post it.

Cayla99, woud you mind sending an email to the Ambassador with the link to the video of the Mexican Consular employee claiming San Diego belongs to Mexico? I forgot to put it in, and think it is important that that video get exposure in European diplomatic circles, especially the historically neutral Swedes.

I have been trying to spread the basic contents of that letter far and wide, with additions. I just sent a version to the RI Dioscese of the Roman Catholic Church who is pounding RI's governor for upholding the rule of law. I pointed out that the Catholic Church did not exactly cover itself in glory during WWII, so they may want to look past the superficial PR of the illegal immigration campaign and not end up with blood on their hands again.

Is everyone writing their big box liquour stores, and retailers like restaurants, sending out the Mexican video, the ad link, and the info on the part of the reconquest movement that is so racist?

Is there any other good points you are adding, that I could incorporate into mine?

Cheers all. We need to get this info to as many people as possible - really, this who ignore a reconquest movement and openly advocating genocide should not be buried by the press, our government and the elite. This is dangerous stuff.

Here is one version of my expanded blurb.

The Mexican Reconquest movement, and racial genocide.

Here is the video of the Mexican Consulate employee claiming San Diego, CA belongs to Mexico
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSgbeTegko

Here is The Absolut ad in Mexico claiming the Western US for Mexico.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-657935.html#657935

They have run ads and billboards in Mexico that support the Mexican “reconquestâ€

Embassy

Hey Cayla99, Thanks a milion, and having your EU citizen husband sned it is a FANTASTIC idea!

Here is the link.

E-mail: ambassaden.washington@foreign.ministry.se

I sure hope this Mexican ad thing makes a real stink.\

I was interested to see that one post said the ad is still running!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Excellent work everyone.
    Wait, I thought the campaign was OVER. It is STILL running??? Where did you hear that?
    I called the New York City corporate contact number listed and heard a recorded message saying the advert was pulled and that it only ran in Mexico,
    I'm sorry. I misinterpreted this quote. I thought it said that the ad was pulled, and it still ran in Mexico. My mistake.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn