Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It isn't only Absolut vodka that needs to be boycotted:

About The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc.
    The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc., headquartered in New York, is a
    subsidiary of V&S Group and operates under the auspices of V&S Absolut Spirits in Stockholm, which produces and markets ABSOLUT(R) VODKA, ABSOLUT CUT(TM), Level (TM) Vodka, FRIS(R) Vodka , Plymouth(TM) Gin and Cruzan(R) Rum. The Absolut Spirits Company, Inc. imports ABSOLUT VODKA, Level Vodka, Plymouth Gin and Cruzan Rum in the US and distributes the brands through FutureBrands LLC, a joint venture with Beam Global Spirits and Wine.
    Link

ABSOLUT® Vodka Product of Sweden. ABSOLUT, ABSOLUT VODKA COUNTRY OF SWEDEN & Logo, ... Imported in the US by Absolut Spirits Co. New York, NY.

The Absolut Spirits Company has acquired a controlling interest in U.S.-based rum, brandy and wine supplier Cruzan International.
    Publication: Food & Drink Weekly
    Date: Monday, October 3 2005
    Subject: Alcoholic beverage industry (Mergers, acquisitions and divestments)
    Product: Beer, Wine & Liquor, Whsle

The Absolut Spirits Company has acquired a controlling interest in U.S.-based rum, brandy and wine supplier Cruzan International. The V&S Vin & Sprit subsidiary bought the controlling stake in Cruzan from Angostura, pursuant to an earlier-announced stock purchase agreement between Angostura and V&S. Subsequent to the execution of the stock purchase agreement, V&S assigned all of its rights to Absolut, which purchased all 4.29 million shares of Cruzan common stock beneficially owned by Angostura, currently representing approximately 63.6% of the company's outstanding common stock, for $121.837 million.
    http://www.allbusiness.com/retail-trade ... 291-1.html

The man who pauses on the paths of treason, Halts on a quicksand, the first step engulfs him.
    Aaron Hill
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email sent:

Dear Sir!

I cannot express the level of outrage I feel about your Absolut “Reconquistaâ€

http://www.absolut.com/iaaw/blog/give-u ... t#comments

Tons of comments being left on this ad at their blog site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Can someone please fix that url link on page one. I can't read it scrolling back and forth.

If Congress had a little insight, patriotism, and guts then they would be holding hearings on the collapse of the country rather than worrying about the collapse of Bear Stearns. But, it's all about the global economy (stupid?) and political correctness rather than the country, I guess.

The scary thing is that Absolut probably did some research into this before running the ad and this is what appeals to their target audience. They might not care too much about the rest of us; but to offend the target audience would be a no-no. So, it would seem that we have a bunch of people in our midst who want and support reverting back to 18th century illusionary Spanish maps. Neither Spain nor Mexico ever owned the northern portion of what is shown on that map to be Mexico because the Apaches and Comanches wouldn't allow it; however Spain/Mexico did claim it on those paper maps.

It's sad that the American people (not the ones here, obviously) are generally too ill-informed or ignorant to see what is happening and then either too indoctrinated into political correctness and open border propaganda and lies or too obsessed with getting bigger SUVs or just too numb from being beaten down so long that resistance is considered futile even if they do figure it out.

Comment posted on their site. We need to crash their phone system with calls too.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Email sent:

Furthermore I called asked "Are you getting alot of calls this morning?" To which he replied "Sure". Then I asked "What the h___ do you think you're doing?" I told him Absolut needs to pull this ad TODAY and issue a public apology to the American people. i also told him I've sent this story to everyone I know as are many Americans. He said it was the Mexican office that did it and he's put a call in to them but hasn't heard back yet. The guy was very patronizing. INFURIATING
    And that shows how they view things in Mexico, doesn't it?

I sent out links about this to all 50 people in my address book.

I'm also a member of a yahoo group with 3,080 members. The topic is health issues, but I sent info about this outrage to all of them with just one click. I'll probably have a few lambast me for sending out something not on topic.....but oh well. Just trying to reach the masses.

Squire your email that you sent is excellent.

Please research and provide the email address of the President and Chairman of the Board of the company that owns the Absolut label!!

John

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Comment posted on their site. We need to crash their phone system with calls too.
    do you have a phone number?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast